• September 21, 2024, 11:08:43 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: Watchlist [TFK]Leandro - Aimbot Usage/ Aurora in possession  (Read 1949 times)

Offline Sos

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Clan: -
[TFK]Leandro - Aimbot Usage/ Aurora in possession
« on: June 20, 2021, 11:50:24 am »
Player Nick:  [TFK]Leandro
Date: all the time
Reason for reporting: Aimbot, Aurora
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc) 

He also used aimbot in EC in the duel, And still using it to this day,  :

Extra notes:

@Human.  you punished Firecum for having aurora in possession even tho there was no valid proof of him using it in EC, So imagine someone like Leandro, who's caught using it multiple times in EC & A lot of official servers, EC is already had enough of these cheaters, getting rid of this one might be the best thing you did to save EC.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2021, 10:18:22 am by Human. »

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [RT]Hazard
  • Clan: RT
Re: [TFK]Leandro - Aimbot Usage/ Aurora in possession
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2021, 06:07:40 pm »
What's the difference in these? Both are same

https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11299.0

Offline Sos

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2021, 01:09:36 am »
What's the difference in these? Both are same

https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11299.0

https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11192.0

then why did they ban those indians? They're flicking just like leandro,  The look behind thingy makes your bullet go to behind,  not bullets forward + bullets right side, 

by that i mean when Leandro was aiming at us with accuracy, his bullets were flicking to the right side, while his bullets on us are still going, which means he didn't look behind, it was aimbot.

Offline PaiN.

• Master Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: toolsm4
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2021, 04:02:06 am »
Hi everybody , that wasnt a type of aimlock/aimbot , i post here because leandro havent ec forum and he dont knows how to use the forums.
First of all , leandro was killing multiple times gerz and gerz was rage , then he thought leandro was using hacks but leandro recorded the match because he did know how was gerz and his historial of fake reports , leandro said in the voicechat what his mouse and the buttons was failing, you can check that if you listen the voicechat with fanta, anyways all in the server are of a same gang and all players was trolling gerz to make rage him.
This is the video when Leandro recorded the match. Check min 1:18 , you can prove of the fails of leandro's mouse

Others guys also recorded the match and uploaded videos of gerz getting angry.

This is video of Leandro:

About my this vid:

I didnt saw any evidence of aimbot here , this is my video , how you can make sure what leandro was using aimlock in ec without evidences?
About Spitfire's videos : Obviusly , spitifire used hacks , he was a cheater , all already know that.
Anyways about the "flicks" i made a test of that:
Check my bullets were flicking to the right side without any hack usage.

With this we can check what leandro wasnt using any hack in these days , he uploaded his video , we uploaded a test with the bug in vcmp when you shot and press the mid mouse button , hunting recorded the duel , and gerz only uploaded a video with stuffed of a "hack/duel" when leandro wasnt using that hack , anyways you can make a lot of test when you shot to the right, to the left , to mid , the bullets reflect in the contrary sense, not only in the behind and sometimes the bullets reflect to the right/left like my video.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2021, 04:08:54 am by PaiN. »
xd

Offline Sos

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2021, 05:19:24 am »
History of gerz and fake reports? You're the one who's reports got denied 99 times in EC Forum,  you should join ON , [ON]PaiN suits you more as of how much you lick Hunting's ass,

Anyhoo, about this case, His bullets are flicking everywhere 

https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11192.0

Here's all the evidences regarding Leandro,  The player is an ex ON member, and they're well known to be using hacks, in tha past and now,

Basically you coming with such excuses showing 2 min gameplay of his video instead of showing where he looked behind or his bullets flicked, doesn't change any thing, 

I'm doing this for the admins so they can keep an eye on him, he isn't a clean player.

not to mention in this video, hunting himself was saying wave is using aimbot, even tho Wave's bullets was flicking just like leandro

Offline PaiN.

• Master Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2021, 08:22:25 am »
History of gerz and fake reports? You're the one who's reports got denied 99 times in EC Forum,  you should join ON , [ON]PaiN suits you more as of how much you lick Hunting's ass,
https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11261.0
Basically you coming with such excuses showing 2 min gameplay of his video instead of showing where he looked behind or his bullets flicked, doesn't change any thing, 

I'm doing this for the admins so they can keep an eye on him, he isn't a clean player.

not to mention in this video, hunting himself was saying wave is using aimbot, even tho Wave's bullets was flicking just like leandro
Its very funny when you post again the same thing of your before post , well i already showed all evidences of this case , admins can keep his eyes on him if they want , but leandro didnt used any hacks and you can check in these videos

xd

Offline Sos

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2021, 09:34:54 am »

Its very funny when you post again the same thing of your before post , well i already showed all evidences of this case , admins can keep his eyes on him if they want , but leandro didnt used any hacks and you can check in these videos

It's funny how cool3 got kicked out of the staff after he accepted that report,  I can put a list of reports that you reported me with and got denied, but ain't gonna waste time to prove something so obvious, also that says a lot coming from you who has 3 warns on EC server

however I do agree with one thing you said :  "admins can keep his eyes on him if they want" 

This was the main point of why I even reported him here in EC forum, so they can keep an eye on him,

Let the admins just pay him attention and watch him closely, The discussion is over.

Offline PaiN.

• Master Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2021, 09:41:32 am »

It's funny how cool3 got kicked out of the staff after he accepted that report,  I can put a list of reports that you reported me with and got denied, but ain't gonna waste time to prove something so obvious, also that says a lot coming from you who has 3 warns on EC server

however I do agree with one thing you said :  "admins can keep his eyes on him if they want" 

This was the main point of why I even reported him here in EC forum, so they can keep an eye on him,

Let the admins just pay him attention and watch him closely, The discussion is over.
1. We dont know if cool3 got kicked or he left from the staff.
2. All admins was agreed with the deccision of cool3 in your case
3. Ok i dont want argue more here
4. Check this other vidence @ecstaff

I was using the mid mouse button here.
xd

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2021, 02:10:56 pm »
Locked to avoid useless posts, it will be unlocked when needed..
« Last Edit: June 22, 2021, 02:19:50 pm by Human. »

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2021, 10:18:04 am »
Sorry for late response, i did not have time to solve the reports.

To clear things:
It's funny how cool3 got kicked out of the staff after he accepted that report
This is not true, cool3 was not kicked, he resigned. In fact, i agreed with his decision to give forum ban because what GerZ did was over the limit. I just think perma-ban is too much so i changed it to temp-ban since it was Gerz's first ban in forum for such rule break.

@Human.  you punished Firecum for having aurora in possession even tho there was no valid proof of him using it in EC
I think you meant he was added to watchlist ? I dont think i've banned anyone for possession of hack unless it's clear he used it in EC after 20th Sept 2020 (policy changes: https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=10775.0). If it was before the policy changes, then it's different story. About Leandro, I've doubt about his aim in some of the video that was recorded in other server but not in EC server, so I've decided to add Leandro to watchlist for now.
4. Policy changes: Possession/distribution of hack
We added this policy quite long ago in an attempt to work together with other servers and create a global ban that was believed to help stop players from using hack in all related servers. But it turned into a burden for us since it seems like we are forced to care of reports that are not even done or related to this server because of this policy while the players that are caught in other server are reported directly here and not in the related server/taken care there. So, we have decided to change this policy and we will no longer accept report of players that are caught in other server. It will only serves as reference from now on. Even though, the admins still have right to take action if the player is already in our watchlist, then get caught in other server and believed could also be a risk to this server. In other words, dont use hack in public server. Related changes:
- Reports that were posted before this changes will still be processed based on previous rules
- We will no longer accept reports except if the player is caught in this server.
- The report from other server can only be used as reference
- The admins are allowed to take action even if the player is caught in other server if the player is already in our watchlist and believed he/she can be a risk to this server.

Solved.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2021, 02:02:37 pm by Human. »