• September 21, 2024, 04:36:48 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Welcome to The Grand Theft Auto European City Community!

Author Topic: Denied Player report - X.E  (Read 833 times)

Offline Major

Player report - X.E
« on: June 27, 2021, 03:07:34 pm »
Player Nick: X.E
Date: 27 June
Reason for reporting: Suspicious lag tools
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc)

Extra notes: Well first of all im not sure that's lag tools or what so I'm reporting to let staff look at it, how is he possible to escape and don't get even 1 damge from spas? I couldn't check his ping and fps that time but I don't think high ping does that anyway i guess if he was having high ping that moment he would get auto kick
« Last Edit: July 01, 2021, 11:19:20 am by Human. »

Offline Sos

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Clan: -
Re: Player report - X.E
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2021, 03:20:23 pm »
is he from egypt? because I was fighting with someone who lags just like him in s96, and he wasn't getting damage even after shooting him multiple times, I had it recorded, but then I went to play another game and  after like 1 hour I found out that i'm still recording, So i had to delete the vid to save space,  the guy's name was 7amo btw

Offline Major

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2021, 07:22:47 pm »
is he from egypt? because I was fighting with someone who lags just like him in s96, and he wasn't getting damage even after shooting him multiple times, I had it recorded, but then I went to play another game and  after like 1 hour I found out that i'm still recording, So i had to delete the vid to save space,  the guy's name was 7amo btw
sorry for late reply, No this this guy (X.E) were from Bangladesh when he joined

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2021, 11:23:03 am »
Denied, lack of evidence.

Just a note,
The auto-kick takes some times since it measure the average ping/FPS. A sudden ping spike will not get you instantly kicked.
You will get kicked if:
- You have consistently low FPS or high ping
- You have unstable ping (causing high jitter)

The player might also be unhitable when he has high packet loss but we dont have function to get percentage of packet loss yet. I hope VCMP dev will add function to do that in new release. There's a way to achieve almost similar thing now but i dont think it's efficient, so there's no auto-kick for that yet.