• September 20, 2024, 11:50:51 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Welcome to The Grand Theft Auto European City Community!

Author Topic: Accepted Remove overpowered perks.  (Read 3709 times)

Offline Sparker

• Donator
  • Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [F2]Sparker
  • Clan: F2
Remove overpowered perks.
« on: July 13, 2021, 08:34:08 pm »
We left ec a while ago with this topic.
https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11133.0

We had a lot of fun and awesome moments in Ec. We are willing to join Ec again and revive those moments but only on one condition if our demands will be listened.
Im not threatening nor i am pressuring , Its just a suggestion and if it gets accepted then we will love to join ec back and if not then there are plenty of servers to play.
We are not demanding a lot , all we want is to remove op perks which ruin the fun of pure dm.

The list of demands:
-Long ranged weapons like shrews must be limited and the range size must be equal to the normal spaz range.
-RPG should be limited per spawn or timer should be added so that a player dont spam rpg from roofs and ruin the DM and also both the factors benefits the donaters only and it somehow unbalance the DM mode as donaters got some epic advantages.

If these will be accepted then we will gladly join ec and have fun like we used to have.
Even i am a donator but i don't find anything good using these perks because they ruin the fun of pure dm , especially in big fights.

By "we" i'm referring F2 , eks and all those players who left ec cuz of these overpowered perks.
@Aaron @Human.

SparkeR...

« Last Edit: July 17, 2021, 06:41:15 pm by Human. »

Offline Nassim^

• Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [F2]Nassim
Re: Remove overpowered perks.
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2021, 09:13:17 pm »
I totaly agree with that.
+1

Offline Maze

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2021, 09:31:12 pm »
Yes if you wanna revive ec
+1

Offline Pavonis

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2021, 09:43:57 pm »
+1. Remove or have it dead.
Now some low class self-claiming people will come saying "we made you leave not donator perks", get off your high horse. VC:MP is some 2002 game and this shit doesn't suit with custom weapons its not some new 2020 game, and no wonder what kind of desperate people who are so addicted to a 2002 game to even donate here. Scripters, If you wanna upgrade something you gotta notice if its just entertaining or ruining the whole balance of the game and as far as i know there is no such other servers where custom weapons are used specially in DM servers. I don't know who even thought of this idea to make such dumb custom weapons which don't even make sense in these DM scenarios but he needs some checkup. Keep the game as it was.

Offline Killer frost^

• Lieutenant Colonel Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2021, 10:11:19 pm »
+1...Totally agreed with what pavonis said.

Offline Dawdi

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2021, 11:10:01 pm »
Agree +1 👊

Offline S!LenT_K!LL3R

• Brigadier General I
  • Be Like me
    • View Profile
  • Clan: F2-Fatal Force
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2021, 12:15:41 am »
Now some low class self-claiming people will come saying "we made you leave not donator perks", get off your high horse. VC:MP is some 2002 game and this shit doesn't suit with custom weapons its not some new 2020 game, and no wonder what kind of desperate people who are so addicted to a 2002 game to even donate here. Scripters, If you wanna upgrade something you gotta notice if its just entertaining or ruining the whole balance of the game and as far as i know there is no such other servers where custom weapons are used specially in DM servers. I don't know who even thought of this idea to make such dumb custom weapons which don't even make sense in these DM scenarios but he needs some checkup. Keep the game as it was.
restore the ec it was Human back in 2016-2017 really we dont need custom things in EC and reduce the donators perks advantages mainly those Sparker and pavonis pointed out, #TheoldEC +1

Offline Sos

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Clan: -
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2021, 01:47:42 am »
+1

EC is really dead nowadays when it comes to the script,

@Human. ruined most of it with the GUI system, which makes the game freeze for like 2-3 seconds mid-fight,  even tho I'm on my gaming pc with an rtx 2060 gpu, so imagine what'll happen to the potato pcs out there, the game might freeze for like 5-6 seconds for them, 

and if that was the only problem then it's fine, but what's the use of it if it can't even detect ping spikes lmfao, sometimes I get kick without getting any warning...

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [RT]Hazard
  • Clan: RT
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2021, 02:05:49 am »

Offline Zerl

« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2021, 03:08:32 am »
+1
The game mode is exceedingly modified with certain additions in a very bad way.Everyone prefer Ec server as it was before where sync issues were not a problem out there but recently some modifications made it appalling, so take care of it before it's too late.

Offline Shafin

• Private First Class
  • It may be a bad day, not a bad life
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [F2]Skullcandy
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2021, 07:57:56 am »
+1

Everyone wrote all the points that I was going to talk about :). The only thing that is left to say by me is to bring back the old 2018-2019 sync of this server.  The new sync of this server makes alot lag for players like me :).

restore the ec it was Human back in 2016-2017 really we dont need custom things in EC and reduce the donators perks advantages mainly those Sparker and pavonis pointed out, #TheoldEC +1
How other players used to have fun at old ec without any custom things.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2021, 08:46:23 am by Shafin »
Provoke us if you'd like
You can't handle it and you know this

Offline Harold

« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2021, 04:20:48 pm »
+1 remove these things if you want to revive ec.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2021, 04:22:35 pm by Ninja »

Inferno's Art

Offline MasterOz

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Zoret5am
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2021, 05:04:01 pm »
TBH I agree with these guys point. The server is currently pay to win due to the benefits and advantages players get after donating some $$. It's okay to get supported by the community for all the hardwork EC developers and staff has done until now but damaging the balance between F2Ps and P2Ps will just make the server dead every day in and out.

Players get attracted to other servers where the p2p benefits aren't that much OP as they are in EC. If there was only benefits regarding purchases, discounts, sexy skins and ornaments, special accesses etc, the server would've been still flowing fine.

Please not that I think shrewsberry shotgun was balanced and so were some other things too so I suggest the post author and supporters to get a complete overview again before continuing this topic further.

Specific Mention
The no-drop advantage, it's just not fair for F2Ps Players can continue using RPGs all in one go without the fear of them getting lost.

#TheoldEC

« Last Edit: July 14, 2021, 08:22:37 pm by MasterOz »

Offline Sparker

• Donator
  • Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [F2]Sparker
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2021, 05:30:38 pm »
TBH I agree with these guys point. The server is currently pay to win due to the benefits and advantages players get after donating some $$. It's okay to get supported by the community for all the hardwork EC developers and staff has done until now but damaging the balance between F2Ps and P2Ps will just make the server dead every day in and out.

Players get attracted to other servers where the p2p benefits aren't that much OP as they are in EC. If there was only benefits regarding purchases, discounts, sexy skins and ornaments, special accesses etc, the server would've been still flowing fine.

Please not that I think shrewsberry shotgun was balanced and so were some other things too so I suggest the post author and supporters to get a complete overview again before continuing this topic further.

Specific Mention
The no-drop advantage, it's just not fair for F2Ps Players can continue using RPGs all in one go without the fear of them getting lost.

#TheoldEC#

Totally agree with no-drop advantage too.
#TheoldEc

Offline GoRcEE

• Administrator
  • General of EC
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: =TLA=GoRcEE
  • Clan: TLA
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2021, 10:09:37 pm »
Advantages of Donators are little higher than it should be, I comply with it. Some advantages that should be limited/removed imo would be these:
  • Removing Over Powered weapons or limiting their range/damage
  • Dropping weapons by donators should be depreciated
  • A specific cool down to chat from Discord-echo (limiting Donators role for it so the echo bot doesn't get effected)
  • Limiting RPGs per spawn (at least 10)
  • Removing 3 secs of healing time (since it also covers pay-to-win)

In my opinion, these all should be carried out. Donating server should offer donators the advantages for sure, but not advantages over other players.
Reconstrusted advantages are already there if current immense benefits are handled.

Rorro arts