• September 21, 2024, 04:30:07 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: Denied [VU]Lederhos - Gravity hacks  (Read 1371 times)

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Ask ur sis
  • Clan: KF
[VU]Lederhos - Gravity hacks
« on: September 01, 2021, 06:42:36 am »
Player Nick:  [VU]Lederhos
Date: yday
Reason for reporting: gravity hacks
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc)
Extra notes:

Thunder bird was facing the same issue when he were using gravity hacks and got reported by MDs, ledehros' s movement is never normal, he moves weird and always goes down in the ground, and even when he jumps, it's not as high as other players, he uses some modifications for graivty which gaves him speed advantage during jumps.

Sos also recorded his point of view regarding this, he'll upload it soon.

« Last Edit: September 06, 2021, 11:40:35 am by DiaZ »

led

Re: [VU]Lederhos - Gravity hacks
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2021, 11:50:51 am »
When you get owned you can only accuse others of hacking. I understand that though, I mean, you are like 13 lol.

Since I can't deal with this report I'll wait for other admin's replies. This is not the first time somebody reports me for "hacking". I have been through this a lot of times already, and it's always coming from people whom I have kicked asses lol.

Thanks for the compliment, being called a hacker by somebody who plays 24/7 is sort of, flattering lol. I thought I had lost my skills, but if a no-lifer says I am hacking I may change my mind a bit.

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2021, 03:34:46 pm »
When you get owned you can only accuse others of hacking. I understand that though, I mean, you are like 13 lol.

Since I can't deal with this report I'll wait for other admin's replies. This is not the first time somebody reports me for "hacking". I have been through this a lot of times already, and it's always coming from people whom I have kicked asses lol.

Thanks for the compliment, being called a hacker by somebody who plays 24/7 is sort of, flattering lol. I thought I had lost my skills, but if a no-lifer says I am hacking I may change my mind a bit.

get "owned"? dude you are the one who got rekt, you barely made 2 kills on me that night, I recorded the whole 34 mins video of you getting rekt and unable to do shit about it, just running away like a rat lol

here's a link to it :

you don't have any skills and no, not everyone is as lifeless as you are to play vcmp 24/7,  You got owned + you used gravity hacks to escape the rape you were getting, and yet you couldn't do shit until you rqed from the game.

You are a laughing stock atm, Everyone in discord is laughing at you and how delusional you are, And you're saying i'm "13" bla bla, and how old are you? you should get a life instead of getting repa and arguing with "kids" as you call it, if you're really that old

Hope this taught you a lesson my son, don't get ahead of yourself with delusional thoughts, It'll get you nowhere in life.

and don't get it twisted, the reason i made this report, is to advertise my rape video on you, Enjoy, and thanks for the views & likes :D.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2021, 11:40:55 am by DiaZ »

Offline Sos

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Clan: -
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2021, 03:55:14 pm »
Here's my side of view :

The guy is acting as if we reported him for hp hacks or something, We reported you for something that a rats would use to run away from the fight, which is "gravity hacks" just like how you burried yourself in a grave into the ground  after getting hardly pounded by us

You didn't stand a chance against us, and yet here you are, trying to sound delusional and making yourself look like a clown, tbh this is embarrassing for someone of your age, you should grow up and get a life.

I don't care if this report gets denied, because I already got what I wanted, and that is you showing how much of a sore loser clown you are, + more views and likes on your rape video :D

Offline MaxX

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2021, 06:02:44 pm »
This is "bug" happens rarely, happened with me as well for unknown reasons.

But it can be done internationally by two methods, hacks or game modification.

Game modification: if happens frequently probably because of modded game version, can be fixed by re-installing clean version of game.
(  It will always teleports you to same particular location most of time golf area inside map but not exact location from where you teleported)

Hack: Will only work when you get knocked down or idk maybe new hacks, but who will use when not even knocked down.

happened with leder one time so probably bug in my opinion.

Note: Just got interested by title of report and had knowledge about this stuff that's why i replied, soz if breaking rule, and also gravity modification certainly not teleport inside map). + maybe i can provide some links of these cases.

led

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2021, 07:15:29 pm »
Oh, I am so offended by the comments of the 13 years old. Keep sending me Discord messages with threats and insults and uploading videos of me vs 10 lmao. That'll surely take you somwhere in life hahaha.

I don't know how much time has happened since I first fought you, maybe 3 or 2 years, I don't know, but things haven't changed for both you and Sos. Taking back-to-back ownages is still a routine for you. Since it will just be more arguing with a kid with a superiority complex over a VCMP mod, I will leave it here for now. No more replies from me, my sprees on those dudes speak for themselves 🤣🤣🤣

Offline Thunder_Bird

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: H150KA
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2021, 10:22:33 pm »
maybe I should share my experience as you are relating the reported guy with me
1. Gravity cheats are blocked
2. Even if you manage to make it work, with gravity modification, you will get kicked.
3. what happened to his is a rare glitch as max said, it happened with me too
4. gravity hack doesnt work like this, with increased gravity, if you jump you will loose hp, if you increase it even more, you will die if you jump. you cant actually fall off the solid ground.
5. but maybe its wall hack, but evidence to prove that isnt enough I guess.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2021, 10:27:28 pm by Thunder_Bird »

Offline Thunder_Bird

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: H150KA
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2021, 10:28:00 pm »
reply removed, double post mistekenly

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2021, 01:01:52 am »
Oh, I am so offended by the comments of the 13 years old. Keep sending me Discord messages with threats and insults and uploading videos of me vs 10 lmao. That'll surely take you somwhere in life hahaha.

I don't know how much time has happened since I first fought you, maybe 3 or 2 years, I don't know, but things haven't changed for both you and Sos. Taking back-to-back ownages is still a routine for you. Since it will just be more arguing with a kid with a superiority complex over a VCMP mod, I will leave it here for now. No more replies from me, my sprees on those dudes speak for themselves 🤣🤣🤣

You do realize you need 5 kills to make spree right? how could you've made spree with just 2 kills on me the entire fight? Lmfaoooo get your shit together my kid

Thanks to Bird&Max for clearing it up, It was funny how this guy acting as if we reported him falsely just cuz he thinks he did smth impressive in the fight, when all he did was burrying himself in the ground to death evade Bahahahaha,

As for you leder, we already fought 1v1, and you got owned badly just like your dad ferrari who lost to me 31-1, you're welcome to duel me anytime, I'll humble you like a bitch just like I humbled Ferrari.

« Last Edit: September 02, 2021, 01:06:56 am by ɢєяz »

Offline Pavonis

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2021, 02:16:45 am »
Not interested, but I have a legit recording proof that its just a bug so posted it.

Offline DiaZ

• Manager
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [VU]DiaZ
  • Clan: VU
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2021, 11:39:49 am »
It's a bug where randomly happens. @Gerz if you want to share any videos on forum fix your title of the video. Consider this as verbal warn.