• September 20, 2024, 03:44:21 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: Player Report - [TFK]PussyD  (Read 1029 times)

Offline Harold

Player Report - [TFK]PussyD
« on: September 10, 2021, 02:39:29 am »
Player Nick:[TFK]PussyD
Date: yesterday I think so
Reason for reporting:Aimbot
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc)
Extra notes:Big ban

Inferno's Art

Offline PUSSYDESTROYER

• Staff Sergeant
  • without comment
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: TheMurder
  • Clan: TDA
Re: Player Report - [TFK]PussyD
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2021, 11:15:04 am »
wow now they tell me aimbotter? Seriously, I think I've been in EC for a long time without any "aimbot" problems. I previously reported that problem and EC has that defect with the m4 when its sensi is very high.
thank you very much for calling aimlocker ♡
Video:

Offline Sos

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Clan: -
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2021, 01:11:05 pm »
I think I'm allowed to post here since I have some stuff to add and raise awareness of

I find it so suspicous how the so called "Glitch" only happens with TFK members,

such as leandro who's added in watchlist-blacklist of ec :

here's a video of why he was added to black list :

If there's one thing I've learned over time, it's that anyone who's close to [ON]HunTinG and have relationship with him, Is never clean, their bans history speaks for itself,

PussyD himself was banned for aimlock previously, and I don't see why he wouldn't be using it again...  > https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=10206.msg58779#msg58779 

Also PussyD always records his gameplay especially when he plays against F2, can you at least provide that part?

And lastly, I'm not against anyone, I'm only here to raise awareness during a specific case that happened previously.

Offline PUSSYDESTROYER

• Staff Sergeant
  • without comment
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: TheMurder
  • Clan: TDA
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2021, 09:24:26 pm »
Actually using aimbot in 2021 is silly and if I always record, but sometimes I delete it because the videos are over 20gb but I've been in EC for a while without any aimbot report about that game I recorded it and deleted it because in no time Nothing is seen sometimes the same player who shoots does not look at the defect of the m4
the m4 has an error when you have a very high sensi and you change weapons looking back the bullets go crazy

They banned me because fulton reported me through aimbot when I killed him with the m4 and at that time I did not have an account in ec and I didn't know that he had reported me, i had a different name and he didn't know..

Offline PaiN.

• Master Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: toolsm4
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2021, 10:35:10 pm »
You can how works this strange aim flicks when you shot and press the mid button to see  your back , and about pussyd i know him as well he dont use hacks , but well now check the videos and the extra information.

PD: this videos are olds , from some months ago , but if admins want we can test this on EC too
« Last Edit: September 10, 2021, 10:37:14 pm by PaiN. »
xd

Offline 𝕽𝖎𝖘𝕶𝖄^

• Captain Senior
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: RisKY^
  • Clan: none h
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2021, 10:51:54 pm »
wow now they tell me aimbotter? Seriously, I think I've been in EC for a long time without any "aimbot" problems. I previously reported that problem and EC has that defect with the m4 when its sensi is very high.
thank you very much for calling aimlocker ♡
Video:
I'm allowed to post here as pussydestroyer added my video with a title ''risky aimbot ec'' which is already denied in 2020. In the video i was doing it by my self that wasn't any issue as i was standing still even at that time traphole was fighting with all pinks, As he was my friend i wasn't shooting at him in the chat you can see i'm saying another teammate ''can you do this'' it means i was asking him about this glitch i was about to report this glitch but pussy already reported me for this and report got denied. So Let me explain it, This is not flicks actually at the location where from  Pussydestroyer is shooting is bugged And you are near to this ''buggy wall'' he is aiming your friend who is standing on your left side and you are running towards buggy place. Simply he was trying to make x2 headshots but he failed because of buggy place somehow your teammate also didn't received any damage due to desync or lag. let me show you a video, This is just a misunderstanding not even ''Flicks''
                                                   First Video: In this video i explained how P.D was fighting in video

Second Video: In this video i explained ''Buggy wall's length''   

-Watch from 0:08 in second video. You can see bullets are going up and down as well. I posted from my screen but if another guy see me doing it he will find my bullets are going right/up/down but in my screen it will be only up and down. Well everything is explained length wall etc. I hope everything is cleared for you @PUSSYDESTROYER @Harold
P.S; I'm not defending him he just involved me in this case plus he also don't know how it happened, I'm posting here with proves as well. Thanks

« Last Edit: September 20, 2021, 10:56:31 pm by [KF]RisKY^ »

cool3

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2021, 02:18:16 am »
I will keep an eye on him