• September 20, 2024, 03:34:56 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Latest donator: DarkSlayer

Author Topic: Denied Allow death evade against hackers  (Read 2583 times)

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Ask ur sis
  • Clan: KF
Allow death evade against hackers
« on: October 01, 2021, 03:20:06 am »
Suggestion for:(Forum/Server) server
Your suggestion(please include as much info as you can):
So basically these days EC is full of aurora users who uses grenade attacher and it's impossible to escape, and lots of players's stats gets ruined by that, so since these ban evaders aurora users aren't even supposed to be playing in the server, I think we should be allowed to death evade against them in order to save our stats from being ruined
Extra notes:   I think this will balance stuff, since EC's admins are always inactive when there's a hacker around, which causes lots of players's stats to be ruined by such hackers, so death evading will make it easier to save our stats against those lifeless ppl

EDIT : make this a temporary solution until @Human. adds that verify system back,

Basically once you add that system back, Hackers will be so desperate unable to join the server even if they ban evaded it'll be pointless, EC would be the best server by that time
« Last Edit: October 05, 2021, 11:59:05 am by Human. »

Offline MasterOz

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Zoret5am
Re: Allow death evade against hackers
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2021, 03:30:46 am »
Death evading against them sure is a good way to piss them up. But that would promote death evading in the server, and that would result in more reports to handle.
In my opinion, staff activity is a must. But even if a staff member at the time of a hacker's presence is not online, the players can be given rights of vote-kicking them, but that's a rather ineffective measure since it takes quite an effort and no one likes to do them in a repetition. Also there's a great risk of players abusing the command.

From what I have heard, the cheaters don't like getting handicapped. They get pissed af. So disarming or making them unable to fight is also an interesting way but it requires staff's activity as well. Though there's often freeze command that does this job as well.

So keeping it short, I disagree with your suggestion to allow death evade in any specific situation.

Although a strong verification system is a nice thing to be implemented.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2021, 03:33:20 am by MasterOz »

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2021, 03:33:16 am »
Death evading against them sure is a good way to piss them up. But that would promote death evading in the server, and that would result in more reports to handle.
In my opinion, staff activity is a must. But even if a staff member at the time of a hacker's presence is not online, the players can be given rights of vote-kicking them, but that's a rather ineffective measure since it takes quite an effort and no one likes to do them in a repetition. Also there's a great risk of players abusing the command.

From what I have heard, the cheaters don't like getting handicapped. They get pissed af. So disarming or making them unable to fight is also an interesting way but it requires staff's activity as well. Though there's often freeze command that does this job as well.

So keeping it short, I disagree with your suggestion.

that's why it's a temporary solution until Human adds the account verification system back, basically that system will solve every problem EC have ever faced,
Ban evaders, rule breakers, hackers , underalias hackers , VPN users,  stats padding,  all of these will be nothing to EC, once Human adds that system back

Offline Emi

• Donator
  • Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [TDA]Emi
  • Clan: SK
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2021, 07:46:12 am »
+1 aurora kids deserve some of their own medicine.

Imagine giving your life on VC-MP now seriously XD

Offline GoRcEE

• Administrator
  • General of EC
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: =TLA=GoRcEE
  • Clan: TLA
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2021, 01:42:44 pm »
Well it doesn't sound good tbh, some newbies think skilled players are aurora users, and they might evade to every single one.
It sounds more like asking for compromisation against hackers. The approval system is what server needs though

Rorro arts

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2021, 01:57:37 pm »
Well it doesn't sound good tbh, some newbies think skilled players are aurora users, and they might evade to every single one.
It sounds more like asking for compromisation against hackers. The approval system is what server needs though

Well Yeah, If we go by your logic, then Santiago will be death evading 24/7 since he calls everyone a hacker ahaha, 

But I think admins can make a specific case where the player is allowed to evade, for example against someone who's clearly using fly hacks with grenade attached

Soon it won't be even needed once Human adds the verification system back.

Offline Emi

• Donator
  • Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [TDA]Emi
  • Clan: SK
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2021, 03:04:13 pm »
Important note :Players that evade must have a clear recording of the hacker. So they don't evade a lag player and call him hacker. and Incase that happens they'll get a ban from 1-3 months.

Imagine giving your life on VC-MP now seriously XD

Offline SanaullaH

• Administrator
  • General III
  • You're the boss from you , we learn
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2021, 07:28:16 pm »
i am not funny..

RoyStang's Art

Offline 𝕽𝖎𝖘𝕶𝖄^

• Captain Senior
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: RisKY^
  • Clan: none h
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2021, 08:45:08 pm »
+1 , But i wont :P, Btw agree with @GoRcEE.

Offline Sparker

• Donator
  • Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [F2]Sparker
  • Clan: F2
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2021, 10:04:08 pm »

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [RT]Hazard
  • Clan: RT
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2021, 12:53:11 am »
I dont see any benefit in this suggestion, all it will do is increase the deathevade ratio which is childish and unacceptable.

If there is a hacker, don't spawn and inform the admins asap.

Offline KILLERX

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: None
  • Clan: None
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2021, 01:29:11 am »
Well well, you want the management to allow players to evade against hackers? And who will decide whether the player is hacker or not? Allowing players to decide about every player will just cause a huge mess up in server.

Just imagine i just evade your kill by calling you hacker then what next?

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2021, 02:10:06 am »
Well well, you want the management to allow players to evade against hackers? And who will decide whether the player is hacker or not? Allowing players to decide about every player will just cause a huge mess up in server.

Just imagine i just evade your kill by calling you hacker then what next?

you should have a video evidence of the hacker

even tho me myself wouldn't agree with this suggestion, but there's really not so much options,  the admins are inactive in game and when we call them to ban some hacker, they just don't respond, which leaves you 2 options  1 - leave the server  2 - wait 9 hours
« Last Edit: October 04, 2021, 02:12:30 am by ɢєяz »

cool3

« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2021, 02:17:24 am »
I strongly don't support this idea -1

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2021, 11:58:52 am »
Denied, it will be a mess. Everyone can claim they think their opponents are hacker after getting caught breaking rules.