• September 20, 2024, 07:45:31 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Server IP: 141.94.180.144:8292

Author Topic: Solved [Tfk]destroyedpussyD WG  (Read 1597 times)

Offline Killer frost^

• Lieutenant Colonel Staff
    • View Profile
[Tfk]destroyedpussyD WG
« on: October 02, 2021, 02:17:00 am »
Nick: [Tfk]pussyd
Date: taday
Reason for reporting: wg
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc)
Extra notes: big ben
« Last Edit: October 04, 2021, 05:06:15 am by cool3 »

Offline PUSSYDESTROYER

• Staff Sergeant
  • without comment
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: TheMurder
  • Clan: TDA
Re: [Tfk]destroyedpussyD WG
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2021, 02:27:33 am »
I also recorded and never threw it up from where you are I threw it at the entrance before the "staircase"
video :
Above in your video it comes out when you shoot me in the body and I don't get anything, it's because of your "lag"...

Offline Killer frost^

• Lieutenant Colonel Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2021, 02:32:58 am »
Thanks for exposing yourself lol you literally saw his low hp and threw the molotove right on his face? And u call it no wg? Dumbooo you should not have threw it at first place

Offline Pavonis

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2021, 02:48:08 am »
I also recorded and never threw it up from where you are I threw it at the entrance before the "staircase"
video :
Above in your video it comes out when you shoot me in the body and I don't get anything, it's because of your "lag"...
Lmao thanks for the video now its more clear from where you shot. Talking about my "lag" oh my god please don't get me started i can fuck you up here right now lmfao everyone clearly knows who lags here.
Admins you can clearly see he threw molotove from downstairs to me when I was upstairs.

Offline PUSSYDESTROYER

• Staff Sergeant
  • without comment
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2021, 02:51:29 am »
At no time did I do it with the intention of doing (WG), in my video it appears that I shot 1 time at the entrance not up where he was he already had the effect of the molotov because I shot him before he gets in
I was going to kill him but he ran behind wall , isn't my fault if he ran behind a wall , as you can see in this image , i threw the molotov to himself skin , not to the wall , i wasnt going to make wall glitch
 better keep threatening other people on Facebook and don't cry
« Last Edit: October 02, 2021, 02:56:09 am by PUSSYDESTROYER »

Offline PUSSYDESTROYER

• Staff Sergeant
  • without comment
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2021, 02:53:52 am »

Offline Pavonis

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2021, 02:56:53 am »
At no time did I do it with the intention of doing (WG), in my video it appears that I shot 1 time at the entrance not up where he was he already had the effect of the molotov because I shot him before he gets in better keep threatening other people on Facebook and don't cry
You think admins would be blind? I got hit twice from molotove not once. You threw the second one and you cut the part right before it ahaha man you TFKs really need some braincells to make some better excuses.

Offline PUSSYDESTROYER

• Staff Sergeant
  • without comment
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2021, 03:04:21 am »
If you are going to comment on my entire report, why didn't you publish it? You really are a child and i shouldn't give u importance better I explained and gave my video I will wait for the response of the admins

Offline Pavonis

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2021, 03:06:21 am »
If you are going to comment on my entire report, why didn't you publish it? You really are a child and i shouldn't give u importance better I explained and gave my video I will wait for the response of the admins
I wouldn't have come here but thanks to you, your -200iq replies made me laugh so hard that I had to come ahahaha.

cool3

« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2021, 12:58:23 am »
At no time did I do it with the intention of doing (WG), in my video it appears that I shot 1 time at the entrance not up where he was he already had the effect of the molotov because I shot him before he gets in better keep threatening other people on Facebook and don't cry
You think admins would be blind? I got hit twice from molotove not once. You threw the second one and you cut the part right before it ahaha man you TFKs really need some braincells to make some better excuses.
Then show us your recorded video

Offline PUSSYDESTROYER

• Staff Sergeant
  • without comment
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2021, 05:51:06 am »
That video was before I deleted the entire video, I threw it with the intention of killing him but he ran to hide on the stairs. I don't really feel like it was a "wg" because I understand the place is small but his report doesn't show that "wall trespassing"
extra: the space where it is located is very small any explosion or fire becomes large, and I pulled in the entrance not up
https://imgur.com/a/H1UUEBm

Offline Pavonis

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2021, 12:35:43 pm »
Then show us your recorded video
Cool 3 check the first post mate, the video that frost posted that includes everything. From first molotove to second molotove to death, nothing is cut there. I already provided full video, I don't have anything to hide :) .

Offline PUSSYDESTROYER

• Staff Sergeant
  • without comment
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2021, 11:04:47 pm »
In Pavoni's video, when he entered the ladder, he was "27hp" and the Molotov was thrown on the ladder. He didn't "pass the wall" because he got to the side of the ladder, at no point did I "step over the wall" in the video : https://imgur.com/a/U2Sl7rD
He says to i throw 2 molotov but he already had "27hp" he could not resist 2 molotov with that life https://imgur.com/a/LKUOgAb

Offline Pavonis

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2021, 01:21:50 am »
In Pavoni's video, when he entered the ladder, he was "27hp" and the Molotov was thrown on the ladder. He didn't "pass the wall" because he got to the side of the ladder, at no point did I "step over the wall" in the video : https://imgur.com/a/U2Sl7rD
He says to i throw 2 molotov but he already had "27hp" he could not resist 2 molotov with that life https://imgur.com/a/LKUOgAb

You really need a good English course, I really can't understand anything that you said. You did throw two molotoves first when you saw me second when I got upstairs which clearly shows,
I don't get it why are the admins having a tough time dealing with this easy report, my video literally includes everything.
@SanaullaH

Offline PUSSYDESTROYER

• Staff Sergeant
  • without comment
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2021, 02:06:34 am »
This for u is (WG) : https://m.imgur.com/a/U2Sl7rD
and i saw all ur video and isn't WG like u say
Ok other thing if i need English teach me but first finish your school ty child :)