• September 20, 2024, 06:44:29 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Latest donator: DarkSlayer

Author Topic: Denied Kripton hacks  (Read 684 times)

Offline Killer frost^

• Lieutenant Colonel Staff
    • View Profile
Kripton hacks
« on: October 04, 2021, 02:38:48 pm »
Player Nick: kripton
Date: few days ago
Reason for reporting: idk but it seems very sus looking at the normal grenade explosion delay and this one has far more dissimilarities and its some sort of direct explosion or smthing.
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc)
Extra notes:
Look at 0:24
« Last Edit: October 07, 2021, 07:40:57 am by cool3 »

cool3

Re: Kripton hacks
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2021, 07:06:26 pm »
@Killer frost^ There is something weird in your video I noticed it, why grenade didn't kill him. Do you have any other videos?

Offline Killer frost^

• Lieutenant Colonel Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2021, 07:23:42 pm »
Thats is because he was using multi hacks he even got knocked but didnot lose hp.
Nothing is wrong with the video anyways its just him hacking

Offline PaiN.

• Master Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: toolsm4
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2021, 10:12:54 pm »
Hi I'm Kripton, im using PaiN's account because i haven't EC account , i lost it , i didnt used hacks , you can check in this screenshot ,  i got killed before i killed you with grenades , then how i can use hacks when im dead , your screen was with lag, this isnt hacks , maybe you should fix your bad ping , your bullets and grenades have lag in your videos and you can prove it here.
xd

Offline GoRcEE

• Administrator
  • General of EC
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: =TLA=GoRcEE
  • Clan: TLA
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2021, 10:27:24 pm »
It seems like a weird misunderstanding and latency delays. Here comes how, if you look at at 0:24 (shown in picture) he threw the grenade and following him to 0:27 you can hear m60 shots continuously. Which makes sense the grenade probably got hit to the wall.

Here his second grenade can be seen in screen which wasn't exploded at all, and here he gets hit by Kripton's first grenade.

Final conclusion is, because of delays and VC:MP/server sync he was about to get knocked by the grenade but before he faced it, the shotgun bullets from Cool4 hit him as his animations are clear

Because of bad sync and delays, it seemed like a suspicious clip no doubt. But if kripton was hp hacking he wouldn't had get knocked by Cool4 and get killed. Delays cause such issues more often. I believe the pings were not stable and low while all these happened. So yeah latency and delays caused such incident.

Rorro arts

cool3

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2021, 07:40:37 am »
Denied as both of u lags.