• September 20, 2024, 05:19:15 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Server IP: 141.94.180.144:8292

Author Topic: Unbanned Ban appeal - [F2]Nassim  (Read 783 times)

Offline Nassim^

• Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [F2]Nassim
  • Clan: F2
Ban appeal - [F2]Nassim
« on: October 11, 2021, 07:50:47 pm »
In-Game nick: [F2]Nassim
Ban ID: 2524
Date you were banned: today
Suspected reason: Racism
Admin that banned you: [MK]cool3
Why should we unban you ?: it was general opinion about a country and everyone do hates/likes countries, for example cool3 himself hates Israrel it was just an opinion and i did not say anything which can be count as racism, and alot of players like Thunder say I 'hate Lahore ' the which it's a city on Pakistan and he is not punished at all, and alot of players than me did racism and they're warned, but he banned me.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/860865934738325504/896915933744992306/xx.png
Extra note: Racism/discrimination:
   Explanation: Any action aimed to insult one's nation/religion/race. The acceptable punishment is only mute unless the player use racist/discriminating/insulting nicks or other acts in which a mute will not preven
« Last Edit: October 11, 2021, 10:25:59 pm by cool3 »

cool3

Re: Ban appeal - [F2]Nassim
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2021, 09:51:06 pm »
https://imgur.com/a/Sc0dePb
I think you miss reading this, so @Nassim^ you should know that promoting racism or showing hate towards the country is not allowed (you should know it as you are not new here).

You should not support his words (being racist) if I were you, and you should blame him for this kind of act, so let me ask you a question: Do you want players to disrespect your country and your religion (I think you don't want them to do that, plus you are going to report them)?

@Nassim^ you should keep your personal opinions and hate out of the server and be more polite and calm (don't support him again). You should apologize now to remove your ban and promise me that you will never do this again.

Offline Nassim^

• Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [F2]Nassim
  • Clan: F2
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2021, 10:20:05 pm »
https://imgur.com/a/Sc0dePb
I think you miss reading this, so @Nassim^ you should know that promoting racism or showing hate towards the country is not allowed (you should know it as you are not new here).

You should not support his words (being racist) if I were you, and you should blame him for this kind of act, so let me ask you a question: Do you want players to disrespect your country and your religion (I think you don't want them to do that, plus you are going to report them)?

@Nassim^ you should keep your personal opinions and hate out of the server and be more polite and calm (don't support him again). You should apologize now to remove your ban and promise me that you will never do this again.
Well, I promiss u I wont be Racist anymore on main chat
Am sorry.....

cool3

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2021, 10:25:50 pm »
Okay man, I accept your apologies so please be careful next time (Take this punishment as advice so don't repeat it again).

Unbanned.