• September 20, 2024, 09:41:14 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: Denied disable the chainsaw  (Read 3973 times)

Offline Emi

• Donator
  • Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [TDA]Emi
  • Clan: SK
Re: disable the chainsaw
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2021, 03:19:08 am »
Oye ? You like when a 300 ping player chainsaws you and you can't even touch him ?

Imagine giving your life on VC-MP now seriously XD

Offline GoRcEE

• Administrator
  • General of EC
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: =TLA=GoRcEE
  • Clan: TLA
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2021, 08:14:24 pm »
Oye ? You like when a 300 ping player chainsaws you and you can't even touch him ?
Its not about getting killed or killing. There are alot of players from south america and south east asia who hardly manage to get 250 ping. Some from Oceania with over 300 ping.

Limiting by this way, isn't a solution.

Rorro arts

Offline 𝕽𝖎𝖘𝕶𝖄^

• Captain Senior
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: RisKY^
  • Clan: none h
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2021, 02:55:43 am »
Just allow players to drop chainsaw after they die.

Both for donators and players
Then what will the benefit of donating or being an vip,  For being vip we put efforts in our game play and play 24/7 to receive benefits from vip, For being donater we donate cash for receive benefits from the server. If we snatch all benefits from vip/donater Then what will be difference between players and donater/vip, I will suggest for both, When we use any overpowered weapon, It should not be drop after death, We should get some benefits if players can't afford cash for donate then they should play the server more for topsession to receive donater perks, Plus price of donate is not high, It's cheap everyone can afford it, But some players are not donating because they don't use ec echo so it's useless for them when they already have vip option, And this will disadvantage on donaters/vip then why they donating cash and playing 24/7 for vip. Just increase chainsaw price and drop weapons for those who are not vip/donaters, I'm agree with sparker too. @Human.
Its not about getting killed or killing. There are alot of players from south america and south east asia who hardly manage to get 250 ping. Some from Oceania with over 300 ping.

Limiting by this way, isn't a solution.
easy matter solved @GoRcEE.

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2021, 02:11:51 pm »
Denied since majority gave negative votes.

As for the chainsaw drop, that's actually how it was supposed to work but i made a mistake. In the last few updates, the server was supposed to drop 30% of all special weps ammo and if the value is below 1, then the server ignores it. I forgot to make exclusion for chainsaw, chainsaw is considered as 1 and 30% of chainsaw is always 0.3 so it never get dropped. Anyway, it's fixed now.