• September 20, 2024, 04:59:55 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Latest donator: DarkSlayer

Author Topic: Solved =KFt=E. Aka [KF]Emi [SK]Emi Multiple Death Evades via Molotoves  (Read 609 times)

Offline gangsta

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: gangsta'
  • Clan: none
=KFt=E. Aka [KF]Emi [SK]Emi Multiple Death Evades via Molotoves
« on: October 27, 2021, 11:54:35 pm »
Player Nick: =KFt=E. Aka [KF]Emi [SK]Emi

Date: Today

Reason for reporting: Death Evasions Via Throwing molo on himself twice.

Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc)

Extra notes: Big Punishment.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2021, 01:39:41 am by cool3 »

Offline Emi

• Donator
  • Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [TDA]Emi
  • Clan: SK
Re: =KFt=E. Aka [KF]Emi [SK]Emi Multiple Death Evades via Molotoves
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2021, 12:09:07 am »
i wasn't looking at my hp bar, I was focusing on my friend ,I thought i'm still on 100 hp, It was mistakenly shot, and also about first recording I was fighting with 2 players at a time,
that's how i died
when i was about to throw molo at him one of his mates shot me
and i lost my health
plus it was distance sync and fire caught me

As you can see in second video when i was about to throw molo one of his mate shot me and i lost my health, I ran away to save my self since c glitch is not available for molo/grenades i got stuck and ''distance sync'' of fire caught me and i died, I tried hard to run away from molo but since i was having low hp because of his mate i died....
« Last Edit: October 28, 2021, 12:19:41 am by Emi »

Imagine giving your life on VC-MP now seriously XD

Offline gangsta

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: gangsta'
  • Clan: none
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2021, 12:28:05 am »
i wasn't looking at my hp bar, I was focusing on my friend ,I thought i'm still on 100 hp, It was mistakenly shot, and also about first recording I was fighting with 2 players at a time,
that's how i died
when i was about to throw molo at him one of his mates shot me
and i lost my health
plus it was distance sync and fire caught me

As you can see in second video when i was about to throw molo one of his mate shot me and i lost my health, I ran away to save my self since c glitch is not available for molo/grenades i got stuck and ''distance sync'' of fire caught me and i died, I tried hard to run away from molo but since i was having low hp because of his mate i died....

don't act innocent you are not new to VCMP or GTA Vice City You probably know very well when you throw the molo and it hits the ground you are supposed to run away from there not to stay there you very well know radius of molo even if you are 1inches near to it fire will catch you you did all that intentionally stop acting like innocnect kid its not my bussiness whether you were looking at your HP bar or not its clear evasion hence punishments should be given.

Offline Emi

• Donator
  • Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [TDA]Emi
  • Clan: SK
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2021, 12:43:57 am »
Wow.
I'm not trying to act innocent , as you know and everyone does i didn't play for 4 years. and i forgot about those server sync anomalies when the fire can get you in unexplainable ranges. Since nobody has reported me for that yet. And since when I got unbanned you were the only person to report me looks like something personal. I know you do your best to get me banned but things don't work like this.
Play both recordings in 0.25x and see what i'm talking about. How can I predict i'm gonna be 14 hp ? Simple I can't Zayn was observing how i'm playing and he was shooting me intentionaly after throwing molo to count it as an evade.
2 times btw
it was casual, it won't be happen again, sorry for it
« Last Edit: October 28, 2021, 12:47:44 am by Emi »

Imagine giving your life on VC-MP now seriously XD

cool3

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2021, 01:39:32 am »
It is a simple mistake and nothing critical at all, so all I wanted to say here is do not ever do it again. I will let you pass this time, but next time I will not tolerate it, and you will receive a punishment (so be careful next time).