• September 20, 2024, 09:20:06 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Latest donator: DarkSlayer

Author Topic: Solved evade pavoni  (Read 975 times)

Offline PUSSYDESTROYER

• Staff Sergeant
  • without comment
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: TheMurder
  • Clan: TDA
evade pavoni
« on: October 28, 2021, 02:08:15 am »
Player Nick: [DU]Pavoni
Date: today
Reason for reporting: death evade
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc) :
Extra notes: I shot him and he had little life left and he got into ammu and threw a grenade and he killed himself only clearly is evade
« Last Edit: October 28, 2021, 09:32:55 pm by Danish. »

Offline Pavonis

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
Re: evade pavoni
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2021, 02:39:02 am »

As you can see in the video, the grenade literally disappeared I was suppose to shoot the grenade forward but the grenade disappeared I can't really do anything about it, not my fault blame the game. If it was like I shot the grenade and it came back to me I would have still accepted my mistake there but here, no it is definitely NOT my fault, that's all.

Offline PUSSYDESTROYER

• Staff Sergeant
  • without comment
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: TheMurder
  • Clan: TDA
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2021, 04:58:08 am »
loool in the video you show how you evade, the point is that you are an old gamer and you know that if your life is "low" you heal and continue but you kept throwing grenade knowing that your life was less than 50hp clearly that is evade and You know that when you throw the grenade sometimes there is a bug or fails that make it disappear but you don't care and you kept throwing the grenade in your video i see it and now you blame the game???
and i saw your video and the first grenade that you throw makes the second grenade move and that's why it kills you..

it was not a game mistake it was your mistake

Offline Pavonis

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2021, 06:47:27 am »
loool in the video you show how you evade, the point is that you are an old gamer and you know that if your life is "low" you heal and continue but you kept throwing grenade knowing that your life was less than 50hp clearly that is evade and You know that when you throw the grenade sometimes there is a bug or fails that make it disappear but you don't care and you kept throwing the grenade in your video i see it and now you blame the game???
and i saw your video and the first grenade that you throw makes the second grenade move and that's why it kills you..

it was not a game mistake it was your mistake

Ngl, nice braincells you have there. Who the fuck can know when the grenade will disappear? Don't teach me how to use grenades, I know I can easily shoot the grenade forward and I did with the first but the next one disappeared because there was one more grenade that exploded and bugged the shit out of it, nice trying to cover it up tho. But replying to you is useless considering your IQ level gone negative long ago. And now your English level is making me lose mine.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2021, 06:52:25 am by Pavonis »

Offline Danish.

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2021, 05:39:40 pm »
I see this report is valid enough to ban you pavonis but considering the fact, you at least tried to hit the grenade with your combats tactics but despite you failed to hit the nade with your weapon as there was already a grenade thrown by some other player due to which you lose your aim from your grenade that went at the right corner of wall and disappeared but even if that nade was infront of your aim/sight despite you wouldn’t be able to reshoot it since you lose your aim at first place and you didn’t left that much time to reshoot it. So now i will reconsider the report and you will have to face the warn. Do you have anything to say @Pavonis   ?

Offline Pavonis

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2021, 06:59:31 pm »
I see this report is valid enough to ban you pavonis but considering the fact, you at least tried to hit the grenade with your combats tactics but despite you failed to hit the nade with your weapon as there was already a grenade thrown by some other player due to which you lose your aim from your grenade that went at the right corner of wall and disappeared but even if that nade was infront of your aim/sight despite you wouldn’t be able to reshoot it since you lose your aim at first place and you didn’t left that much time to reshoot it. So now i will reconsider the report and you will have to face the warn. Do you have anything to say @Pavonis   ?
I could clearly shoot it actually if you see my aim on the video, I had my aim on it before the other grenade pushed it to the right side and disappeared, if that did not happen I would have shot the grenade. An image to prove that I had my aim and eyes both perfectly on the nade.

Trust me, if it was actually a miss-move / mistake from me, I would have apologized at the first place. But since this situation was not in my hands, I am yet not able to accept my mistake here. And one more thing you could imagine I could have done would be run away when I saw the nade disappear, but it would have killed my either way since I did not have enough HP to even survive from the little damage it would give me if I try to run away and It was already gonna explode before I even try to move my legs.

Offline Danish.

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2021, 08:35:34 pm »
I will still consider you as a rule breaker because you can’t predict the situation within the time you threw the grenade and assume if your hit towards grenade didn’t reach to the target you pointed out and reflect back to you while hitting at parallel walls ahead of you, would you still be able to survive once you were playing with low heal on your personal behalf so as i said you can’t predict the situation within the time you threw the grenade and you should be very conscious about it being an old player that you can’t expect anything good in your favour once you are fighting at a crowd place because nobody would ask your permission before using their weapons/tools. hence you are proved as culprit therefore the report is justified with Warn.

@Pavonis  still if you have any confusion regarding this case, you are allows to poke me at discord.

Edit: i have replayed the video twice or trice to understand the circumstances very closely and i see there are some pros and cons in this clip provided by you pavonis, so I’ve again reconsidered this report and would like to declare you with verbal warn this time, make sure you are suppose to avoid fighting with such tactic when you have low Hp.

Thanks for reporting
« Last Edit: October 28, 2021, 09:56:51 pm by Danish. »