• September 20, 2024, 07:47:35 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Welcome to The Grand Theft Auto European City Community!

Author Topic: Denied Mk.danish evader  (Read 1700 times)

Offline Killer frost^

• Lieutenant Colonel Staff
    • View Profile
Mk.danish evader
« on: November 01, 2021, 01:52:14 pm »
Admin nick:mk.danish
Your nick:Frost
Date:2 day ago
Reason for report: d.e via nade having low hp
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc)
Extra notes: cafe
« Last Edit: November 04, 2021, 06:52:20 pm by Human. »

Offline Danish.

Re: Mk.danish evader
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2021, 12:28:44 am »
Well you can neither be so confident about my stances nor you can put forward any fair gesture of my heal whether it was low or full since I didn’t appeared to your video till last so now to keep your distasteful intentions aside, I’ll clear up the whole scenario based on certainty.

basically Frost and his teammates were shooting me from internal part of  “ammunition shooting range” therefore I went at the hollow portion and started to threw grenade upon them in a row (for maximum 4 to 5 sec with my complete 100 Health in game but unfortunately one of my grenade didn’t reach to the target and vanished spontaneously and at the very same time one his teammate probably “F2.Bird” threw his Molotov  towards me which trapped me instantly due to which i started to lose my heal consequently and when it react at around 60 to 65 out of 100 Hp then at the same time i was explored by my own grenade which didn’t appeared at the first place cause of game bug and i see my case is slightly parallel to pavonis case as he was also reported  for same act a few days before so I will urge the management  to have a look at pavonis recent report to get more exposition as far as i can also provide the video by redoing this same act to make it more justify.

Offline Killer frost^

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2021, 01:29:14 am »
Its just a report lol whats the point of being CONFIDENT or something lol about yoir health it was obv low as you died with grenade right away i had no bad intentions lol its just a report which should be solved like any other report made.
As you said you had full health but one grenade cant completely take away your health so obv you had some health and you intentionally died to your own grenade.
You should have ran in the opponent molotove rather than dying to your own grenade but being an admin you decided to choose the bad way which lead you to this case so ofc its your mistake.
You're clearly lying at this point that your grenade disapper and if thats the case then provide your side evidence or re-do the whatever thing you've done.
You have literally warned pavo about his case but lets see what others says but make sure you come up with your side evidence.

Offline Danish.

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2021, 02:19:35 am »
Its just a report lol whats the point of being CONFIDENT or something lol about yoir health it was obv low as you died with grenade right away i had no bad intentions lol its just a report which should be solved like any other report made.
As you said you had full health but one grenade cant completely take away your health so obv you had some health and you intentionally died to your own grenade.
You should have ran in the opponent molotove rather than dying to your own grenade but being an admin you decided to choose the bad way which lead you to this case so ofc its your mistake.
You're clearly lying at this point that your grenade disapper and if thats the case then provide your side evidence or re-do the whatever thing you've done.
You have literally warned pavo about his case but lets see what others says but make sure you come up with your side evidence.
I am so confuse whether i need to weep or laugh as you didn't even strived to understand the circumstance and got me wrong till your last sentence so make sure to confirm my statement from your teammates if there is any who can understand well and you are humble advised to use google translate for next time before delivering your statement as these social services are developed only for such as you peoples to take good advantage of modern era.

Offline Killer frost^

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2021, 02:36:22 am »
YES WEEP BETTER OPTION FOR BEING A CAFER.
Being an admin acting cocky wont help you at all i made points but seems like your brain is also from famous sindhi cafe as it wont get what i said.
I dont really care tbh nor im responsible for your false actions actaully its your responsibilty to collect your side defenxe or shit.
And listen stop with your shitty behavior dont force me to misbehave with you and stay with in your limits atleast dont force others to write replies for you ahhaha you jahil fellow.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2021, 02:53:32 am by Killer frost^ »

Offline Danish.

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2021, 04:58:43 am »
I don’t know what’s the point to be triggered when somebody keeps everything aside for a while and start to give you a simple advice about the usage of latest era which is necessarily need to give to all those who’re requires and you know i was expecting a good feedback from you since i gave you a humble advised but seem like you are exhausted enough out of this cruel modern technology and want to live rest of your life back in caves, well coming back to the case video is provided below as per your demand so this is what had happened with me when i throwing grenades in a row one of them disappeared and at the very same time your teammate “F2.Birds” threw his Molotov towards me which trapped me and i was started to lose my heal out of 100 and while my Hp was decreasing under process cause of flame, then at the same time i was explored by my own grenade which was disappeared at the first place perhaps due to a vcmp glitches.

Offline Killer frost^

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2021, 11:42:42 am »
Shove your advice right up in your ass lol.You're no one to give me an advice.
Aboit your proof lol what a nonsense you literally threw the nade on your own ass and blaming the game which doesnot makes sense at all, you been playing for quite long and i guess you're very familiar with the case even after solving pav's report yet you knew it and broke the rules instead of being careful and having admin rank you blindly played and evaded death which you shouldnot have.
Its not my haedache to dig it up more, your side proof is not strong enough to save yo ass kindly come up with better and stronger excuse.

cool3

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2021, 08:19:16 am »
@Human. I need your opinion and decision here.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2021, 08:20:50 am by cool3 »

Offline PaiN.

• Master Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: toolsm4
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2021, 08:23:19 am »
Extra information : Danish forgived pavonis for this, because obviusly isnt intentionally and this happen sometimes in loc ammu(and f2 always play there, maybe because they havent dm skills), much players was shooting the grenades and i have the video too, maybe i will upload it tomorrow, and i have videos where Frost,Pavonis and Bird exploded with their own grenades too.
https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11627.0
Explanation: Evade isn't when you die intentionally, "death evade" its when you provoke intentionally your death when some players are shooting you, and maybe danish had low hp because bird was making wall glitch as usual...

Extra Video where frost,bird "evaded" and made wall glitch:

« Last Edit: November 03, 2021, 08:55:25 am by PaiN. »
xd

Offline Killer frost^

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2021, 01:10:06 pm »
Get your bullshit and butthurt outta this report and go back to your cave.For the video it was my frand molotove in which i ran mistakenly and got killed i have the clips and same case is with bird.
Retarded mentally unatable rat who allowed u to post your shit here lol
And read rules before posting here.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2021, 08:04:11 pm by Killer frost^ »

Offline PaiN.

• Master Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: toolsm4
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2021, 10:11:38 pm »
Get your bullshit and butthurt outta this report and go back to your cave.For the video it was my frand molotove in which i ran mistakenly and got killed i have the clips and same case is with bird.
Retarded mentally unatable rat who allowed u to post your shit here lol
And read rules before posting here.
@ecstaff just check his behavior, you really think this report is serius? killer frost is trying to hurt danish in forum, killer frost didnt uploaded a full video because danish's skin isnt in his video, basically he just showed logs, and i posted evidence where frost,bird and pavonis "evaded" and was making wall glitch against danish, thats why danish exploded intentionally, because bird was shooting him with molotovs(WG).
In my video i showed how you can explode intentionally in real time, when you play in loc ammu and its more possible if the enemy is using wall glitch  to kill you, maybe danish didnt noticed about his wall glitch but i recorded it, and if you check as well pavonis's evidence, in his own video bird is making wall glitch
xd

Offline Killer frost^

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2021, 11:22:24 pm »
Caught these cafers red handed now even pain one of his teammate said "Danish exploded intentionally" which is solid proof against him(i got ss)
And for Pain's mighty poorly developed brain here is the ss for rule: https://ibb.co/T8JLYKJ

Lol pain you sucks tbh you srslyy need to buy brains now its the time gogogogo

cool3

« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2021, 01:28:38 am »
Enough!!!!

@Human. @Aaron  I need your decision here.

Locked.

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2021, 06:52:07 pm »
Quote from: Killer frost^
So, Danish already showed how it happened in the video.

From what i know, this is also his first time so denied.

Be careful next time..