• September 20, 2024, 11:34:52 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Latest donator: DarkSlayer

Author Topic: @Human I need an explanation  (Read 1488 times)

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Ask ur sis
  • Clan: KF
@Human I need an explanation
« on: November 07, 2021, 04:43:52 am »
Why did Burak here get just a verbal warning (For abusing mum) - https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11670.msg65906;boardseen#new

And Nassim got banned (for abusing mum) - https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11658.0

And me&syne&tic got shunned (for abusing mum) - https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11667.msg66030#new

We all did the same thing, and we received different kind of punishments? How? Why?,  and you said previously that normal insults are not punishable since player can use /ignore cmd, but racism = shun
« Last Edit: November 07, 2021, 06:20:11 am by ɢєяz »

Offline SaMiR^

• Donator
  • Second Lieutant Sr.
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Syne
  • Clan: ON/WK
Re: @Human I need an explanation
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2021, 06:00:47 am »
this Danish acts with rage due to his weak knowledges in server administration. i wonder how he got accepted in staff even tho he plays from a cafe and does not even owns a pc.
plus it was only a misunderstanding between me and tic. we came up with a conclusion at the end.

Offline GoRcEE

• Administrator
  • General of EC
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: =TLA=GoRcEE
  • Clan: TLA
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2021, 06:15:59 am »
I already mentioned in report, I will repeat again.

When burak abused you should've reported him right away. Its been a while burak isn't flooding chat anymore (at least we didn't get any report of him doing it). It was his 5 days ago activity. I had to verbal warn him this time only. He's getting punishment next time if he repeats.
About your, syne and tic's case. Three of you were shunned right on the spot. I hope its clear to you.

Rorro arts

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2021, 06:23:20 am »
I already mentioned in report, I will repeat again.

When burak abused you should've reported him right away. Its been a while burak isn't flooding chat anymore (at least we didn't get any report of him doing it). It was his 5 days ago activity. I had to verbal warn him this time only. He's getting punishment next time if he repeats.
About your, syne and tic's case. Three of you were shunned right on the spot. I hope its clear to you.

lmao so now you're blaming me for your laziness in job?  you're the one who should've muted him right there and then when he was flooding the chat,

Tic&me&syne got muted without a report lmao

And nassim was reported after 2 weeks, and he got banned, so what's your point?
« Last Edit: November 07, 2021, 06:26:47 am by ɢєяz »

Offline Danish.

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2021, 10:39:17 am »
You guys never did same thing in your cases.

Burak was declared with a verbal warned by Gorcee in a sense as his offensive contexts has passed almost 5days and since we haven’t received any of his report associated to this in between those days apart of you gerz which refer him accommodated burak with a verbal warn but certainly the next punishment for repeating same thing will be harsher to him.

whereas Nassim was banned out of server because of many reasons which includes  racism,constantly insulted families even after being punished in his earlier report for the same reason in a row, broken forum rules which he’s still doing, and tried to fake the report as well as he involved cool3 to tackle out of his punishment and many more which lead me to sentenced him ban for a week accordingly and since I’m not planning to unban him he have to wait till his duration to be complete by default.

Gerz do you really think that you shouldn’t have to be shunned for what you did last night i mean I can’t even imagine the level of your cursed to someone who has already been departure from this mortality and so now you’re necessarily need to feel regretful for your extreme behaviour last time rather than prepense to make it controversial unnecessarily out of nowhere as far as to clear your misconception, i did shunned to both of them Syne and Tic as well right after i did to you since it took some time from cell to write the punishable cmd exactly.

And about you Syne i really don’t care as if you eventually reached to the negotiations and conciliate at the end as it’s non of my business to appreciate but yes i was kept on getting your conflicted expression while you were screwing the hell out of main chat in server which cause you to be shunned as to which I was concerned with at that time.

Reminder to make sure the next punishment for spreading toxicity wouldn’t be same since you are well enlightened about the circumstances.

Offline Killer frost^

• Lieutenant Colonel Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2021, 12:54:48 pm »
Well tbh the verbal abusing and  family abuse literally created a whole alot mess in ec tbh it wasnot like this before untill these underage kids(pain) started reporting us.
Either remove ignore cmnd and shun us all or modify the rules coz its very confusing and unjust actions are being taken in this case so clear the rules with vaild reasons.

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2021, 06:27:17 pm »

Burak was declared with a verbal warned by Gorcee in a sense as his offensive contexts has passed almost 5days and since we haven’t received any of his report associated to this in between those days apart of you gerz which refer him accommodated burak with a verbal warn but certainly the next punishment for repeating same thing will be harsher to him.

whereas Nassim was banned out of server because of many reasons which includes  racism,constantly insulted families even after being punished in his earlier report for the same reason in a row, broken forum rules which he’s still doing, and tried to fake the report as well as he involved cool3 to tackle out of his punishment and many more which lead me to sentenced him ban for a week accordingly and since I’m not planning to unban him he have to wait till his duration to be complete by default.

Gerz do you really think that you shouldn’t have to be shunned for what you did last night i mean I can’t even imagine the level of your cursed to someone who has already been departure from this mortality and so now you’re necessarily need to feel regretful for your extreme behaviour last time rather than prepense to make it controversial unnecessarily out of nowhere as far as to clear your misconception, i did shunned to both of them Syne and Tic as well right after i did to you since it took some time from cell to write the punishable cmd exactly.

And about you Syne i really don’t care as if you eventually reached to the negotiations and conciliate at the end as it’s non of my business to appreciate but yes i was kept on getting your conflicted expression while you were screwing the hell out of main chat in server which cause you to be shunned as to which I was concerned with at that time.

Reminder to make sure the next punishment for spreading toxicity wouldn’t be same since you are well enlightened about the circumstances.

You are really well known to be writing long-ass pointless paragraphs that prove nothing,  You think if you wrote bullshit to make the text look longer, that'll make you look smarter? such dumb move fr...it's not about how long your text is, it's about what you write in it, also stop begging Ibee to write them for you

back into the case :

So now you're saying Nassim got banned cuz he didn't just abuse mum but he also did racism?  (Even tho he was reported 2 weeks later)

Isn't that what Tic did as well? And he just got shunned   ( Even tho that was before I reported him, as stated by Human)

Meanwhile Burak out there laughing at your logic, as he got away with both ( Even tho you should've shunned him right away just like you did with me,tic,syne)

No one reported me or syne, why did you shun us? and why didn't you shun Burak? when he did that 5 days ago?  me and syne and tic could've went 5 days without being noticed too

Offline GoRcEE

• Administrator
  • General of EC
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: =TLA=GoRcEE
  • Clan: TLA
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2021, 07:44:08 pm »
Nassim has been getting shunned countless times in his past, and it was something that he doesn't learn from. He was banned because of his continuous loop between rule break and punishment.

If you don't know, you were reported when your arguments with Brian were toxic. Cool3 and I was watching all of your chats, honestly whenever Brian tried to talk normally you instead showed up insulting him/including his family. We missed it.

Few days later when you, tic and syne were caught abusing severely. We just shunned y'all because it was all seen by us.

You are saying why we didn't shun Burak on the spot? We aren't always available on discord echo or in server, its your responsibility to use /report on the spot to get us notified so we can take quick actions.

P S: Its pretty much easy to understand, I'm tired of repeating same text.

Rorro arts

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2021, 07:51:24 pm »
Each cases were different, just because you broke same rules does not mean the punishment will be the same. It depends on the situation and your rule break history (i explained this at the bottom of Server rules topic). Most of the quotes here will come from Server Rules topic: https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=3.0
1. Fairness does not mean all players will be punished with same punishment, the decision will be taken based on few factors:
   iii. The punishment will be heavier if you have history of same rule break, it shows you didn't learn from the last punishment

For burak case, i can see you also provoked him before he started insulting you and your family. Even though insulting family is less tolerable here, it's not okay to punish him alone (this was the reason i removed insult rule few months ago before deciding to add them back due to toxicity in server, the players used to provoke opponents and report them when they insult back). If i were to handle the case, both of you will get muted. Though, i can agree with GoRcEE giving a verbal warn against burak alone considering he did not repeat it after what happened.

As for Nassim, he broke the low severity rules multiple times in a very short time, you can check the report section. As said in 'Server Rules' topic, the admins are allowed to take action under medium severity rules if you repeatedly break low severity rule.
Medium severity( Punishment range from warn to maximum 14 days ban )
- Intentionally and continuously break low severity rules
   Explanation: None

@Danish. i can see the ban coming from repeated rule breaks, but then you talked about forum rule break and random stuff. I want to make it clear that breaking forum rules MUST NOT affect players punishment in the server. Do not mix forum and server rule break to justify ban in the server.

Quote from: ɢєяz
And me&syne&tic got shunned (for abusing mum) - https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11667.msg66030#new
I already explained it in the report.
Quote from: Human.
As for /ignore cmd, it's just a cmd for you to ignore other players' message..it was never meant to be a pass to be as toxic as the other player. You are allowed to report them if they are being extremely toxic. The admins are also allowed to take action if both players are being toxic to each other, as long as both players are punished, it's not tolerable to constantly have such messages (especially family insult) in main chat.

I've never said /ignore cmd is a pass to be as toxic as possible, im not sure why everyone want to bring it up like if we have 'ignore' cmd then we cant punish abusive players ? It is simply a cmd to help you hide annoying players messages(normal/casual insults). Yes, it is advised to use /ignore command but if the player insults continuously/excessively, then they can be reported in forum (I already made it clear in the rules). But make sure to include all evidence, if your evidence is just a pic of him calling you 'go cry' or very light insult then admins will simply tell you to use /ignore. If you also insulted him before reporting him, then the report might get denied/verbal warn or both may get punished, it's up to the admins.
- Excessive insult/abusive behavior:
   Explanation: The players are advised to use /ignore in case of casual insult. But players that are continuously acting abusive and insulting other player in excessive manner can be punished. The punishment is shun and the duration is based on whether it's a repeated rule break and how excessive the insult it. Any players that try to evade the shun will be punished under different rules and will face harsher punishment.
I dont want to control too much of what players can or cannot say but If we were to completely allow insults then it will be very toxic in server while if we were to strictly enforce 'no insult' rules, then there will be too many reports and too many players punished for nothing. So for now, we allow normal/casual insults (players can use /ignore to hide it) and the admins are allowed to take action for continous/excessive insult, based on common sense.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2021, 08:11:49 pm by Human. »