• September 21, 2024, 04:21:20 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Latest donator: DarkSlayer

Author Topic: KillerX lost his braincells  (Read 1146 times)

Offline 𝕽𝖎𝖘𝕶𝖄^

• Captain Senior
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: RisKY^
  • Clan: none h
KillerX lost his braincells
« on: November 15, 2021, 08:33:36 pm »
Killerx why the fuck you banned me in EC discord for posting a video in discussion only?, I wrongfully posted the rape video in ec pics and videos for this gorcee already warned me because i wasn't aware from that rules, He wrongfully banned me else he was warning me... i didn't said because he spoke nicely and apologized me, You thought i ignored that  wrongfully ban which was only for 10 seconds and i don't know why the hell you banned me, Showing your powers in ec discord like you made that discord i have a permission to post in discussion gorcee allowed me for this, And not only me everyone does... you just banned me... Killerx phuppo wtf happened to you... When i tried to contact you, You ignored my messages... @Human.  make it fair and punish him plus unban me from discord ... he is not blind this is not a mis understanding he just banned me... @Human. @GoRcEE @Player

Offline KILLERX

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: None
  • Clan: None
Re: KillerX lost his braincells
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2021, 08:51:31 pm »
I won't respond to this topic as the language used in this topic is disrespectful for me.

Offline PaiN.

• Master Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: toolsm4
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2021, 02:03:37 am »
Killerx why the fuck you banned me in EC discord for posting a video in discussion only?, I wrongfully posted the rape video in ec pics and videos for this gorcee already warned me because i wasn't aware from that rules, He wrongfully banned me else he was warning me... i didn't said because he spoke nicely and apologized me, You thought i ignored that  wrongfully ban which was only for 10 seconds and i don't know why the hell you banned me, Showing your powers in ec discord like you made that discord i have a permission to post in discussion gorcee allowed me for this, And not only me everyone does... you just banned me... Killerx phuppo wtf happened to you... When i tried to contact you, You ignored my messages... @Human.  make it fair and punish him plus unban me from discord ... he is not blind this is not a mis understanding he just banned me... @Human. @GoRcEE @Player
+1 demote killerx from discord moderator, killerx didnt deleted a video where some players was abusing of others and he didnt deleted just because i wasnt involved in it, but i told him to remove it because was my friend, where all in ec know we cant post abuse/pwnt/raped videos in the discord, finally another moderator deleted it because the content was full of insults and abuse
xd

Offline GoRcEE

• Administrator
  • General of EC
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: =TLA=GoRcEE
  • Clan: TLA
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2021, 04:24:27 am »
Yes Risky, I told you that you can post videos in #discussions if it's against someone or targets someone only BUT it doesn't really mean that you can post with offensive and toxic titles & as it covers toxicity for chat and kind of promotes it. I will not allow anyone to post such video.

Respect when some staff member tells you rules and punishes. Instead of going against him and try to get him down.

I agree with what KillerX did but mute was little bit harsh, should've talked and settled it down.

Rorro arts

Offline 𝕽𝖎𝖘𝕶𝖄^

• Captain Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2021, 11:02:37 pm »
+1 demote killerx from discord moderator, killerx didnt deleted a video where some players was abusing of others and he didnt deleted just because i wasnt involved in it, but i told him to remove it because was my friend, where all in ec know we cant post abuse/pwnt/raped videos in the discord, finally another moderator deleted it because the content was full of insults and abuse

Every single player is against for his behavior with us at discord, He himself talk rubbish in discord and in server too, He provoke players as well, everyone post videos even gerz usess the video as signature in ec discord.. Then why he just muted me only? He always take action without listening to everyone i will talk with @Human.  here, He muted for many days for no reason i want justice, Demote killerx... @GoRcEE I respect you my man but from many days he muted me i spoke to you only that he made the mistake even you himself spoke to him still he ignoring it to tease me plus when i  spoke to him nicely in ec discord he ignored it, He have shitty attitude of his rpg skills or whatever he thinks.... Now he unmuted me when i took action.... now tell me who is victim me or him..... @Player you have nothing to defend your self thats why you ignored it otherwise you are the one who always provoke players and fight him for no reason like a phuppo does.... @Human. @Aaron

Offline 𝕽𝖎𝖘𝕶𝖄^

• Captain Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2021, 11:04:07 pm »
I won't respond to this topic as the language used in this topic is disrespectful for me.
who cares?, You have respect wow? you guys are trolling with every KF member trying to hunt them with powers, CUZ OF PLMKVS KF WAR, You should be mature and polite instead of provoking you should talk nicely with us, Give respect take respect bro