• September 21, 2024, 12:30:36 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Latest donator: DarkSlayer

Author Topic: Feliz año nuevo  (Read 1261 times)

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
Feliz año nuevo
« on: January 01, 2022, 07:47:49 pm »
A prosperous New Year to everyone!

I'd like to take a moment to thank my staff team for their continuous support and dedication to the community, words can't express how much I'm thankful [ @GoRcEE @SanaullaH @cool3 @LumberJacK @Danish. @DiaZ @Broly @Nyon @BliTz ] and to our discord moderators @killerx @Haziel, without them, it'll be difficult to sustain EC and perhaps it won't even survive up to this day without them, and as you might all notice that this year my presence in EC specifically, is very minimal, due to my personal life (a job as a medical front liner) and in all honesty, it is really hard in my part to balance between managing EC and my job, it is indeed draining mentally and physically, but all is good. Also to Human, I appreciate the time you give for the server despite being busy, listening players concern and checking the servers condition from time to time, again, A big thank you to this guy until now he give his relentless support and rendering his time to keep the server smoothly running.

Also for the whole community, I wish you all good health and your family, and I expressing my gratitude to each and everyone of you from the bottom of my heart. Aside from that I look forward seeing you all  doing great things in life and accomplishing something you desire in the upcoming years.

Also to @GoRcEE, the new comer, thank you for helping tallying and organizing the year end wards, your precious time rendered here is highly appreciated!

And let us not forget our beloved players who passed away, may their soul grant them peace!
DarkWolF & Stylish
« Last Edit: January 01, 2022, 09:16:39 pm by Aaron »

Offline LumberJacK

• Administrator
  • Captain Staff
  • Be The Best FucK The ResT
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [MD]LumberJacK
  • Clan: [MD]
Re: Feliz año nuevo
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2022, 08:05:04 pm »
And let us not forget our beloved players who passed away, may their soul grant them peace!
DarkWolF & Stylish
May Allah (SWT) grant them higher place/ranks in Jannah.

Offline GoRcEE

• Administrator
  • General of EC
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: =TLA=GoRcEE
  • Clan: TLA
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2022, 08:15:47 pm »
Let's serve EC another great year ahead!

DarkWolF & Stylish
Ameen.

Rorro arts

Offline MasterOz

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Zoret5am
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2022, 09:05:05 pm »
DarkWolF & Stylish
Ameen!