• September 20, 2024, 11:53:45 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Server IP: 141.94.180.144:8292

Author Topic: Solved [MD]LumberJack - Biased/ Taking Wrong actions / Rude  (Read 947 times)

Offline 𝕽𝖎𝖘𝕶𝖄^

• Captain Senior
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: RisKY^
  • Clan: none h
[MD]LumberJack - Biased/ Taking Wrong actions / Rude
« on: January 29, 2022, 05:26:18 pm »
Admin nick: [MD]LumberJacK.
Your nick: [KF]RisKY^
Date: Yesterday
Reason for report: Wrongfully ban / Biased admin
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc) https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11842.0

Extra notes: He banned me because they are my enemies, when i already said i don't want lumberjack to handle this report, I recommended gorcee to handle that report, Because he is experienced and mature than him, I don't have any evade history since 5/6 years how can he ban me for the first time, Where i already said i don't know that evading infront of friend is not allowed.. I saw fulton also did this and he got unban, While he banned me and said evade in friendly duel is not allowed . Where i said I didn't evaded in friendly duel, We just having fun with each other, Like this sanaullah should be ban too, He evaded in front of me minimum 4/5 times, Gerz have  video too, He can't ban me for my first attempt after 6 years which was also unintentionally.. He just banned me to revenge with me.. including game in reports is a foolishness and immature behavior from an Admin, What we can expect from inactive and un-experienced admin, every single player have bad relations with lumberjack ( except his clanmates) because of his rude and biased behavior... I want justice i can show the logs where gorcee said we don't ban those who don't have any ban history with evades, you can see my ban history at webstats i never got ban for evade since 4 years.. How can he ban me??, Plus i didn't did intentionally, It was just a friendly rq.... 

- https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11842.0
-https://imgur.com/uFzZXtr
- He clearly said ''before punishing we check players ban history'' Then how can lumberjack take strict action for the first time against old player who is playing EC from 2014..
- A player Zywoo i'm not gonna leak his allias, he evaded multiple times but gorcee let him go since he wasn't having any ban history with evades or something...
Then how can he ban me? I'm older than him too and much aware from rules...
-

- Is This? How admins behave in game? Admin Should be polite and justify equally no matter rule breaker is his friend or enemy, But he is acting 1 sided, And helping defending his mates in any case abusing/provoking players and if they abuse him back he gonna shun us or ban.... By the way this screenshot is about 1 day old...
-

- i don't even have any ban history, Only 1 ban history which i remember about Death evade which was also unintentionally and 4/5 years old.... That's why it's not showing in webstats.... I want justice .... remove this admin and remove my ban from webstats and from server..... Thanks
« Last Edit: January 29, 2022, 09:01:31 pm by cool3 »

Offline SanaullaH

• Administrator
  • General III
  • You're the boss from you , we learn
    • View Profile
Re: [MD]LumberJack - Biased/ Taking Wrong actions / Rude
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2022, 05:51:41 pm »
Code: [Select]
Like this sanaullah should be ban too, He evaded in front of me minimum 4/5 times, Gerz have  video too,

Show me the video I'd like to explain.

,when i already said i don't want lumberjack to handle this report, I recommended gorcee to handle that report,
Grow up! We're not going to wait for players to choose any admin.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2022, 06:13:56 pm by SanaullaH »
i am not funny..

RoyStang's Art

Offline 𝕽𝖎𝖘𝕶𝖄^

• Captain Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2022, 05:52:45 pm »
Like this sanaullah should be ban too, He evaded in front of me minimum 4/5 times, Gerz have  video too,

Show me the video I'd like to explain.
@GerZ 

Offline GoRcEE

• Administrator
  • General of EC
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: =TLA=GoRcEE
  • Clan: TLA
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2022, 05:58:28 pm »
Hey risky, I will start off with some points rather than writing paragraphs.

-You cannot decide which admin should handle your report, and if anyone does don't compare it with other admins' punishments.
-I never said we don't ban people if they have clean history. You can read my msgs again I clearly said "we punish them with long/short durations" it has nothing to do with ban. If its a clear evade, there's ban. No matter what, if it was me instead of lumberjack I would've banned you too
-Don't compare both reports, both cases are different and handled by different admins

I don't want anyone to compare my solved reports with other admins' solved reports, every admin has their own cup of tea. Keep me out of this, since it doesn't relate with me even minimal percent. There's no joke with rules, I think if you could've made ban appeal it was better option instead.

I want justice i can show the logs where gorcee said we don't ban those who don't have any ban history with evades,
I'd like to see it.

Rorro arts

Offline 𝕽𝖎𝖘𝕶𝖄^

• Captain Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2022, 06:08:15 pm »
Hey risky, I will start off with some points rather than writing paragraphs.

-You cannot decide which admin should handle your report, and if anyone does don't compare it with other admins' punishments.
-I never said we don't ban people if they have clean history. You can read my msgs again I clearly said "we punish them with long/short durations" it has nothing to do with ban. If its a clear evade, there's ban. No matter what, if it was me instead of lumberjack I would've banned you too
-Don't compare both reports, both cases are different and handled by different admins

I don't want anyone to compare my solved reports with other admins' solved reports, every admin has their own cup of tea. Keep me out of this, since it doesn't relate with me even minimal percent. There's no joke with rules, I think if you could've made ban appeal it was better option instead.

I want justice i can show the logs where gorcee said we don't ban those who don't have any ban history with evades,
I'd like to see it.

- I'm Not comparing you with him nor giving solve reports or something, I just cleared my point with you when you didn't banned md619 for evading multiple times as he was not having any ban history.. here are your words... I don't wanna post unban appeal as a apology ? Why i apologize? when i didn't evaded intentionally? You should read what i said! I also have pretty much clean past.. atleast didn't used any hacks against him lol, It was just a friendly rq.....

Offline 𝕽𝖎𝖘𝕶𝖄^

• Captain Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2022, 06:50:09 pm »
Mark as solve to the topic. Thanks

cool3

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2022, 09:01:09 pm »