• September 20, 2024, 05:54:11 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Server IP: 141.94.180.144:8292

Author Topic: Denied Woozie^ aka Gohan - pause evade  (Read 3214 times)

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Ask ur sis
  • Clan: KF
Woozie^ aka Gohan - pause evade
« on: February 25, 2022, 08:29:55 am »
Player Nick: Woozie^
Date: today
Reason for reporting: death evade via pause
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc)
Extra notes:

He might provide his typical excuses that he was lagging with 300 ping, but even if that's the case then he should be punished for playing
with such high unstable ping, I still remember when he reported SyNe and Gynla falsely, even tho it was his 300 ping's fault. and what's funny is that he accuses others of hack lmao, I still remember back in 2020 when he said I'm using auto jump and wanted to report me for it, he's such a clown who never changes...
« Last Edit: March 02, 2022, 02:24:59 pm by GoRcEE »

Offline elDeko^

• Private First Class
  • "Ningun mar en calma hizo experto a un marinero"
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: =TLA=Gohan.
  • Clan: =TLA=
Re: Woozie^ aka Gohan - pause evade
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2022, 11:21:34 am »

0:06 first situation, 4 bullets came out of its shotgun
0:58 second situation, i do recomend you to reupload the video without edition, because in your pov at the second i punched u I took 3 seconds to stand up in your screen, but in my pov you took 2 seconds to stand up...
And again in your pov, your 4 shots got desynced in my screen due to you are using speed hack.

How you can miss 4 shots in row 2 times, the only explanation of this, you are using speed hack + sync of vcmp is shit.
I dont get your shots because its matematically impossible to reproduce 4 shots in row in less time that my default shots, and its pretty clear u are lowering the speed of the video on the render. That's why on the second situation you have put in your video i do stand up sliding, because animations for you are faster than mine during you are using the speed hack.
And that's why also burak looks so crippy lagging in your video on the second 0:26, he got knocked down and after he did stand up, went wrecking until the real animation finish.

PD: Syne fake report hhhh it was demigod. its your partner but comunity is not stupid.
and gynla it got explained by developers, when someone is shooting from higher places sometimes its a possibility to not sync the shots.

Credits: [SS]Bart.
Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2022, 07:30:40 pm »
here's another videos of where the same shit happened with fulton

blaming me for your shitty unstable 300 ping? it's funny how you keep accusing others of hack even when I slapped your ugly face with the video proof, and provided 13 mins video of raping your ass gameplay

@Admins as you can see in my screen, the bullets were going to him at normal speed, meanwhile in his screen they didn't sync,  it's either cuz of his lag or the shotgun skin, or who knows maybe he might be using some sort of lag-switch tool  maybe that's why he was playing underalias

I recommend you to warn him to never play with such high unstable ping against low ping players again, he's literally ruining the gameplay of other people.

plus about SyNe and Gynla's cases, they already got unbanned and you got exposed for your shitty 0 iq assumptions,  we don't do that shit here, so gtfo. and leave ur tears here \__/

« Last Edit: February 25, 2022, 08:03:25 pm by GerZ »

Offline PaiN.

• Master Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: toolsm4
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2022, 07:14:42 am »
You are not just involving in a topic where you are not allowed, you are additionally insulting players.

Banned for a month from posting
« Last Edit: February 26, 2022, 03:20:40 pm by GoRcEE »
xd

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2022, 07:38:32 am »
Gohan always acuse players for hacks without reason, its normal in some idiots from latin america like R3Vs Gohan or Lederhos, i remember when R3V and Mixer accused me for hp hacks, autojump, aimbot and aimbot with shotgun, gerz maybe Gohan was using F1 hacks

oh ye I forgot that he used to be in ON clan, looks like he might've been using their shit till today, god knows what hacks he got from them, it looks like some sort of god-mode since the bullets aren't registering in his screen, meanwhile other players get hit easily, or it could be his potato internet which is 300+ ping and unstable jttr.

Offline sevi 𝔂𝓸𝓻𝓾𝓶

• Trainee
  • 𝓼𝓮𝓷𝓲 𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓲𝔂𝓸𝓻𝓾𝓶
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [KF]Sevi
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2022, 09:52:57 am »

0:06 first situation, 4 bullets came out of its shotgun
0:58 second situation, i do recomend you to reupload the video without edition, because in your pov at the second i punched u I took 3 seconds to stand up in your screen, but in my pov you took 2 seconds to stand up...
And again in your pov, your 4 shots got desynced in my screen due to you are using speed hack.

How you can miss 4 shots in row 2 times, the only explanation of this, you are using speed hack + sync of vcmp is shit.
I dont get your shots because its matematically impossible to reproduce 4 shots in row in less time that my default shots, and its pretty clear u are lowering the speed of the video on the render. That's why on the second situation you have put in your video i do stand up sliding, because animations for you are faster than mine during you are using the speed hack.
And that's why also burak looks so crippy lagging in your video on the second 0:26, he got knocked down and after he did stand up, went wrecking until the real animation finish.

PD: Syne fake report hhhh it was demigod. its your partner but comunity is not stupid.
and gynla it got explained by developers, when someone is shooting from higher places sometimes its a possibility to not sync the shots.
looks like you're using net cut tool for death evading, gerz and you were knocked at the same time but when you got knocked that pink guy could have easily killed you or he might be shooting you so you used net cut tool to get some time for standing.
@admins ik i don't have anything to do with this topic I just came here to tell about that net cut d.e tool

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2022, 06:44:22 pm »

looks like you're using net cut tool for death evading, gerz and you were knocked at the same time but when you got knocked that pink guy could have easily killed you or he might be shooting you so you used net cut tool to get some time for standing.
@admins ik i don't have anything to do with this topic I just came here to tell about that net cut d.e tool

@Admins a lot of players been msging me recently about Gohan, telling me that he's an ex ON member and he was involved with hacks n shits, I personally think he should be added to watchlist or something,  I still don't get how they banned SyNe in the past when this pig reported him even tho the pig himself is the one who's using modifications...

Offline sevi 𝔂𝓸𝓻𝓾𝓶

• Trainee
  • 𝓼𝓮𝓷𝓲 𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓲𝔂𝓸𝓻𝓾𝓶
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2022, 05:36:53 am »
@admins
this is the net cut tool, it works when key pressed it basically cuts your internet for the amount of time you want it. I'm pretty sure that Gohan is using it.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2022, 05:42:44 am by seviyorum »

Offline elDeko^

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2022, 10:28:01 am »
... now you providing fake reports xd
@admins
this is the net cut tool, it works when key pressed it basically cuts your internet for the amount of time you want it. I'm pretty sure that Gohan is using it.

I don't even know that there's such a tool for it, net cut? you are the only one who knows about it, not me xd.

Also, to discard all your shitty lies about F1 hacks. Pay attention to the background sounds, I don't edit my videos on reports with music in the background, you can listen other players shooting around me, as you may know f1 hack does disable it. So, dont lie.
The other player that was near you, you can clearly see on your video and also in mine, he left the area when you knocked me.

I provided my pov, there's no lag similar than the video you are providing about "net cut"... might be just a desync, chill brother...
« Last Edit: March 01, 2022, 09:42:00 pm by elDeko^ »

First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

Offline sevi 𝔂𝓸𝓻𝓾𝓶

• Trainee
  • 𝓼𝓮𝓷𝓲 𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓲𝔂𝓸𝓻𝓾𝓶
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2022, 11:40:25 pm »
@GoRcEE you locked and denied my report even though Woozie didn't provide any evidence of him being innocent. What kind of behaviour is this? +you say that I post false report against him? check the videos again I posted clear evidence there. check gerz's video.
Woozie is your clan member and you denied the report just to save your clan reputation, don't be biased and fulfil your duty.

I would like if @Human dealt with this report,  because this is Gorcee's highest chance of saving one of his clanmates from the ban & saving his clan reputation from being ruined, plus he was reported multiple times previously for denying the apps that were made against his clanmates.

just like when @PaiN reported him for it.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2022, 11:44:13 pm by seviyorum »

Offline sevi 𝔂𝓸𝓻𝓾𝓶

• Trainee
  • 𝓼𝓮𝓷𝓲 𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓲𝔂𝓸𝓻𝓾𝓶
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2022, 11:45:19 pm »
... now you providing fake reports xd
@admins

I don't even know that there's such a tool for it, net cut? you are the only one who knows about it, not me xd.

Also, to discard all your shitty lies about F1 hacks. Pay attention to the background sounds, I don't edit my videos on reports with music in the background, you can listen other players shooting around me, as you may know f1 hack does disable it. So, dont lie.
The other player that was near you, you can clearly see on your video and also in mine, he left the area when you knocked me.

I provided my pov, there's no lag similar than the video you are providing about "net cut"... might be just a desync, chill brother...
those black bars that shows cheat activated / deactivated can be removed, so please.

Offline elDeko^

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2022, 11:55:27 pm »
@GoRcEE you locked and denied my report even though Woozie didn't provide any evidence of him being innocent. What kind of behaviour is this? +you say that I post false report against him? check the videos again I posted clear evidence there. check gerz's video.
Woozie is your clan member and you denied the report just to save your clan reputation, don't be biased and fulfil your duty.

I would like if @Human dealt with this report,  because this is Gorcee's highest chance of saving one of his clanmates from the ban & saving his clan reputation from being ruined, plus he was reported multiple times previously for denying the apps that were made against his clanmates.

You are "making" a video of a hack that I didn't used and there's no evidence of it.
The video you are providing its recorded by gerz, so it won't be similar as mine, because as I said, you are fucking liying, i don't even know what the fuck is how the netcut works, you are assuming that I know which hack is and how it works saying what I'm doing in my gameplay...
Get the fuck out of the report if you are not provinding nothing in concrete, and ofc any further evidence about me...

I'm actually admin in OneVice Staff, XE Admin, CTF Moderator, VCAD Adminsitrator, do you really think I'm gonna ruin my reputation on this? on a NETCUT hack?.....

those black bars that shows cheat activated / deactivated can be removed, so please.
Seems like you know a lot of hacking, to create a hack and use it to report someone which is innocent...
« Last Edit: March 01, 2022, 11:57:15 pm by elDeko^ »

Offline sevi 𝔂𝓸𝓻𝓾𝓶

• Trainee
  • 𝓼𝓮𝓷𝓲 𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓲𝔂𝓸𝓻𝓾𝓶
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2022, 11:59:28 pm »

You are "making" a video of a hack that I didn't used and there's no evidence of it.
The video you are providing its recorded by gerz, so it won't be similar as mine, because as I said, you are fucking liying, i don't even know what the fuck is how the netcut works, you are assuming that I know which hack is and how it works saying what I'm doing in my gameplay...
Get the fuck out of the report if you are not provinding nothing in concrete, and ofc any further evidence about me...

I'm actually admin in OneVice Staff, XE Admin, CTF Moderator, VCAD Adminsitrator, do you really think I'm gonna ruin my reputation on this? on a NETCUT hack?.....

Seems like you know a lot of hacking, to create a hack and use it to report someone which is innocent...
I don't give a shit about you being admin in VCAD or OneVice, if someone breaks server rule. he deserves punishment. I know alot about hacking and the video I provided is enough, only if any admin that got brain deals with this report.

Offline GoRcEE

• Administrator
  • General of EC
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: =TLA=GoRcEE
  • Clan: TLA
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2022, 12:40:02 am »
As I mentioned there, @seviyorum you didn't provide any solid proof of him using it.
YOU use netcut, tests it, records it and accuse it on him for using it, lol? For real, what proof do you have that he used it?

I want you to post all the evidences once and for all. Remember it shouldn't be from history and not any tested video of you. Show me where does he use it? Any concrete proof? If you still gonna reply with just words and no solid proof, I will not welcome it.
About being biased, today's players including you don't know the playership. You all will keep calling staff biased when they deny your report. There's no logic and only hate.

Anyways, you are welcome to post evidences altogether.

Rorro arts

Offline elDeko^

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2022, 12:52:34 am »
No-sense xdd, creating a hack of netcut to report someone, get a report denied and call the admin biased, insulting and saying that he has no brain. You must be banned from posting already for being such an asshole and disrespectful towards staff.