• September 20, 2024, 05:42:17 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Server IP: 141.94.180.144:8292

Author Topic: Denied Woozie^ aka Gohan - pause evade  (Read 3209 times)

Offline sevi 𝔂𝓸𝓻𝓾𝓶

• Trainee
  • 𝓼𝓮𝓷𝓲 𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓲𝔂𝓸𝓻𝓾𝓶
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [KF]Sevi
  • Clan: KF
Re: Woozie^ aka Gohan - pause evade
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2022, 01:15:28 am »
As I mentioned there, @seviyorum you didn't provide any solid proof of him using it.
YOU use netcut, tests it, records it and accuse it on him for using it, lol? For real, what proof do you have that he used it?

I want you to post all the evidences once and for all. Remember it shouldn't be from history and not any tested video of you. Show me where does he use it? Any concrete proof? If you still gonna reply with just words and no solid proof, I will not welcome it.
About being biased, today's players including you don't know the playership. You all will keep calling staff biased when they deny your report. There's no logic and only hate.

Anyways, you are welcome to post evidences altogether.
first thing, I'm not someone who started playing today I'm playing since 2015. secondly watch gerz's video. that net cut test was exactly same as woozie's evade. what more concrete proof do you want? @Human. 

Offline sevi 𝔂𝓸𝓻𝓾𝓶

• Trainee
  • 𝓼𝓮𝓷𝓲 𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓲𝔂𝓸𝓻𝓾𝓶
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2022, 01:19:08 am »
No-sense xdd, creating a hack of netcut to report someone, get a report denied and call the admin biased, insulting and saying that he has no brain. You must be banned from posting already for being such an asshole and disrespectful towards staff.
we'll see who get's banned. just wait. I respect the staff. you're calling me an asshole and you talk about respect? gerz reported you and you have no clear evidence of being innocent I provided videos and made the report more strong.. rules are the same for everyone even if you're admin at most of the servers. now don't reply if you don't have anything to say in your defense.

Offline elDeko^

• Private First Class
  • "Ningun mar en calma hizo experto a un marinero"
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: =TLA=Gohan.
  • Clan: =TLA=
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2022, 01:59:10 am »
first thing, I'm not someone who started playing today I'm playing since 2015. secondly watch gerz's video. that net cut test was exactly same as woozie's evade. what more concrete proof do you want? @Human. 
Casually I'm older than you, casually I play since 2012. You started VCMP in 0.4, I went here before, in 0.3z.

Concrete proof is my video of the same exact situation showing my pov, why I would record and upload my pov if im using hack? Im not stupid, Imagine how funny it seems that you are actually recording a hack that maybe nobody from the comunity known it was possible.

we'll see who get's banned. just wait. I respect the staff. you're calling me an asshole and you talk about respect? gerz reported you and you have no clear evidence of being innocent I provided videos and made the report more strong.. rules are the same for everyone even if you're admin at most of the servers. now don't reply if you don't have anything to say in your defense.

You dont respect the staff, you are calling brainless to an admin, that's not being respect.
I'm calling "asshole" to you because you are lying here, I dont even know who you are, you are not even involved in the report and you are posting shits. You are not staff, just an ignorant stupid who doesn't even deserve my respect. get the hell outta here.
I HAVE CLEAR EVIDENCE ABOUT THE REPORT, ITS THE EXACT SAME SITUATION RECORDED FROM MY POV, IS THAT NOT CONCRETE FOR YOU, GET THE FUCK OUT AND KEEP CREATING HACKS TO REPORT INNOCENTS.

now don't reply if you don't have anything to say in your defense.
Hahaha, you must never post something here, you had nothing to add, it was gerz who made the video he must post the thing, but its obvious that people here have to make dramas involving more people on the report to make it "strong". Go away kid, you are no longer needed here. call your girlfriend gerz to show how the hack works.

Credits: [SS]Bart.
Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

Offline sevi 𝔂𝓸𝓻𝓾𝓶

• Trainee
  • 𝓼𝓮𝓷𝓲 𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓲𝔂𝓸𝓻𝓾𝓶
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2022, 05:18:41 am »
the reason you uploaded the video is just to save your ass from getting banned for death evade, you basically had no other choice but to upload your own pov of using the shitty hack, and what's funny is that
it's not even the first time you do this kind of shits, infact you did it thrice with SyNe,Gynla and PaiN, for how long are you gonna keep acting innocent when you're a sore loser who sucked WK's dicks for hacks and to get in ON clan

it's not about who started playing vcmp first, it's about how you spent your time playing it, and it doesn't look good on you since you started it with playing with the most rulebreaks team aka WK who use lots of game modifications n then you got banned in LW and other servers for the shit hacks you got from them and yet you're still using them, to this day,

so how about you go and wash your glasses instead of being a butthurt who's raged over 2002 game, grow up already it's 2022 you're such an embarrassment, don't blame me for the shitty life that you're living, I get that you're depressed
because of your shitty life and trying to let your frustration out on me, but damn let your ass relax a bit, then we'll whoop it again.

Offline SaMiR^

• Donator
  • Second Lieutant Sr.
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Syne
  • Clan: ON/WK
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2022, 07:31:27 am »
PD: Syne fake report hhhh it was demigod. its your partner but comunity is not stupid.
[ OFF TOPIC] Am not gonna waste my time again arguing with you since i already had cleared and debunked all of what u accused me here : https://forum.vc-mp.org/?topic=8431

Back to the topic, I would like to provide a few videos that I have of Gohan using the lag tool against me and other players,
Gohan is well known for his shitty past with WK, where he got banned multiple times on multiple servers for the possession of hacks,
I'd recommend adding him to the watchlist where you can speculate what that rat uses whenever he plays,
plus he always gets away with what he uses due to his admin rank in most servers plus his clanmates such as Gorcee who'd deny this report just to save his clanmate'.. 

as gerz said, this gohan is reporting others for hacks while he himself is using them.

Offline elDeko^

• Private First Class
  • "Ningun mar en calma hizo experto a un marinero"
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: =TLA=Gohan.
  • Clan: =TLA=
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2022, 08:02:14 am »
Both 3 noobs posting fake reports xd, your friend seviyorum already got denied in the other report, you want the same syne?

Credits: [SS]Bart.
Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

Offline sevi 𝔂𝓸𝓻𝓾𝓶

• Trainee
  • 𝓼𝓮𝓷𝓲 𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓲𝔂𝓸𝓻𝓾𝓶
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2022, 12:21:36 pm »
PD: Syne fake report hhhh it was demigod. its your partner but comunity is not stupid.
[ OFF TOPIC] Am not gonna waste my time again arguing with you since i already had cleared and debunked all of what u accused me here : https://forum.vc-mp.org/?topic=8431

Back to the topic, I would like to provide a few videos that I have of Gohan using the lag tool against me and other players,
Gohan is well known for his shitty past with WK, where he got banned multiple times on multiple servers for the possession of hacks,
I'd recommend adding him to the watchlist where you can speculate what that rat uses whenever he plays,
plus he always gets away with what he uses due to his admin rank in most servers plus his clanmates such as Gorcee who'd deny this report just to save his clanmate'.. 

as gerz said, this gohan is reporting others for hacks while he himself is using them.
its funny how this unhitable thing happens only with this guy. even though his ping and fps were stable. @elDeko^ let's see for how long you'll stick to your lie. we will make you spit truth.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2022, 12:27:27 pm by seviyorum »

Offline GoRcEE

• Administrator
  • General of EC
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: =TLA=GoRcEE
  • Clan: TLA
« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2022, 02:23:07 pm »
Oh god can't you simply understand the simple words? This report isn't made by you. You have rights to post solid proofs only, not argue with him. I told you your words will not be welcomed unless you have more evidences, seems like not. He provided the videos gerz reported him for. I don't see any kind of hack there, but just failed sync which you will find hundreds of reports here and in every server. @SaMiR^ this kind of lag is everywhere, him playing on 250+ ping is another reaon, additionally we don't ban people on other server's video anymore.

I'm not gonna leak your alias, but do you know your own history boy? Better not talk about it.

Moving on, I'm denying this report for not having enough proofs. The defense dekO posted is fair enough to judge the bad sync of server and difference of ping.

I would like @cool3 to post his view here as well, since these lil boys think I'm biased.

Rorro arts