• September 17, 2024, 04:14:09 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: Banned RiskY - death evade via /q & using fake tag  (Read 889 times)

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Ask ur sis
  • Clan: KF
RiskY - death evade via /q & using fake tag
« on: April 06, 2022, 03:44:53 am »
Player Nick: [KF]RiskY^
Date: 3 weeks ago
Reason for reporting: death evade via /q & fake tag  0:13 timestamp
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc)   ,
Extra notes:

incase he says that we were friends and joking

No we were not, at that time we were enemies, because he kept being delusional and telling others that he made x6 on me,

he evaded intentionally against an enemy, not a friend, he deserves to be banned for a month honestly,

not just for this evade, but also for the toxicity he spreads in the chat.

even after he was warned by nassim to remove the tag, he refused.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2022, 02:10:15 pm by DiaZ »

Offline 𝕽𝖎𝖘𝕶𝖄^

• Captain Senior
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: RisKY^
  • Clan: none h
Re: RiskY - death evade via /q & using fake tag
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2022, 04:01:35 am »
This evade video is older than 2 months or more, And that was friendly ofc.... I used the clan tag for a fun even @Killer frost^ knows about it... So idk what you are trying to proof here? maybe you are promoting your video for views as thats the way you get views.... You are just a coward rat who record friendly practices duels.. and post on yt like  a two face dog....... No more comments on this post, Further i will talk with staff about it... @cool3  And what you are trying to proof here that i never made spree on you?? lol you was having bad luck and came to fight me in close range.... that was your mistake you can't hide from reality, Hunting was right about you, The day is near when you gonna show your two face, Uploading friendly duel practices videos on youtube what i expect more from you, That evade was friendly and more than 2 months before,  I using annonymous nick from more than 2 months i have a vip too..... In case if you don't believe @cool3 ..... No more replies on this post
« Last Edit: April 06, 2022, 04:04:39 am by เ'๓гเรкץ^ »

Offline 𝕽𝖎𝖘𝕶𝖄^

• Captain Senior
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: RisKY^
  • Clan: none h
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2022, 04:06:14 am »
Second, I used the tag for fun.... where clan founder doesn't have any issues with it.... why you care?? fulton also use to play with MD tag it doesn't mean he broke server rule or something.....

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Ask ur sis
  • Clan: KF
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2022, 04:13:44 am »
I think he should be banned from the forum as well for having such a bad attitude, sadly he doesn't have parents who can teach him manners, he lives on the streets...

1 - you can see the date in the video, it's in march,  now we're in april,  EC rules say the video has to be at least 3 months old in order for it to be used as evidence,
so ye my video is still valid to report your ass

2 -  we weren't friends at that time,  We were fighting seriously cuz you keep lying and saying that you made x6 on me,  which is why i joined to record your rape, then you evaded against me

so yeah the excuse "We were friends" doesn't work anymore

I say it once and i'll say it again, you're the most ungrateful coward i've ever met in my life,  at first i taught him vcmp and then he started playing underalias against me

I won't reply to your bullshits anymore since i got no time for delusional kids, I'll let the admins deal with this report.

cool3

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2022, 04:19:47 am »
« Last Edit: April 06, 2022, 04:22:42 am by cool3 »

Offline DiaZ

• Manager
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [VU]DiaZ
  • Clan: VU
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2022, 02:10:03 pm »