• September 20, 2024, 06:04:31 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Latest donator: DarkSlayer

Author Topic: Lederhos - Violating Admin Rules and Ethics  (Read 6030 times)

led

Re: Lederhos - Violating Admin Rules and Ethics
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2022, 06:23:03 am »
Fulton or your friends

I asked a simple question and now you are claiming I am biased? You yourself told that you will answer if any of us asked this question but yet your answer is "IT'S PRIVATE". If it's private why in first place you have to share subnet alias from BRL (o btw the subnet alias doesn't proof anything) or if it's private why you have to reveal fulton and freaker's alias in public? The same question goes to @Lederhos . Freaker was playing under alias in EC but yet you revealed his alias as well. Moreover, @Lederhos you also said that you have cross checked alias with BRL admins. So how did you cross checked without revealing freaker's and fulton's alias with BRL admins?

Your claims make no sense whatsoever.

I never leaked any aliases. Freaker busted himself because he joined with his real nickname before joining with his fake ones (that makes minus 1). I checked their IPs in EC to know if they were the same people from BRL and confirmed it. Now, to all those claiming allegations, I want a solid proof of me leaking those aliases, a message, a log, a pm or something in which I explicitly share the private alias of Fulton to somebody, then I will gladly take a punishment, but as I have said many times, you won't find any sadly because I never did it.

Keep the narratives and agendas boys, I am calm and clean as it comes. You keep with the weeping.

Offline PaiN.

• Master Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: toolsm4
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2022, 10:04:22 pm »
Yesterday lederhos was revealing my aliases without my permission in public chat(EC)
I joined with SanZ to play with alias and instead lederhos was saying " why you use alias ahaha" "hey pain" "pain using alias haha"

I was the unique player with alias in the server, no one other was using alias, others players was saying my name after lederhos revealed it.., its obviusly lederhos did this with fulton and freaker too, his only defense is "freaker joined with his real nick" but lederhos and razor knew it was fulton even before gerz mentioned it, and in ec echo leder admit it, he compared ip with brl admins... BRL admins will cover him obivusly because they are the most unfair server of vcmp, some latins are a little bit idiots.

Sincerely we havent security in EC just now because lederhos is revealing our private alias to his friends, and who knows... maybe he revealed a lot of alias and we just catched him in 3 times, freaker , fulton and now with me
PD: Just after it all u1s was calling me as "pain" coincidence?
« Last Edit: May 02, 2022, 10:21:05 pm by PaiN. »
xd

Offline Leviosa

• Captain Senior
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: MKt.Leviosa
  • Clan: MK
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2022, 10:01:56 am »
Yesterday lederhos was revealing my aliases without my permission in public chat(EC)
I joined with SanZ to play with alias and instead lederhos was saying " why you use alias ahaha" "hey pain" "pain using alias haha"

I was the unique player with alias in the server, no one other was using alias, others players was saying my name after lederhos revealed it.., its obviusly lederhos did this with fulton and freaker too, his only defense is "freaker joined with his real nick" but lederhos and razor knew it was fulton even before gerz mentioned it, and in ec echo leder admit it, he compared ip with brl admins... BRL admins will cover him obivusly because they are the most unfair server of vcmp, some latins are a little bit idiots.

Sincerely we havent security in EC just now because lederhos is revealing our private alias to his friends, and who knows... maybe he revealed a lot of alias and we just catched him in 3 times, freaker , fulton and now with me

You surrender yourself, now stop being a stubborn and irritating child.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2022, 10:04:00 am by Leviosa »

led

« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2022, 11:22:46 am »

You know there is a cmd called /country and I know only one person with mental illness that appears to be connected from the US and abuses me over and over has a name and that is PaiN. No big deal little boy. Next.

Offline PaiN.

• Master Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2022, 11:29:32 am »

You know there is a cmd called /country and I know only one person with mental illness that appears to be connected from the US and abuses me over and over has a name and that is PaiN. No big deal little boy. Next.
1.- I wasnt abusing of you, you have proof where i abused of you with my "SaenZ" nick until you reveal my real nick?
2.- You cant reveal alias just because they are from a singular country or not, because you are admin, if you call players like his real nick the rest of players will trust on you because you are ADMIN , admins cant reveal our privacy information, your arguement havent sense
But this is more interesting, you said i was abusing of you, can you post here the proof where i did it? because in my screenshot i JOINED, and you revealed my real nick without a valid reason
xd

led

« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2022, 11:43:59 am »

1.- I wasnt abusing of you, you have proof where i abused of you with my "SaenZ" nick until you reveal my real nick?
2.- You cant reveal alias just because they are from a singular country or not, because you are admin, if you call players like his real nick the rest of players will trust on you because you are ADMIN , admins cant reveal our privacy information, your arguement havent sense
But this is more interesting, you said i was abusing of you, can you post here the proof where i did it? because in my screenshot i JOINED, and you revealed my real nick without a valid reason

Keep trying hard :laugh:. You just left with your first nick and then connected again with a different alias, but the connected from United States and your toxicity just busts you l m a o. Keep trying hard dooooooo

PD: whatever you say abour BRL makes no sense whatsoever, you just salty they banned you PERMANENTLY for rulebreaking and toxicity. Overdue by the way hhhhhhh.  Btw I will just reply to the involved, PaiN is a waste of time and we all know that.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2022, 11:46:52 am by Lederhos »

Offline PaiN.

• Master Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2022, 11:52:46 am »
You didnt posted the evdience where i was abusing you, and i wasnt using my real nick, i was using aliases nick and i WASNT abusing you, you just took and revealed my name without sense, you still didnt posted any evidence, im waiting.... its your words against my screenshots and about BRL, what if they banned me or not, we arent talking about it, we are talking about your way to reveal the private information of our community...
xd

Offline Robert

• View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Robert
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2022, 11:11:06 am »
You yourself told that you will answer if any of us asked this question

When I said this too? As far I know I said these things:
[..] As for Fulton, I won't say how I got his alias until there's no need, if I'm comfortable or not doesn't mean I'm lying. [..]

I am posting because i had this important screenshot of his forum post since he is lying now and changed his stance he had clearly said that i am uncomfortable in sharing on public forum but i am ready to share the source of alias in private on discord then i guess you should share it with @DiaZ in no time but am sure you wont since you changed your stance to save lederhos.

Your claims make no sense whatsoever.

I never leaked any aliases. Freaker busted himself because he joined with his real nickname before joining with his fake ones (that makes minus 1). I checked their IPs in EC to know if they were the same people from BRL and confirmed it. Now, to all those claiming allegations, I want a solid proof of me leaking those aliases, a message, a log, a pm or something in which I explicitly share the private alias of Fulton to somebody, then I will gladly take a punishment, but as I have said many times, you won't find any sadly because I never did it.

Keep the narratives and agendas boys, I am calm and clean as it comes. You keep with the weeping.
wow dude just wow when you have nothing in your defence then started blaming your fellow staff for building narratives and all? Your statement of weeping is quite evident that you had accepted your rule break but now trying to divert everyone from your those statements and saying those screenshots mean nothing?

Your message: I matched your alias with BRL admins is clear as anything can be.

You lied that BRL admin dmed you about alias but that message you received after 2 hours of your confession any rebuttal for that?

Thanks.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2022, 11:20:22 am by Robert »

Offline Leviosa

• Captain Senior
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: MKt.Leviosa
  • Clan: MK
« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2022, 01:49:11 am »
You yourself told that you will answer if any of us asked this question

When I said this too? As far I know I said these things:
[..] As for Fulton, I won't say how I got his alias until there's no need, if I'm comfortable or not doesn't mean I'm lying. [..]

I am posting because i had this important screenshot of his forum post since he is lying now and changed his stance he had clearly said that i am uncomfortable in sharing on public forum but i am ready to share the source of alias in private on discord then i guess you should share it with @DiaZ in no time but am sure you wont since you changed your stance to save lederhos.
I think "anything call me on Discord" is totally different from "if you want to know how I found the alias, call me on Discord", I think you should learn to read and stop hiding your identity to say something "useful".

I don't believe you are stupid enough to equate coincidences with supposed facts, there is no evidence that I had any help from Lederhos to know the alias of your friends, nor will there be since it never happened. I already explained how I got the Freaker alias and about the Fulton alias I won't say, as I must keep it secret and it's not really necessary.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2022, 01:54:10 am by Leviosa »

Offline PaiN.

• Master Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2022, 09:30:46 am »
He wont say how he knew about fulton's alias because its obviusly, lederhos gave fulton's ip to BRL admins, even he admitted it on EC echo discord, idk why this case need more evidence, even he revealed my alias as i showed .

I just joined in the server and he was revealing my alias...
"I already watched you, pain"
"I know its you, why you use alias?"
"haha pain"zzz
xd

Offline PaiN.

• Master Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2022, 02:14:32 am »

Image about Razor and Lederhos conversation in BRL discord:
Razor: Dont worry, anyways i wont tell how i have fulton's aliases if isnt neccesary
Dani-[VU_T]Major(ex brl staff member): and I'm the best abuser
Razor: Lederhos, if you get demoted, some player will regrets and wont be you;)
Lederhos: Razor they want demote me in EC bcz "supposedly" i shared the aliases of these guys...
Razor: Dont worry, that wont happen because they havent evidence that you shared it hh
Lederhos: Exactly hehe

« Last Edit: May 23, 2022, 02:16:53 am by PaiN. »
xd

led

« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2022, 08:04:58 pm »

Image about Razor and Lederhos conversation in BRL discord:
Razor: Dont worry, anyways i wont tell how i have fulton's aliases if isnt neccesary
Dani-[VU_T]Major(ex brl staff member): and I'm the best abuser
Razor: Lederhos, if you get demoted, some player will regrets and wont be you;)
Lederhos: Razor they want demote me in EC bcz "supposedly" i shared the aliases of these guys...
Razor: Dont worry, that wont happen because they havent evidence that you shared it hh
Lederhos: Exactly hehe

time to get a life lord

Offline DiaZ

• Manager
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [VU]DiaZ
  • Clan: VU
« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2022, 08:23:02 am »
I will come up with the decision soon

Offline Flint^

• Donator
  • Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Freaker
  • Clan: MD
« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2022, 09:52:54 pm »
-
« Last Edit: June 29, 2022, 07:58:46 pm by Flint^ »

Offline Robert

• View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Robert
« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2022, 09:05:54 pm »
I withdraw
the report cant be withdrawn lonely by you as you have mentioned fulton name in the start of report and he is also one of the main reporter.

Fulton alias were also leaked or fulton also withdraw his report about leaking alias?

Just posted for management information.