• September 20, 2024, 08:47:04 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: Denied [KFt]Incidious - Impersonation + Stat Padding  (Read 906 times)

Offline Fai[X]aN

• Trainee
  • ~ Be the Exception
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Fai[X]aN
  • Clan: None
[KFt]Incidious - Impersonation + Stat Padding
« on: April 24, 2022, 02:08:19 pm »
Player Nick: [KFt]Incidious
Date: 22nd April 2022
Reason for reporting: Impersonation + Stat Padding
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc)
Here is the link to the image where the fake account is being registered.

Here is a link to the image where he is impersonating and stats padding on the fake account.

Here is a link to the image when I joined and he disconnected the fake account at the same time.

Extra notes: Actually, on 22nd April, I was playing EC with nick Choopa (without dot ). I was playing like noobs intentionally. Suddenly two KF players ( Incidious and Legend ) rushed toward me to get free kills. They were insulting me. Then, I said come 1 vs 1. Incidious said that he would duel me. I played seriously and made x6 on him. As he has insulted me, I uploaded that video on Youtube and shared the link in KF's discord. Here is a link to the video:

When he watched the video, he became aggressive because he was unable to beat me. So, he used my nick with a dot ( Choopa. ) and said that Choopa. was Fai[X]aN. When I saw that he was killing fake Choopa, I entered the game. When he saw my connection he disconnected that fake account. He recorded a video of that fake account and uploaded that video on Youtube. So, I am here for justice.

He killed fake Choopa continuously. It can also be accounted as Stat Padding.

Here is a link to the video he recorded on a fake account.

I hope you will not disappoint me.

~ Regards

Fai[X]aN

« Last Edit: May 03, 2022, 07:38:55 am by SanaullaH »

Offline Incidious

Re: [KFt]Incidious - Impersonation + Stat Padding
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2022, 03:40:46 pm »
Hmm I'm Incidious, this guy says im Impersonating him (excuses ) admins can look at alias of every player how am I impersonating him while I'm fighting with "my cousin" and you can look at the logs too this (the guys he calls fake choopa) killed me many times before I managed to do x20 on this Guy I don't need to create any fake videos on this guy I'm much enough skilled to do x20-30 on this guy and the title of this report doesn't many any sense the title says I'm fighting my self (if I am impersonating) I'm not a robot who can play two games at a time I knew he will report me for this. This is a game but this game have some rules that are made to be followed

I promise I havnt broke any rule.
                                                  Rest admins know better what to do and the same thing of stats padding I already have a good stats even if someone is impersonating him its on admins they punish him or not .
               I've shown the logs in my video how he calls him (my cousin) I wont waste my time editing the video on Choopa (the guy he calls the fake choopa) instead of that I could duel any other skilled player.
    DM me on discord for more Information or if you need any profes

Thanks.

Offline Incidious

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2022, 05:17:47 pm »
And for the information i don't have any cousin who plays vcmp he calls Choopa.(his self ) my cousin those are just some typical excuses

Offline SanaullaH

• Administrator
  • General III
  • You're the boss from you , we learn
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2022, 07:38:46 am »
I don't find any impersonation Choopa isn't your ig nick. You used to play under alias and I don't find any stats padding.

But I'd say avoid using the same nicks.
i am not funny..

RoyStang's Art