• September 21, 2024, 11:07:44 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: Watchlist [XT2] - lagtools  (Read 2752 times)

Offline 𝕽𝖎𝖘𝕶𝖄^

• Captain Senior
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: RisKY^
  • Clan: none h
[XT2] - lagtools
« on: April 27, 2022, 03:39:20 am »
Player Nick: [XT2]
Date: yesterday
Reason for reporting: lagtools
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc)
Extra notes: Video explains everything clear as crystal, ban should be given @GoRcEE
« Last Edit: May 03, 2022, 07:53:51 am by SanaullaH »

Offline [XT2]

• Trainee
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [XT2]
Re: [XT2] - lagtools
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2022, 02:30:34 pm »
Pity on you and your false report

Offline 𝕽𝖎𝖘𝕶𝖄^

• Captain Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2022, 08:06:07 pm »
Pity on you and your false report
lol, what you mean by this?. you are now creating drama by accusing me for making false report, see bro, i don't wanna argue now that why i made the whole video against you, i don't have time to make false report on you, it's clear that you used hack ''lagtools'' which you downloaded from kewun's video, which you already accepted and i gave prove of it too. Just wait till staff take a look on this report, don't make excuses.... everything clear as crystal as i already said that, evidences are  enough to make you ban... enjoy your last moments in EC. Thanks @GoRcEE
« Last Edit: April 27, 2022, 08:11:08 pm by เ'๓гเรкץ^ »

Offline [XT2]

• Trainee
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2022, 08:44:04 pm »

Here's the proof of false reporting, risky already knew my ping was high whole time and he false reported me to get some views on his video.

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [RT]Hazard
  • Clan: RT
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2022, 08:48:49 pm »
I have a clip of his lag

Either he should fix the lag or not play the game.. Gogeta was also reported for internet issue

https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=10330.15

Offline 𝕽𝖎𝖘𝕶𝖄^

• Captain Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2022, 10:14:36 pm »
I have a clip of his lag

Either he should fix the lag or not play the game.. Gogeta was also reported for internet issue

https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=10330.15

Here's the proof of false reporting, risky already knew my ping was high whole time and he false reported me to get some views on his video.
See hazard, it's not about his ping issues, he was having 161 ping today after my report, he use the shit all the time i mean lagtools, thanks for showing your evidence it may help a lot.
And you xt2, you should accept your mistake instead of passing excuses, you started lagging when i raped you, you left the server for 40 minutes then you came back and went on spawnscreen for next more 20 minutes, then you spawn and started lagging, you was literally flying there are many players who witnessed about your lagtools, yesterday @legend_619 was there i would like to call him here... for now you should be calm instead of passing excuses, you are literally faking my report lol, while i have strong evidences, and in video everything is explained in detail, you should watch video.. i accused for lagtools then you started taking game screenshot to prove that you were clean h that was random lag, you think we're fools? Lol... stop it lol and enjoy ur last moments in ec h

Offline 𝕽𝖎𝖘𝕶𝖄^

• Captain Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2022, 10:17:25 pm »
I never reported someone for lagtools even i fought players who were having 400 ping with 33 jttr. you are the one who was lagging hard with 161 ping then it's started spiking after rape... watch the video again rat, you are caught now. ban should be given @GoRcEE
Endup: I got strong prove against you i won't let it go... that's why i'm here dog

Offline [XT2]

• Trainee
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2022, 10:30:54 pm »
The irony LoL hazard who barely gets 33 fps with 640 resolutions and keep getting kicked every 2 mins for ping issues xD :D
Server takes care of ping issues and kicks u whenever its high over the limit. Now we cant report every next player lagging or playing on high ping otherwise the report sections must be filled with Lemons lagging along with you.
You should increase your potato farming in order to get better pc and internet next time.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2022, 09:16:57 pm by SanaullaH »

Offline 𝕽𝖎𝖘𝕶𝖄^

• Captain Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2022, 10:50:04 pm »
The irony LoL hazard who barely gets 33 fps with 640 resolutions and keep getting kicked every 2 mins for ping issues xD :D
Server takes care of ping issues and kicks u whenever its high over the limit. Now we cant report every next player lagging or playing on high ping otherwise the report sections must be filled with Lemons lagging along with you.
You should increase your potato farming in order to get better pc and internet next time.
atleast he is hitable lol, I'm here because even with low ping you are unhitable which i already mentioned in video, stop provoking others lol, you are the one who was asslicking them today and fighting with us, now you changed your face like a pig, com'on grow up, the fact is you don't get kick easily with your 1088 ping lmao.... every single player witnessed your lagtools, now stop passing excuses and stop provoking or repa h
« Last Edit: April 28, 2022, 09:17:12 pm by SanaullaH »

Offline GoRcEE

• Administrator
  • General of EC
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: =TLA=GoRcEE
  • Clan: TLA
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2022, 05:31:05 am »
@[XT2] behave. You are involving people that has nothing to do with report made on you.

What internet do you use and yes your teleports seem weird. I need complete information from you.

Rorro arts

Offline [XT2]

• Trainee
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2022, 06:21:14 am »
My internet is unstable since 2-3 days, my ping is unstable and sometime packets loss, here are some of the screenshots: of the same time:

In this screenshot you can see that risky said "recorded lagtools" and my ping was spiking even i got warned for that.

I was unable to spawn.

High ping + packet loss

Kicked due to high ping

Another kick

As you can see in ss legend posted my ping and jittr was 534 and above i was unable to spawn due to ping

Offline 𝕽𝖎𝖘𝕶𝖄^

• Captain Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2022, 07:10:17 am »
My internet is unstable since 2-3 days, my ping is unstable and sometime packets loss, here are some of the screenshots: of the same time:

In this screenshot you can see that risky said "recorded lagtools" and my ping was spiking even i got warned for that.

I was unable to spawn.

High ping + packet loss

Kicked due to high ping

Another kick

As you can see in ss legend posted my ping and jittr was 534 and above i was unable to spawn due to ping

lol how can you lie on my face, there are 3 players including admin @GoRcEE  who witnessed your weird lag, this is not about your ping issues, you literally went from the server by saying ''your hack is not working'' as i recorded you was having stable ping with 0 jttr, then you left and came with very unhitable lag, you were flying i caught you in video many times for lag even many players caught you for your fishy lag, why i made the video? Not because i raped you lol, this is easiest thing for me, the video i made about your lagtools man.... i explained every single thing that how you went and came up with high ping which was not even having you to spawn, when i said ''nice lagtools'' you said ''it means its working'', then what i understand lol? just tell me? what you are trying to prove send any clip or explain why you left the server for 1 hour, then you came with lag, what you did with your ping... and why you accepted that you downloaded hack from kewun's video. @GoRcEE And stop including MD's in it,  at least hazard is hitable unlike you lol..... shame on you man grow up..

Offline 𝕽𝖎𝖘𝕶𝖄^

• Captain Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2022, 07:17:56 am »

I made this video 4 days ago as you can see here you are fully hitable, and on this video
in starting you are fine, but when you left the server by saying '' your hack is not working'' which i already mentioned in the video, and then came after 1 hour, you started lagging like a rat, just answer my questions, and you are free.
1. Why you went from the server by saying ''your hack is not working''
2. Why you was specing me for 30 minutes instead of playing.
3. How you became laggot in 50 minutes, what you did with your lag?
4. why you accepted that you got the hack from kewun's video.
5. why you are not replying my any question, bringing md's and accusing them for ''lag'' to create drama!?
Endup: XT2, Everything is clear in video, you went from the server for 30 minutes then you went on spawn screen again for more 20/30 minutes, then you started lagging and got kick more than 14 times in in 1 hour, when i said ''nice lagtools you admitted that you did something with your ping and said ''so it's working'', then what i expect? @GoRcEE ,, Every single player witnessed your suspicious lag. today you were having 160 stable ping with 0 jttr after my report, lol HOW!!!! EXPLAIN
Stop lying dude, and enjoy your last moments in EC.

Offline [XT2]

• Trainee
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2022, 04:49:20 pm »
1- i was called out for an outside work and i start trolling you by saying that my hack not working and when i saw that you taking it so serious so i decided to continue trolling you boom your lille brain.
2- I didn't spectate you for even a second.
3- i ask admins to check whole logs that how much time i got ping warns and kicks
4- When did accepted? I kept on trolling a 13y/o child nothing else.
5- imagine someone ( unstable 30 fps player ) came here and say about lag tool what should he expect reply from me.
Last proof is that watch risky evidence: 7:45 he checked my ping and it was above 600 he forget to hid it.
Xd you're too dumb to be trolled and i got no time to read your bullshit. I have given my explination and am done.  Now i am leaving it on admins this report is too useless since i already explained that my ping was high and i had packet loss.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2022, 05:01:24 pm by [XT2] »

Offline 𝕽𝖎𝖘𝕶𝖄^

• Captain Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2022, 08:42:46 pm »
1- i was called out for an outside work and i start trolling you by saying that my hack not working and when i saw that you taking it so serious so i decided to continue trolling you boom your lille brain.
2- I didn't spectate you for even a second.
3- i ask admins to check whole logs that how much time i got ping warns and kicks
4- When did accepted? I kept on trolling a 13y/o child nothing else.
5- imagine someone ( unstable 30 fps player ) came here and say about lag tool what should he expect reply from me.
Last proof is that watch risky evidence: 7:45 he checked my ping and it was above 600 he forget to hid it.
Xd you're too dumb to be trolled and i got no time to read your bullshit. I have given my explination and am done.  Now i am leaving it on admins this report is too useless since i already explained that my ping was high and i had packet loss.
very funny hats off, But you still didn't watched video carefully haha, you gave good excuse, but still not enough to hide your sin, actually you are the one who is 13y/o here, you tried to include md's in this report to make this report fake, but as gorcee and me are 10 steps far from you we warned you for this, then you tried another way and changing your own words, what you think lol? you literally said you are hack is not working you went for 30 minutes then came back and stayed on spawn screen for next more 20 minutes, then you spawned and started lagging which i explained already still you not replying my questions, you are faking this report and changing the topic turning the report in to fight ain't a good thing lol, still you not replying my questions, giving your statement that you lag you didn't used hax while the evidences are clear as crystal, only you are the one who think this report is fake lmfao, every single thing is crystal clear.....
Enjoy hhh @GoRcEE