• September 20, 2024, 10:50:08 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Welcome to The Grand Theft Auto European City Community!

Author Topic: Watchlist ]RT]Hazard HP HACKS / F1 HACK / TURBO HACK  (Read 1657 times)

Offline gangsta

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: gangsta'
  • Clan: none
]RT]Hazard HP HACKS / F1 HACK / TURBO HACK
« on: April 30, 2022, 02:31:39 am »
Player Nick: [RT]Hazard

Date: Today

Reason for reporting: HP HACK / OR TURBO HACKS

Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc) :

Extra notes: He Threw Remote Nade and blasted it near him and me it blasted and knocked me with -83 hp but his hp didn't even changed -1 and his 2nd nade blasted in 0.001 sec without a delay if you see carefully and remote nades are only thrown once at a time but he threw it twice ? how?? + NO DAMAGE FOR HIM WHEN HE BLASTED IT BUT -87 HP DAMAGE FOR ME ALTHO IT KNOCKED ME AND HE WAS NEAR ME AND NOHTING HAPPEND TO HIM    ( LETS SUPPOSE IT WAS NOT REMOTE NADE THEN HOW HE DID 2 NADES IN 0.005 SECONDS WHEN C GLITCH IS DISABLED  THREW NADE AND BLASETED THEM IN 0.005 SECONDS  PROBABLY SOMETHING FISHY HACKS OR SOME SHIT)

(EVEN IF ITS REMOTE NADE C GLITCH HOW COME HE NOT GET ANY DAMAGE FROM THE FIRST NADE AS YOU CAN SEE HE WAS CLEARLY WITH ME NOT EVEN 1 HP DAMAGE TO HIM AND HOW TF HE MANAGED TO THROW 2 NADES AT SAME TIME IN 0.005 SECS MY BRAIN ABOUT TO GET EXPLODE HES USING MULTIPLE HACKS )

Lets suppose he C-glitched somehow that is impossible and managed to throw two remote nades at same time then how come they exploded at different time both of them and if they were not remote nades then how they exploded in 0.005 seconds and he didnt get any damage from the first nade even he was just beside me meanwhile i got knocked with -87 hp reduction)

( =F2=KilleR_FrosT Is WITNESS )
« Last Edit: May 03, 2022, 07:40:28 am by SanaullaH »

Offline GoRcEE

• Administrator
  • General of EC
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: =TLA=GoRcEE
  • Clan: TLA
Re: ]RT]Hazard HP HACKS / F1 HACK / TURBO HACK
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2022, 02:47:20 am »
When the server itself has disabled crouch, it is impossible to throw and even blast grenades at that speed. @Hazard I need your explanation.

Rorro arts

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [RT]Hazard
  • Clan: RT
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2022, 05:17:54 am »
I myself don't know what happened at that time to be honest but some points to be noted that

- I never did C glitch with the nade
- The nade didn't even come out on my screen.
- I was using remote grenades, if you notice the remote grenade has a detonator which you have to use, after it the nade explodes but as I said the nade didn't even come out.

My possible guess: For sure it is a glitch / bug in my sights. I think there is some connection with the chainsaw of this remote grenade. Like maybe the nade explodes when you're using chainsaw near it.. I honestly don't know

As you can see here, the nade explodes even though I'm just dropping the nade which didn't even come out in my screen. Even if it had to come out, there would've been a detonator, there's no possible way you can explode the remote nade without the detonator.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2022, 05:20:44 am by Hazard »

Offline gangsta

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2022, 05:31:06 am »
I myself don't know what happened at that time to be honest but some points to be noted that

- I never did C glitch with the nade
- The nade didn't even come out on my screen.
- I was using remote grenades, if you notice the remote grenade has a detonator which you have to use, after it the nade explodes but as I said the nade didn't even come out.

My possible guess: For sure it is a glitch / bug in my sights. I think there is some connection with the chainsaw of this remote grenade. Like maybe the nade explodes when you're using chainsaw near it.. I honestly don't know

As you can see here, the nade explodes even though I'm just dropping the nade which didn't even come out in my screen. Even if it had to come out, there would've been a detonator, there's no possible way you can explode the remote nade without the detonator.

-ITS NOT THE FIRST TIME IM PLAYING CHAINSAW AGAINST REMOTE NADES SO DON’T COME UP WITH EXCUSE OF BUG THAT CHAINSAW EXPLODED YOUR REMOTE NADE AS IN THE VIDEO CLEARLY YOU THREW THE NADE (AND CLEARLY YOU PRESSED THE SHOOT BUTTON TO EXPLODE IT FROM THE REMOTE IN YOUR HANDS OTHERWISE IT WOULDN’T EXPLODE AND SHOCKINGLY YOU DID ALL THAT IN 0.005SeCTHERE IS NO SUCH GLITCH IT NEVER HAPPEND IN 10 YEARS OF MY VCMP CAREER AND FOR YOUR CLARITY WE CAN RETEST THE SCENARIO WHERE I CHAINSAW ON WALL AND YOU THROW REMOTE NADE IT WOULD NEVER EXPLODE MAKES NO SENSE IT NEVER HAPPEND TO ANYONE YOU CLEARLY THREW NADE AND EXPOLDED IT.

-IN VIDEO IT CAN BE SEEN HE FLEW AWAY FROM THE IMPACT OF EXPLOSION WITH ZERO DAMAGE MEANWHILE I GOT -83 DAMAGE MAKES ANY SENSE?? NO??

-YOU THREW SECOND NADE ON ME WITHOUT ANIMATION?? IN VIDEO YOU WERE CLEARLY SHOOTING ME WITH OTHER WEAPON LIKE INGRAM AND SHOTGUN AND JUMPING TO DODGE FROST’S BULLETS AT 0:13 BUT YET I DIED FROM THE REMOTE NADE NO ANIMATION FOR THROWING NADE OR PRESSING REMOTE BUTTON MAKES ANY SENSE NO??

-THREW NADE IN 0.095 SECOND WITHOUT C GLITCH MAKES ANY SENSE?? NO???

-THREW SECOND NADE WITHOUT ANIMATION AND ANIMATION SHOWS THAT YOU WERE SHOOTING ME WITH INGRAM AND SHOTGUN WHEN YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE PRESSING REMOTE BUTTONS OR SOME SHIT MAKES ANY SENSE?? NO??

-RECREATE THE SCENARIO AND PROVE ME WRONG I’D BE MORE HAPPY THERE IS NO BUG THAT MAKES CHAINSAW EXPLODE REMOTE NADE YOU CLEARLY DID ANIMATION ON YOUR FIRST NADE THAT MEANS YOU THREW IT AND EXPLODED IT TOO BUT SHOCKINGLY IN 0.005 SECOND MAKES ANY SENSE? NO?

-I REQUEST ADMINS TO WATCH VIDEO FROM 0:13 at speed OF x0.25 YOU WILL SEE HE WAS SHOOTING ME WITH SHOTGUN/INGRAM DODGING BULLETS OF FROST BY JUMPING AND THE REMOTE NADE EXPLODED NO ANIMATION FOR PRESSING REMOTE BUTTON OR THROWING NADE MAKES ANY SENSE??

-CLEARLY F1 HP TURBO HACKS HENCE PROVED. BAN SHOULD BE IMPOSED FROM HIM TO REFAIN SERVER FROM HACKERS.

(Since you have your bandicam turned on 24/7 i would like to ask you for the video of your side as i expect you must give excuse of not having recording of that since it will expose your hacks.)
« Last Edit: April 30, 2022, 06:31:29 am by gangsta »

Offline gangsta

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2022, 12:59:05 pm »
Since i don’t want biased desicion from his paki admins friends of EC hence i want @Aaron @Human. to look into this matter this report is crystal clear hacking i showed it to 10 most senior players of vcmp and they all said its hack for sure.hence im expecting him to be banned instead of being saved by his friends with biased desicion.

it's clear hp hacks hazard used it in order to escape bullets from us, as he was running the whole map and we guys were shooting him, when he thought he about to get knock he pressed ''key'' to turn that hack off.
but this time he didn't turned his hp hack off and i caught him in video.”
it's clear hp hacks and turbo F1 hacks. idk why gorcee asking for his explanation.

(THERE IS NO SUCH BUG/GLITCH EXIST IN VCMP SO STOP GIVING EXCUSES OF IT ALREADY I CONFIRMED IT WITH 10 MOST SENIOR VCMP PLAYERS AND I MYSELF IS BEING PLAYING VCMP FOR 10 YEARS YOU CAN’T FOOL ME AND GET AWAY WITH IT)

-RECREATE THE SCENARIO AND PROVE ME WRONG IF ITS GLITCH.
-POST VIDEO OF YOUR SIDE AND PROVE ME WRONG ID BE MORE HAPPY

Similar case :- https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11326.msg64718#msg64718
« Last Edit: April 30, 2022, 02:12:56 pm by gangsta »

Offline GoRcEE

• Administrator
  • General of EC
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: =TLA=GoRcEE
  • Clan: TLA
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2022, 04:13:08 pm »
@gangsta stop using caps, consider this a verbal warning. @Hazard  if you have recorded your pov, post here.

After the explosion, I couldn't see any animation from Hazard's side. The damage from a simple grenade would have been considerable, but here it's caused by a glitch/bug. If it was a hack, the animation would've been similar to the one from your perspective.

Rorro arts

Offline gangsta

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2022, 04:56:46 pm »
@gangsta stop using caps, consider this a verbal warning. @Hazard  if you have recorded your pov, post here.

After the explosion, I couldn't see any animation from Hazard's side. The damage from a simple grenade would have been considerable, but here it's caused by a glitch/bug. If it was a hack, the animation would've been similar to the one from your perspective.

-it's not clear yet whether it was remote Nade or simple nade he needs to prove first if it was remote nade by showing logs of withdrawing remote nade from his inventory /usewep from the logs (of exact time he killed me not previous or forward logs) secondly even if it was remote nade its impossible to do such fast switching when C-Glitch is disabled and not getting damage from nade ( video of his side will probably make everything clear otherwise its hack not bug or glitch it never happened in past if that really a glitch then recreate the scenario and prove it. this is not bug or glitch stop calling it bug or glitch already its clear hacks! )
« Last Edit: April 30, 2022, 05:00:16 pm by gangsta »

Offline gangsta

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2022, 05:05:58 pm »
here is similar report of hp hack and anti-knock
this is same hack that hazard used for sure

https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11432.msg65124#msg65124

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [RT]Hazard
  • Clan: RT
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2022, 01:33:27 am »
im biq hacker

@Hazard  if you have recorded your pov, post here.

I don't have unfortunately.

Offline gangsta

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2022, 03:17:30 am »
im biq hacker

@Hazard  if you have recorded your pov, post here.

I don't have unfortunately.

I predicted that imagine having bandicam turned on 24 hours but not at that exact moment excuses ton of excuses.

This isn’t possible thing to do without C-Glitch and since its disabled only possible way of doing it is F1/Turbo hacks
Mason who was in favour of hazard recreated scenarion but he everytime got the damage and now hes suspected of him hacking as well while in hazard’s case he got not even -1 damage which is clear hp hacks  and it knocked and killed me there is no desync for nades any type of nades no desync so don’t come up with desync excuse next time proofs are clear as crystal solid as my coc* to prove hazard guilty of hacking
Yet if you guys don’t impose ban on this hacker  being biased i will take this case to @Human. and @Aaron as i have had enough of proving everything.
Hazard have no defense for his hacking and you can’t just trust his words like that hes not jesus or smth my proofs are clear as crystal to get him punished for hacking and refain hackers like him from server.

(He simply pressed hp hacks keys to enable hp hack/antiknock so i can’t knock him while he throws nade but he exploded it too quickly and got caught red handed and exposed his hacks)

Similar case:- https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11432.msg65124#msg65124
« Last Edit: May 01, 2022, 04:19:08 am by gangsta »

Offline gangsta

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2022, 04:16:18 am »
https://ibb.co/PcHjGCS

```I recently find out something new while watching video again, when i was running behind the hazard, he managed to throw 2 nades which can be seen in the screenshot i've attached.
As you can see in the screenshot the first nade of hazard exploded instantly within 0.005 second on which the whole report was being discussed but i found there was 1 other nade as well which killed me ( and it exploded on its time like a normal grenade ( Not remote ) also in this video we can see that hazard had ingram in hand to finish the kill ( not the remote's detonator ) but in his defense he said that he had remote grenades so how the other grenade acted as a normal grenade instead of a remote grenade, he also claimed that he didn't used C glitch so how he managed to throw 2 grenades at the same time? so now the case is clear hazard is telling a lie to everyone and i proved that above.
First he lied that he had remote grenades then he lied he didn't used C glitch and made himself in trouble then he said grenade didn't streamed on his screen which is kinda new thing, about not streaming grenade it only happens when your ping is high and hazard’s ping was fine

(And after all that his hp didn’t even change to -1 to my surprise)

His impact animation was not recorded because as soon as bomb exploded my camera was front facing direction and couldn’t see any animation because he was behind me can be seen in ss below

Similar case of hp hack / turbo hack / antiknock https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11432.msg65124#msg65124
```
« Last Edit: May 01, 2022, 06:33:19 am by gangsta »

Offline SanaullaH

• Administrator
  • General III
  • You're the boss from you , we learn
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2022, 07:40:20 am »
We decided to add him to the watchlist.

EID MUBARAK.
i am not funny..