• September 20, 2024, 03:00:14 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: Denied [MD]Kody Death evade via pause and /q  (Read 919 times)

Offline 𝕽𝖎𝖘𝕶𝖄^

• Captain Senior
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: RisKY^
  • Clan: none h
[MD]Kody Death evade via pause and /q
« on: May 03, 2022, 03:53:10 am »
Player Nick: [MD]Kody
Date: today
Reason for reporting: Death evade via pause / /quit
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc)

Extra Notes:  Ehm ehm, It's a clean death evade via pause and /q, from his statement: he said he was glitched but the in the video it's clear that he went pause because he wasn't even moving he should've move to prove us that, it was a glitch, but as it wasn't a glitch he was afk, so he came back in seconds he left the server and joined back. I don' t think i have to explain it more because there were many witnesses and i got 2 videos evidence which 1 is from my side and second my lave frost h, He says '' he record all the time'' aside we also want a video from his side too as he was glitched so he'd recorded the video... we'll like to see the video. THANKS

BIG BAN BIQ BIQ HH
« Last Edit: May 03, 2022, 07:26:38 am by SanaullaH »

Offline 𝕽𝖎𝖘𝕶𝖄^

• Captain Senior
    • View Profile
Re: [MD]Kody Death evade via pause and /q
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2022, 03:57:08 am »
In first video before throwing my molo he rq'ed so don't say it was a glitch he didn't got any damage by molo or bullets etc, In second video Frost was shooting him when he came back he saw frost is near him then he went again, Then he came in seconds left the server.
The only thing can save him is a video from his side. I request to admins to ask him a video for his defense, Because it's a clean prove that he paused and quit from the game trickly but caught red handed hh... Thanks

Offline Kody

• Donator
  • Staff Sergeant Senior
  • Rise to Distinction
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
  • Ingame-Nick: [MD]Kody
  • Clan: MD
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2022, 04:59:04 am »
In first video before throwing my molo he rq'ed so don't say it was a glitch he didn't got any damage by molo or bullets etc, In second video Frost was shooting him when he came back he saw frost is near him then he went again, Then he came in seconds left the server.

Hello clan hopper IFzdustbinIRisky, can you prove me that how your lave frost's Grenades didn't damage me when i was afk and i came back and then left the server? Could've killed me when i came back and wrote "I'm glitched* Also what if i wasn't able to move due to that Glitch h. Also what if i don’t have a footage regarding this?
« Last Edit: May 03, 2022, 05:08:06 am by Kody »

Offline 𝕽𝖎𝖘𝕶𝖄^

• Captain Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2022, 05:21:19 am »

Hello clan hopper IFzdustbinIRisky, can you prove me that how your lave frost's Grenades didn't damage me when i was afk and i came back and then left the server? Could've killed me when i came back and wrote "I'm glitched* Also what if i wasn't able to move due to that Glitch h. Also what if i don’t have a footage regarding this?
Mr.Kody, A whore attention seeker, Just i'm asking for prove from your side, As you also said that you have many recordings So i'd like to see that video, And plus he threw 3 grenades it's possible you don't get damage due to lag too, because as you play on potato internet so i will like to see the video, by chance if you save your self from ban, then i won't let you spawn in ec so don't try hard just enjoy ban, don't make me upload video on your ass butthurt xD

And 1 thing more KF was my only 1 clan, Which i left a month ago.. If every clan rape you whenever you join the server, Which means you are disgrace to your clan hh, you should leave md and sit on my foot so i'll forgive you, otherwise prepare for rq'ing again from vcmp h butthurt xD
« Last Edit: May 03, 2022, 05:27:28 am by เ'๓гเรкץ^ »

Offline Kody

• Donator
  • Staff Sergeant Senior
  • Rise to Distinction
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
  • Ingame-Nick: [MD]Kody
  • Clan: MD
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2022, 06:44:01 am »

Ehm ehm, It's a clean death evade via pause and /q, from his statement: he said he was glitched but the in the video it's clear that he went pause because he wasn't even moving he should've move to prove us that, it was a glitch, but as it wasn't a glitch he was afk, so he came back in seconds he left the server and joined back. I don' t think i have to explain it more because there were many witnesses and i got 2 videos evidence which 1 is from my side and second my lave frost h,
I'll explain and I'll use small words so that you'll be able to understand, you warthog-faced buffoon. If you were asking about my POV, then stop assuming. I even wrote lemme reconnect while you were shooting at me. You're a toxic player who beg in clan leader's direct messages to accept you in their clan. Stop finding soft bones everywhere, You already have no respect in this community.

Also thankyou, here's another one.

« Last Edit: May 03, 2022, 06:46:22 am by Kody »

Offline SanaullaH

• Administrator
  • General III
  • You're the boss from you , we learn
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2022, 07:22:47 am »
Kody glitched as shown in his video he didn't pause or evade.
If you've something to add feel free to DM me.

Denied.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2022, 07:26:27 am by SanaullaH »
i am not funny..

RoyStang's Art