• September 20, 2024, 10:52:04 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Welcome to The Grand Theft Auto European City Community!

Author Topic: Denied [MD]UncleMajboor HP/SPEED/F1/Turbo Hacks  (Read 1475 times)

Offline gangsta

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: gangsta'
  • Clan: none
[MD]UncleMajboor HP/SPEED/F1/Turbo Hacks
« on: May 10, 2022, 10:29:21 pm »
Player Nick: [MD]UncleMajboor

Date: two days ago

Reason for reporting: F1/Speed/HP Hacks

Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc) :

Extra notes: So It is same scenario of [RT]Hazard's Case where he exploded normal nade at speed of light and got away with no damage but in unclemajboor's case he himself proved that he was not using remote nade it was normal nade 1st nade didn't gave him no damage and he exploded the first nade at speed of light and evaded with second nade C-Glitched is disabled in server you can't even explode Remote nade at that speed  then how come he exploded normal nade with that speed.

(Don't come Up with excuse of glitch it never happend to anyone in past except i caught hazard using these hacks few days ago)

Similar Case :- https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11982.msg67342#msg67342    (WATCH=LIST)
« Last Edit: May 29, 2022, 02:50:10 pm by GoRcEE »

Offline GoRcEE

• Administrator
  • General of EC
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: =TLA=GoRcEE
  • Clan: TLA
Re: [MD]UncleMajboor HP/SPEED/F1/Turbo Hacks
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2022, 01:43:54 pm »
How come you are the only one who faces this bug? First hazard and now this one. Are you sure you don't have modifications installed in your game?

Rorro arts

Offline gangsta

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2022, 04:10:38 pm »
How come you are the only one who faces this bug? First hazard and now this one. Are you sure you don't have modifications installed in your game?

Bug?? You’re funny  How come can you state it a bug?

Absloutely No i am using a normal gta vice city and you can see i have even no huds installed as well its all original.

Such abnormal encounter i have never seen in 10 years of my vcmp career but i am seeing these abnormal/suspicions  behavior from fewer players like Hazard or MDs it is no miracle or bug this leads me to more assurance that them probably are using some sort of hacks Could be turbo/speed/hp/F1 i encounter 100 players everyday with gernade but why do i only encounter such abnormal behavior from them??

I noticed something whenever they tried these hacks they always tried hiding behind something so they can’t be seen doing it but i recoreded them red handed every time.

I don’t want bug/glitch excuse this time because if thats bug or glitch you can re-create it and prove me wrong it never ever happend to nobody in past except hazard and him as i said earlier i don’t want to post long paragraphs to prove my point like hazard’s case just consider my first reply as the last reply everything is crystal clear.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2022, 04:22:49 pm by gangsta »

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2022, 11:45:20 am »
No idea, as much as i remember (at that unintentional explode moment which is also reported for D.E) i turned twice to this pillar once threw nade there then brought you at making you chase me i have no idea why this scenario is looking different in your video but this never happened with me. I hope the video is not edited(cut/trim).

I am currently on visit to karachi the gameplay displayed in the report is my last time playing the game, i request admins to lock this report until i come back. Till then i won't join the server as i am out of town dw.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2022, 04:46:10 pm by MAD_K!LL3R »

[/cente

Offline gangsta

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2022, 04:17:39 pm »
No idea, as much as i remembered (at that unintentional explode moment which is also reported for D.E) i turned twice to this pillar once threw nade there then brought you at making you chase me i have no idea why this scenario is looking different in your video but this never happened with me. I hope the video the is not edited(cut/trim).

I am currently on visit to karachi the gameplay displayed in the report is my last time playing the game, i request admins to lock this report until i come back. Till then i won't join the server as i am out of town dw.

You made me chase you the first time and used your hacks tried killing me but the second time i didn’t chase you as can be seen in the video as well i just stood there and recorded your evasion its amusing how your 1st nade did not gave you no damage and you evaded thru your second nade while both nade given damage in my screen interesting and more interesting thing is (you and hazard don’t have video recording of your side to defend your self interesting? )

Evidence is crystal clear enough to get both hazard and unclemajboor banned since they are using hacks. Hackers like them must be banned.

Thanks.

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2022, 04:47:46 pm »
You made me chase you the first time and used your hacks tried killing me but the second time i didn’t chase you as can be seen in the video as well i just stood there and recorded your evasion its amusing how your 1st nade did not gave you no damage and you evaded thru your second nade while both nade given damage in my screen interesting and more interesting thing is (you and hazard don’t have video recording of your side to defend your self interesting? )

Evidence is crystal clear enough to get both hazard and unclemajboor banned since they are using hacks. Hackers like them must be banned.

Thanks.

Okay

[/cente

Offline SanaullaH

• Administrator
  • General III
  • You're the boss from you , we learn
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2022, 05:43:08 pm »

DM me when you're back,
i am not funny..

RoyStang's Art

Offline GoRcEE

• Administrator
  • General of EC
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: =TLA=GoRcEE
  • Clan: TLA
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2022, 02:49:53 pm »
Harding was banned for his game modifications, and its there because of that. Denied.

Rorro arts