• September 21, 2024, 02:43:17 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Server IP: 141.94.180.144:8292

Author Topic: Solved [MD]Freaker - DE via pause/HP hack/F1 Hack  (Read 1201 times)

Offline Thunder_Bird

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: H150KA
[MD]Freaker - DE via pause/HP hack/F1 Hack
« on: May 15, 2022, 01:42:15 pm »
Player Nick: [MD]Freaker
Date: 10/05/22
Reason for reporting: DE via pause/HP hack/F1 Hack
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc)

Extra notes:
« Last Edit: May 19, 2022, 10:34:47 pm by BliTz »

Offline Flint^

• Donator
  • Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Freaker
  • Clan: MD
Re: [MD]Freaker - DE via pause/HP hack/F1 Hack
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2022, 11:00:20 pm »
Hello bro. Well, Tbh, i dont know why this is different in your video, but as you said i used hack even i didnt use any hack, I was knocked down in my screen, idk wtf happened, i will come from pc and try to find this clip, i might have clip about this, or maybe your game is modified, i dont really know what the fk happened 😂😂

Offline Zayn

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [MDt]zayn
  • Clan: MD
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2022, 01:50:42 am »
sorry for replying here but itnay saalon sy khel rhay abhi tk yeh bug ka experience nai huwa inhen F

Offline BliTz

• Head Administrator
  • Sergeant First Class Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2022, 10:17:11 am »
Hello bro. Well, Tbh, i dont know why this is different in your video, but as you said i used hack even i didnt use any hack, I was knocked down in my screen, idk wtf happened, i will come from pc and try to find this clip, i might have clip about this, or maybe your game is modified, i dont really know what the fk happened 😂😂
try to post your clip ASAP.
Big Wig

Offline Gogeta^

• Staff Sergeant
  • ~Whatever it takes~
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: =TLA=Gogeta^
  • Clan: TLA
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2022, 11:41:30 pm »
Since Freaker is inactive now a days because of his final exams he won't be able to turn on his PC now a days, I will post something to show this bug and similar situation I face (many times but recorded once for freaker's report), it's a common VCMP animation faliure/glitch, in his screen Freaker was knocked but for bird he was standing due to that glitch and so this is why bird shot him in the body (imagining that he's standing) but in his screen he was knocked so the fire didn't hit him at all and was above him as he was about to get up from being knocked (had 2/3 hp left) and also if you watch carefully (can zoom and alter the playback speed of the video) you'll notice freaker moving in bird's screen so it means he was in the game and didn't pause.

Now in this video, I faced that glitch to and notice where I shot him to kill him (my first shot didn't have any effect as I did the same mistake as bird and shot him a little above which didn't hit domek in his screen) and also notice where bird is shooting freaker which definitely explains the situation here.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2022, 11:43:26 pm by Gogeta^ »

Offline BliTz

• Head Administrator
  • Sergeant First Class Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2022, 10:34:23 pm »
Since Freaker is inactive now a days because of his final exams he won't be able to turn on his PC now a days, I will post something to show this bug and similar situation I face (many times but recorded once for freaker's report), it's a common VCMP animation faliure/glitch, in his screen Freaker was knocked but for bird he was standing due to that glitch and so this is why bird shot him in the body (imagining that he's standing) but in his screen he was knocked so the fire didn't hit him at all and was above him as he was about to get up from being knocked (had 2/3 hp left) and also if you watch carefully (can zoom and alter the playback speed of the video) you'll notice freaker moving in bird's screen so it means he was in the game and didn't pause.

Now in this video, I faced that glitch to and notice where I shot him to kill him (my first shot didn't have any effect as I did the same mistake as bird and shot him a little above which didn't hit domek in his screen) and also notice where bird is shooting freaker which definitely explains the situation here.
I had the same thing in mind , @Thunder_Bird after he was knocked , you can see your aim was bit above and it would'nt hit him I believe. VCMP sync gone bad to worst.
Solved
Big Wig