• September 21, 2024, 03:31:48 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Latest donator: DarkSlayer

Author Topic: Solved [u1_A]Death_Divider - Infinite Ammo hack  (Read 2152 times)

Offline Pavonis

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
[u1_A]Death_Divider - Infinite Ammo hack
« on: July 03, 2022, 11:01:50 pm »
Player Nick: [u1_A]Death_Divider
Date: 03/07/22
Reason for reporting: Infinite ammo hack / No reload
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc) I posted how a normal spaz bullet sounds until it needs refill as well. Listen to them both with 0.25x speed, death divider shot 9 spaz bullets there where max is 7. It happened twice in a row. After the first time I turned on the recorder I wish I had the other clip as well but I am pretty sure this should be enough.

Extra notes:
« Last Edit: August 22, 2022, 04:26:00 pm by BliTz »

Offline Speed

Re: [u1_A]Death_Divider - Infinite Ammo hack
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2022, 02:04:37 am »

Offline Speed

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2022, 02:04:58 am »

Offline Pavonis

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2022, 03:13:08 am »
Well you guys are out of choice now...

Offline BliTz

• Head Administrator
  • Sergeant First Class Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2022, 02:00:15 am »
@deathdivider?
Big Wig

led

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2022, 06:12:58 am »
So me and betyar recreated whatever this glitch is. I have both videos here while he was doing it normally while playing.

Now I have something interesting to say. Usually, when hackers hack, they try to hide whatever filthy modification or software they use, but in this case, betyar willingly recorded this glitch and showed it to @Flint^ and @MEER. Here is a link to the video that Betyar recorded with his cellphone:

https://youtube.com/shorts/NgAgoEeQvyw?feature=share

It is something I have been able to do and that DarK_WolF taught me how to utilise in 2016. Infinite ammo with spaz. Here is a video that I recorded from my perspective:

This is something that happens and not only betyar does, but other players do too, betyar can do it regularly tho. I am just here to share the evidence, it is up to betyar to explain about it from him own perspective. I will tell him once again to reply, he will do it.

Offline Pavonis

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2022, 01:42:05 pm »
What kind of a bug / glitch or whatever the fuck is that lol? And even if he did use some glitch to do that why should a glitch like that be allowed which can put someone in an advantage? If this is abusing glitch, then the developers needs to handle the report and decide if this thing should be allowed or not because that does not look normal to me at all, how are you guys even gonna decide if someone is hacking or just abusing some dumb ass glitch?

Offline betyar

« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2022, 05:37:40 pm »
hi i don't use hacks i don't know what could be the problem but here is the proof i don't use hacks

Offline betyar

« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2022, 05:44:31 pm »

Offline betyar

« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2022, 06:11:39 pm »
and this too

Offline Pavonis

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2022, 06:59:11 pm »
hi i don't use hacks i don't know what could be the problem but here is the proof i don't use hacks
I have never seen this type of glitch, so I can not tell if you are abusing some glitch or you are actually hacking because you seem pretty constant with the no reload shit and I don't know if someone can be really good with abusing glitch that he never fails. So whether you are hacking or not, I will leave that to admins. And if it is a glitch that you are abusing then it has to be disalllowed because this gives players advantage which is not so good for balance, how the fuck is someone suppose to move if you can just spam spaz all day long lmao? My arguement ends here, either get him banned if its hack or warn this guy and disallow this shit for future, there is already one custom weapon that works literally like that god I cant imagine some other dumb weapon existing in this server

Offline Speed

« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2022, 09:41:11 pm »
also if it was a glitch the shoots must will not damage on the enemy but his shoots has demage
look it this

Offline betyar

« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2022, 04:29:54 am »

I don't know what the problem is, I've never had a problem with it, but if it is, I'll try to fix it. Since I found out that it was reported, I don't use spaz, so far I haven't had any problems with spaz. I've never cheated, and I wouldn't do it now, if the problem isn't with my game, then I don't know

led

« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2022, 04:45:32 am »
I have never seen this type of glitch, so I can not tell if you are abusing some glitch or you are actually hacking because you seem pretty constant with the no reload shit and I don't know if someone can be really good with abusing glitch that he never fails. So whether you are hacking or not, I will leave that to admins. And if it is a glitch that you are abusing then it has to be disalllowed because this gives players advantage which is not so good for balance, how the fuck is someone suppose to move if you can just spam spaz all day long lmao? My arguement ends here, either get him banned if its hack or warn this guy and disallow this shit for future, there is already one custom weapon that works literally like that god I cant imagine some other dumb weapon existing in this server

I have to agree with you with the fact that it may be counted as a glitch exploit. As I said before, I have done this before with Dark_Wolf. I think betyar understand the concerns that is why he stopped using spaz temporarily, I hope you guys undersrand

Offline Speed

« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2022, 03:44:07 pm »
Its obviously, betyar was using hacks and lederhos is trying to hide it; check lederhos's video as well, he edited his video with more speed, you just need watch betyar's bullets to know it; and betyar your video doesnt prove nothing, you just showed us what type of hack are you using, IF IT WAS A BUG the most players in vcmp should have that problem but F2s and TDAs played with spas for months in loc ammu, and they never did that "bug glitch", just admit it; why you think lederhos is talking here, obviously because betyar cant defend himself alone; BECAUSE he was using hacks, you are just saying words without real proof, how we can trust on you if no one in vcmp history had that "bug" only you and the rest of hackers