• September 20, 2024, 11:44:34 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Server IP: 141.94.180.144:8292

Author Topic: Solved akimbo_men - Multiple hacks  (Read 3238 times)

Offline Mr.Moon

• Donator
  • Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [F2t]msi
  • Clan: F2
Re: akimbo_men - Multiple hacks
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2022, 10:17:32 pm »
here we go, his inactive clan mate joined the report to save him. so let's start.
By the way, do you have any valid proof of him using hacks? As for his sniper wall glitch he was banned by broly.

He was banned by Broly for a wall glitch meanwhile he already admitted that he used hacks/mods:

Since i'm banned for wallglitching anyway, i want to make a sincere confession, i've been doing it on purpose via ghost city glitch just for fun and enemie's rage ))

Bugs like detecting unusual game behavior happens.

For a normal player, if such a false ban occurs anyhow, he is supposed to request an unban appeal with proof that his ban was wrong meanwhile he did ban evade is that fine? Isn't it also considered a ban evade?

If you have, post them within 24 hours. Otherwise this report will be considered as solved regardless of punishment done.
This report is already full of solid proofs of his hacking but "as a friend of the reported person you can't see one"

Fast Switch and turbo:

Wall glitch and ghost city usage:

Also, @GoRcEE, Both cases are different ( wall glitch and hacking ) so don't even dare to solve it as a wall glitch report. He already admitted one of his hacks and the proof of another hack ( Fast switch and turbo ) is attached.

Offline SpitFire

• Staff Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2022, 12:37:58 am »
I'm asked nicely for unban, without posting an unban application. Staff members agreed to unban me, as false positives still happens.
Are you silly or yes? The screenshot i showed is a ghost city glitch, that can be done, when you standing in a middle of corridor to shooting range, that i was banned for.
Your "Fast switch and turbo" video shows nothing abnormal, just a regular EC sync.

This is exactly the place i've been shooting you from:

« Last Edit: October 03, 2022, 12:41:05 am by SpitFire »

Offline Mr.Moon

• Donator
  • Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2022, 01:47:47 am »
I'm asked nicely for unban, without posting an unban application. Staff members agreed to unban me, as false positives still happens.
I already said that it would be a mercy of your friends upon you.

Are you silly or yes? The screenshot i showed is a ghost city glitch, that can be done, when you standing in a middle of corridor to shooting range, that i was banned for.

I also saw you killing from behind ammunition. Even without entering ammunition, you were killing players with sniper.

Your "Fast switch and turbo" video shows nothing abnormal, just a regular EC sync.
This is exactly the place I've been shooting you from:

That would not be abnormal for you but for normal players that's abnormal and don't blame EC sync for it since it has nothing to do with sync since it's you who using tools to gain advantages.

About Fast switch:
The way his fast switch happened can be occured by this way:
- When someone shot you via ingram, m4 or m6 etc while you are using spas, it will instantly break the animations but in spitfire case none shot him.
- Or some map glitch could also break animation.

The turbo hack is already clear enough to get you banned from the server.

If that is ec sync, recreate that scenario and posting his defence wouldn't be so hard
Now let Admins ( your friends ) handle this since they unbanned you already after server detected hacks without any proof/unban appeal
« Last Edit: October 03, 2022, 02:43:43 am by Mr.Moon »

Offline SpitFire

• Staff Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2022, 06:19:53 pm »
I guess there's nothing new will be posted there, so i think it's time to close the report.

Offline GoRcEE

• Administrator
  • General of EC
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: =TLA=GoRcEE
  • Clan: TLA
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2022, 07:29:47 pm »
Why are you supposed to report a player here if you know you are unable to choose specific admins to handle reports? Moreover knowing that few admins are his friends/clanmates?

I will instantly close the report, without punishing the cheater just because you are reporting to get him punished but at the same time you are calling us unfair. What kinda logic do you have here?
I'll let this go, whoever repeats such behavior will not be tolerated. Either don't report, or if you do come up with valid answers.

I will solve this report in a while. Putting it on hold for now.

Rorro arts

Offline Mr.Moon

• Donator
  • Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2022, 10:26:41 pm »
I will instantly close the report, without punishing the cheater just because you are reporting to get him punished but at the same time you are calling us unfair. What kinda logic do you have here?
Finally, you admitted he is a cheater  :D
The report is already clear and now I'm waiting for admins to take an action against this cheater who is infecting this game for a long time. He even didn't posted something so called as his "defense" neither he recreated that scene and posted here.

Offline SpitFire

• Staff Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2022, 01:41:44 am »
So? When this discussion will be locked?

Offline GoRcEE

• Administrator
  • General of EC
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: =TLA=GoRcEE
  • Clan: TLA
« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2022, 03:43:49 am »
His use of Ghost city and wall glitch, for which he was banned, does not indicate any further suspicious activity. For some reason, I'm not putting him on the watchlist but we staff will start to keep an eye on his activities from now on.

Thanks for reporting. Solved.

Rorro arts