• September 21, 2024, 10:17:47 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: Solved [F2]Kokomako - Death Evade  (Read 1608 times)

Offline Gogeta^

• Staff Sergeant
  • ~Whatever it takes~
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: =TLA=Gogeta^
  • Clan: TLA
[F2]Kokomako - Death Evade
« on: October 10, 2022, 05:40:14 pm »
Player Nick: [F2]Kokomako
Date: Not sure but like a week ago
Reason for reporting: D.E via jumping in the water with low hp
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc)
Extra notes: Good luck cocomo mujhe b doooo <3
« Last Edit: October 14, 2022, 11:24:10 pm by BliTz »

Offline hotline

• Trainee
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Hotline
  • Clan: F2
Re: [F2]Kokomako - Death Evade
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2022, 09:46:26 pm »
Lol you should provide a clear evidence of what has happened there exactly, the video you uploaded is uncertain.
In my case the upper floor of ship is slinky and glitched i slided over the area and cant clearly remember what exactly has happened but it was an accident.

Offline Gogeta^

• Staff Sergeant
  • ~Whatever it takes~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2022, 03:53:52 am »
Lol you should provide a clear evidence of what has happened there exactly, the video you uploaded is uncertain.
In my case the upper floor of ship is slinky and glitched i slided over the area and cant clearly remember what exactly has happened but it was an accident.
It is not glitched and you were already up there and as we all can see in the video that when you jumped into the water, you were really low on HP and as you feel in, you had no HP so you drowned immediately, that evidence is clear enough and it should be you providing the evidence against the report, I've provided from my side already and came up with the report.

Offline hotline

• Trainee
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2022, 10:22:15 am »
Vcmp is full of glitches and bugs and many knows except you.There are many reports in the denied section which dont actually have visibility of what really has happened and same goes for your report.
I dont have the recording if i had i would have posted it without writing the statement which your brain cant process.
And let me remind you of one thing whenever there is a fight happening in a ship, mostly players drown due to the slinky texture of ship.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2022, 10:24:27 am by hotline »

Offline Gogeta^

• Staff Sergeant
  • ~Whatever it takes~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2022, 12:40:49 am »
Vcmp is full of glitches and bugs and many knows except you.There are many reports in the denied section which dont actually have visibility of what really has happened and same goes for your report.
I dont have the recording if i had i would have posted it without writing the statement which your brain cant process.
And let me remind you of one thing whenever there is a fight happening in a ship, mostly players drown due to the slinky texture of ship.
Mate my brain absolutely understands what you did there, it's your own brain which is not actually accepting the fact that what you did there was a clean evade, first of all, it's your responsibility not mine to not get into a situation where you feel you would die and can cause a DE. Secondly, as you can clearly see in the map section that I threw grenades there and you got knocked (because you didn't move in my map) also to avoid the death you started running and got yourself in the water, the glitch there doesn't even make any sense as you were already over there for like more than 10 seconds which are enough to sync and properly load any location even if it's not synced or glitches. You simply jumped to avoid giving me the kill.

Offline hotline

• Trainee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2022, 12:51:52 am »
I wonder what makes you think that i would death evade for a sake of a Kill lmao and how can you be sure that the location isn't bugged/glitched? You dont even have the visuals of what has happened there & as i told you it was an accident.

Offline Gogeta^

• Staff Sergeant
  • ~Whatever it takes~
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2022, 12:49:25 am »
I wonder what makes you think that i would death evade for a sake of a Kill lmao and how can you be sure that the location isn't bugged/glitched? You dont even have the visuals of what has happened there & as i told you it was an accident.
Who knows mate, many have evaded just for a sake of a kill, and how can we be so sure about what you said as you don't have the recording of that but you do record stuff we all know that, if that was the scenario you should have recorded it, it's not my fault if you didn't. I am so sure about that location because I've never ever seen anyone complaining about the glitchy or buggy deck region of the ship.

Offline hotline

• Trainee
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2022, 01:35:38 am »
Is your brain a trash can? I told you like so many times about the scenrio but you still keep repeating your nonsense again & again.
It was an accident due to the slinky glitched area, im not gonna reply to your bullshit anymore.

Offline Gogeta^

• Staff Sergeant
  • ~Whatever it takes~
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2022, 08:54:05 pm »
You don't have to reply me, I can say that it was an evade because you don't have the recording also if any staff member wants me to prove that the area cannot be glitched I can do it, I just need them in-game and I will show them the exact place from where you jumped into the sea.

Offline BliTz

• Head Administrator
  • Sergeant First Class Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2022, 12:14:33 pm »
So basically, I can sense that he got knocked on ur nade and tried to run to heal himself. and if he wished to heal himself, he could have simply gone to the other side and healed. But in the video, I can see the blip.. It is most likely he slipped and I can see the movement is too fast(on map). So, maybe it's a miscalculation and he ran on fence which eventually led to this. So, let's cut this out and @hotline I know these things happen usually but try to be careful when you are fighting someone.

I'll keep this open, if you guys wanna say something
Big Wig

Offline hotline

• Trainee
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2022, 02:37:44 pm »
This is what im trying to explain him but he won't get it.
@BliTz i will try to avoid such things in future and thanks for understanding my situation.

Offline Gogeta^

• Staff Sergeant
  • ~Whatever it takes~
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2022, 10:11:31 pm »
So basically, I can sense that he got knocked on ur nade and tried to run to heal himself. and if he wished to heal himself, he could have simply gone to the other side and healed. But in the video, I can see the blip.. It is most likely he slipped and I can see the movement is too fast(on map). So, maybe it's a miscalculation and he ran on fence which eventually led to this. So, let's cut this out and @hotline I know these things happen usually but try to be careful when you are fighting someone.

I'll keep this open, if you guys wanna say something
Alright, thanks for clearing stuff out, anyways you can close the report since you have verbally warned him and I don't want much more because if you say that you have gone through it then alright.

Offline BliTz

• Head Administrator
  • Sergeant First Class Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2022, 11:24:02 pm »
Solved
Big Wig