• September 21, 2024, 07:00:33 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Latest donator: DarkSlayer

Author Topic: Solved Marshvll - Strange Flick  (Read 2054 times)

Offline 3xclus1ve

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: 3xclus1ve
  • Clan: KF
Re: Marshvll - Strange Flick
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2022, 07:30:42 pm »
just watched the video in slowmo, here check it (the admins i mentioned above and no other). First of all i was using ruger. As all experienced players/ruger users know the difference between ruger and m4. 1 ruger shot equals 2 or 3 m4 shots since ruger takes like 35-45 seconds to reload out of 30 ammo and m4 takes 15-30 seconds to reload in same situation. First he came with spas and shot me twice/thrice with it. Then ran to the front thinking i got down with his spas shots. I didn't shoot him right away after he came in the head, i shot beside him because my aims aren't accurate as professionals and he RAN TO MY BULLET. This is called leadaim and if he didn't run towards my bullet or stayed in the same spot where he shot me with spas, he wouldn't have died. again its ruger, if it was m4 my 1 shot would've been like 3 shots. So I'd like the mentioned admins diaz, cool3, blitz or broly, if not lumberjack even if we do opposite stuff ingame but he's also active in game and played with me so i want no other admin to handle this than them.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2022, 08:00:47 pm by M »

Offline 3xclus1ve

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: 3xclus1ve
  • Clan: KF
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2022, 07:31:22 pm »
« Last Edit: October 29, 2022, 07:58:03 pm by M »

Offline Gogeta^

• Staff Sergeant
  • ~Whatever it takes~
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: =TLA=Gogeta^
  • Clan: TLA
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2022, 06:21:40 pm »
Are you for real? First you asked for some time from @GoRcEE and later on you come up with an excuse that you don't want the report to be handled by him. Have you lost your mind or something? First of all, the staff duty doesn't have any connections with the friendship, he has been fair with you so far and taking your side by giving you enough time like more than two weeks which is enough for uploading like 10 long videos. Secondly, you've been active in game everyday and but you can't post anything on the forum related to the report? And if you got any problems with your so called "ban them if you can't win them" admins then you can report them to the higher authorities which you can't prove of course. Don't blame the staff right now, the report is on you, don't go off topics mate.

Offline Gogeta^

• Staff Sergeant
  • ~Whatever it takes~
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: =TLA=Gogeta^
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2022, 06:35:04 pm »
just watched the video in slowmo, here check it (the admins i mentioned above and no other). First of all i was using ruger. As all experienced players/ruger users know the difference between ruger and m4. 1 ruger shot equals 2 or 3 m4 shots since ruger takes like 35-45 seconds to reload out of 30 ammo and m4 takes 15-30 seconds to reload in same situation. First he came with spas and shot me twice/thrice with it. Then ran to the front thinking i got down with his spas shots. I didn't shoot him right away after he came in the head, i shot beside him because my aims aren't accurate as professionals and he RAN TO MY BULLET. This is called leadaim and if he didn't run towards my bullet or stayed in the same spot where he shot me with spas, he wouldn't have died. again its ruger, if it was m4 my 1 shot would've been like 3 shots. So I'd like the mentioned admins diaz, cool3, blitz or broly, if not lumberjack even if we do opposite stuff ingame but he's also active in game and played with me so i want no other admin to handle this than them.
Now let me clear this out for you, no matter how much slow you watch that video, no one does expect that lead aim on anyone who is just spawn and right in front of you (remember the fact that you're fighting at the long range as you were shooting on the entrance door which connects outside ammunition with the firing range area). Also you never saw me coming that is why you didn't have any time to react to my spas shots. But I was about to run (picking up pace) and there comes your 1 tap which gets my head. That is totally suspicious even if you watch it in the slow motion.

Offline GoRcEE

• Administrator
  • General of EC
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: =TLA=GoRcEE
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2022, 10:18:40 pm »
I don't want this report being handled by you since you also came here because of your friend and not because you want to handle reports.
Is that what you're saying? Initially, I came here to ask you for the video proofs you were promising to provide:
before that, i would like to send some videos same with this in my point of view.
There.
Staff rarely gives someone such a long period of time to present their defense, but you had more than two weeks to do so, but you are coming here to tell me today that I was biased. What is the extent of one's ungratefulness?

they're all experienced unlike some 'ban them if you can't win them' admins.
This report is still being handled by me, and I will close it myself. You can do whatever you want with me.

In conclusion, the Ruger was used, which isn't as widely used in-game over M4 as depicted in slow motion. There appears to be some misunderstanding, even though the flick still appears suspicious, but it is a win-lose scenario at the same time.
Although I'm marking this report as solved, it probably doesn't hurt to keep him on a verbal watchlist as well.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2022, 10:20:47 pm by GoRcEE »

Rorro arts