• September 20, 2024, 07:58:28 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: lumber  (Read 1701 times)

Offline PUSSYDESTROYER

• Staff Sergeant
  • without comment
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: TheMurder
  • Clan: TDA
lumber
« on: October 19, 2022, 11:13:44 pm »
Admin nick: [MD]Lumberjack
Your nick: [TDA]UrinalWarrior1
Date: now
Reason for report: doing nothing when they do racism
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc) https://imgur.com/a/9VSjtED  , [u1]H4RBOR: [#ECECEC]peruvian dirty bitch
Extra notes: when h4rbor said that, the admin lumber didn't do anything, he just ignored me and didn't answer me, and he kept playing, but if i say something to lumber he mutes me for "insult". Why is he an administrator if he doesn't do anything?... he also muted napolean while he ignored hazard and freaker abuses that day
« Last Edit: October 19, 2022, 11:21:16 pm by PUSSYDESTROYER »

Offline LumberJacK

• Administrator
  • Captain Staff
  • Be The Best FucK The ResT
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [MD]LumberJacK
  • Clan: [MD]
Re: lumber
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2022, 02:38:22 am »
what??

Offline DiaZ

• Manager
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [VU]DiaZ
  • Clan: VU
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2022, 10:03:11 pm »
You could have used /report instead spamming in chat so that lumber would had aware of it.

Offline PUSSYDESTROYER

• Staff Sergeant
  • without comment
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2022, 10:35:45 pm »
You could have used /report instead spamming in chat so that lumber would had aware of it.
I understand but if an administrator is active on the server it is to help the players there, if something happens and he sees, that at least he can tell him something and not just ignore and continue playing as if nothing, that's why lumber is admi

Offline LumberJacK

• Administrator
  • Captain Staff
  • Be The Best FucK The ResT
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [MD]LumberJacK
  • Clan: [MD]
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2022, 03:46:54 pm »
I understand but if an administrator is active on the server it is to help the players there, if something happens and he sees, that at least he can tell him something and not just ignore and continue playing as if nothing, that's why lumber is admi
Do you think we read  the chat section all the time while we are playing in server? Lol you should have used the /report cmd so that  i recieve a notification but nah you will shout in chat  to create a drama later cuz mostly players rarely check the chat section during war.

Offline PUSSYDESTROYER

• Staff Sergeant
  • without comment
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2022, 09:55:03 pm »
Do you think we read  the chat section all the time while we are playing in server? Lol you should have used the /report cmd so that  i recieve a notification but nah you will shout in chat  to create a drama later cuz mostly players rarely check the chat section during war.
Then why do you awake when our team abuse your team players like you did to napolean and muted him but didnot bother to mute hazard/freaker that time.
If u were talking about "rarely seeing chat" then why your eyes opens when our team is abusing?

Offline Hunter

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2022, 11:41:31 pm »
Admin warned

Note: and you're forum banned.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2022, 05:25:31 am by SanaullaH »