• September 22, 2024, 04:10:28 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Server IP: 141.94.180.144:8292

Author Topic: Solved [Sb]Hunter Death Evade Appeal  (Read 673 times)

Offline Hunter

[Sb]Hunter Death Evade Appeal
« on: November 20, 2022, 05:44:54 pm »
In-Game nick: [Sb]Hunter
Ban ID: IDK
Date you were banned: Today
Suspected reason: Death Evade
Admin that banned you: Diaz
Why should we unban you ?: this is injustice with me.
Extra note: Diaz, First of all let me know who report for my ban evade ?. What is the evidence you got against me for a death evade. Jah is the rapist cafer. he asked death evade and you beleive ?? It's injustice. So, Please let me know Why I am banned or permanent ? it's not looking like a little justice. Please unban me. It's wrong. without any report you can't ban anyone.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2022, 03:23:23 pm by DiaZ »

Offline Hunter

Re: [Sb]Hunter Death Evade Appeal
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2022, 05:47:27 pm »
Wtf, Diaz you ban me for an ban evade. When I was banned and on which type of ban evade you are trying to lift on me.

Offline DiaZ

• Manager
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [VU]DiaZ
  • Clan: VU

Offline Hunter

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2022, 06:04:02 pm »
Dear Diaz Sir, I am agreed that I break a rule in the 1st evade as mr.moon reported. I didn't know I was banned. I really apology for that You can ban me for 7 days. According to the justice. So, please uplift the permanent ban. I apologize for what I did in the past. And I assure you that I will not do this in the future the next time.

Offline Hunter

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2022, 06:08:44 pm »
I am also ashamed of this. Because, I am unaware of this that I was banned. The ban evades occurring because Today I was not on my old pc I was on my laptop that's the reason It didn't kick me. So, For now, I will say, After these videos, And according to all the evidence, The accuser has proved that I did evade. I am agreed I did it. So, I request you to put my ban for 7 days or 10 days. I will be careful in the future to avoid these things.

Offline DiaZ

• Manager
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [VU]DiaZ
  • Clan: VU
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2022, 03:23:09 pm »
You are still banned for your death evade which is 21 days. I should not see you joining the server until the ban expires.