• September 21, 2024, 05:30:17 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Welcome to The Grand Theft Auto European City Community!

Author Topic: Solved [MD]Plumber_JacK - shun for me but not for his friend  (Read 1662 times)

Offline 3xclus1ve

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: 3xclus1ve
  • Clan: KF
[MD]Plumber_JacK - shun for me but not for his friend
« on: December 08, 2022, 03:06:42 am »
Admin nick:[MD]Plumber_JacK
Your nick:[KF]Marshvll7
Date:few days ago
Reason for report: not shunning friend for racism but shunning me for his friends racist message: https://imgur.com/a/47RGfjg
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc): https://imgur.com/a/9j0rb4B
Extra notes: this 0 iq retard plumber water pipe fixing idiot shuns me or anyother F2 or TDA for nothing and ignores his friends' message. this retard doesn't belong here but in his daily pipe fixing job. his iq isn't enough for school so he cuts school and comes here trying to be funny as his life isn't even funny enough. he doesn't contribute shit to ec, rather unfair decision making regarding his opponents.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2022, 08:36:25 am by DiaZ »

Offline 3xclus1ve

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
Re: [MD]Plumber_JacK - shun for me but not for his friend
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2022, 10:52:13 pm »
to add something, here:
Quote from: LumberJacK
link=topic=12253.msg68396#msg68396 date=1666449345
"I understand but if an administrator is active on the server it is to help the players there, if something happens and he sees, that at least he can tell him something and not just ignore and continue playing as if nothing, that's why lumber is admin" -PussyD
"Do you think we read  the chat section all the time while we are playing in server? Lol you should have used the /report cmd so that  i recieve a notification but nah you will shout in chat  to create a drama later cuz mostly players rarely check the chat section during war." -PlumberJacK
this guy says that he doesn't check messages while playing. So he suddenly sees my message(or in general F2s or TDAs messages), and not his friend's? this guy is a biased slut. As I said, this guy doesn't contribute shit to ec but instead siding with his mates and showing his clear intentions(which is helping his cafer mates, aka lemons).

Offline LumberJacK

• Administrator
  • Captain Staff
  • Be The Best FucK The ResT
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [MD]LumberJacK
  • Clan: [MD]
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2022, 11:46:49 pm »

Admin nick:[MD]Plumber_JacK
Your nick:[KF]Marshvll7
Date:few days ago
Reason for report: not shunning friend for racism but shunning me for his friends racist message: https://imgur.com/a/47RGfjg
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc): https://imgur.com/a/9j0rb4B
Extra notes: this 0 iq retard plumber water pipe fixing idiot shuns me or anyother F2 or TDA for nothing and ignores his friends' message. this retard doesn't belong here but in his daily pipe fixing job. his iq isn't enough for school so he cuts school and comes here trying to be funny as his life isn't even funny enough. he doesn't contribute shit to ec, rather unfair decision making regarding his opponents.

The evidence you provided is wrong I muted you for constantly spamming hazards ping and passing hate comments to hazard in main chat and many of the players can  confirm that and about the first screenshot i just saw those chats now lol idk if i was in server at that time or maybe was busy in war.

Offline 3xclus1ve

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2022, 12:56:42 am »
you really have shit net. you cant see what I provided with the evidence? it has nothing to do with hazard, but if you're leaking the alias of gla1ve, hazard, I posted a clear evidence with me being shunned and not him. @BliTz @DiaZ or any higher staff see how low iq and biased this guy is. ofcourse, plumber-thingy. but  seeing how biased of an "admin" you are I don't judge you.

Offline 3xclus1ve

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2022, 01:00:14 am »
i just saw those chats now lol idk if i was in server at that time or maybe was busy in war.

see lie lol he sees my message but not his, wow. how do you keep getting away with your lies that literally make no sense. you said you saw my message and not his, you said same thing to pussyd too, and speed as previous reports against you show. you only see our message and not your friends'? lol

Offline Hunter

« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2022, 11:40:58 pm »
Admin warned

Offline DiaZ

• Manager
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [VU]DiaZ
  • Clan: VU
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2022, 08:36:12 am »
You need to watch your language in your posts @M. Now coming to the report lumber already stated he didn't muted for the following chat and he was not aware of g1ave's message. You could have used /report to get lumber's attention. Next time don't provoke anyone in the server and if you get provoked or abused report them instead taking revenge.

Solved.