• September 20, 2024, 12:18:37 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: Banned SixxX - multihacks  (Read 3504 times)

Offline FrewpCraxKeR

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Frewp
Re: SixxX - multihacks
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2023, 02:31:42 am »
You say that you also played for a while with bad fps but you live in Jordan, a European country near the host, instead I play up to 200/280 ping

Offline FrewpCraxKeR

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2023, 02:35:20 am »
You say that you also played for a while with bad fps but you live in Jordan, a European country near the host, instead I play up to 200/280 ping

Offline UrbanY

« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2023, 08:59:06 am »
Let's see, I don't think the administration of this server needs more proof than what has already been presented, you are banned from several servers for hacks, you were expelled from u1 for the same hacks, and there are dozens of videos of you with hacks,
don't try to justify saying that my pc is a piece of shit because in the videos it clearly shows that it isn't and regardless I play at 2fps, pavonis, gerz, and the others don't play like that, that's no excuse.

Offline FrewpCraxKeR

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2023, 09:31:49 am »
XD you put u1 here when administrators know why they banned me and they were totally different things, you live in things from the past, you also say "banned from several servers due to hacks" Currently I'm only banned from brl and it was because lederhos threatened to the administrators with leaving the staff if they did not ban me, Do not try to look good with the administrators or with gerz because you say inconsistency after inconsistency, Also soon I will make a report about aimlock seen you playing in ec but that is not relevant
« Last Edit: February 17, 2023, 09:36:27 am by FrewpCraxKeR »

Offline FrewpCraxKeR

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2023, 09:32:49 am »
Just because you banned everywhere by aimlock doesn't mean I am too.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2023, 09:34:45 am by FrewpCraxKeR »

Offline FrewpCraxKeR

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2023, 10:33:30 am »
Also according to gerz I started using "tools" from minute 6:10, it is also something impossible since the duel was constant I did not stay afk at any time or I left the game, I played the same way from start to finish I just left from 6:10 he already knew and had that I read the movements without giving him any opportunity to spree, which bothers gerz a lot because he calls himself the "god of vcmp" "nobody can be compared to my level" From there he already knows note the level of bad intention you have and you want to get me banned because I simply have a good player level, Also in the video There is no possibility that I use autojump as gerz says since an autojump makes you jump all the shots clear example when Leandro used that years ago in ec

that's a true autojump, What gerz says that I use autojump doesn't make sense since autojump makes you jump shots consecutively Depends if you hit him or not instead I suddenly don't jump shots so your video contradicts yourself what you say please watch 1:09 1:30 1:42 1:50 2:40 2 :50 3:10 4:42 5:09 6:00 8:04 8:24 8:44 8:55 10:05 10:25 10:48 11:20 11:52 12:08 There were several spawnkills from gerz and if I really had autojump I would have jumped in those moments so the possibility of me using autojump is impossible. So that gerz doesn't accuse you of hacks he must make you x30 or else mom's baby cries.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2023, 10:35:22 am by FrewpCraxKeR »

Offline FrewpCraxKeR

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2023, 10:38:12 am »
Here I showed that I played the same from start to finish that the accusations that Gerz makes are false that even in his own video you can see

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Ask ur sis
  • Clan: KF
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2023, 12:57:43 am »
new evidence:

@FulToN_619  was also there and saw his bullet speed throughout the fight & how bullets don't desync on him.

PS :

i don't bother myself with his empty replies, the evidence is already enough against him.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2023, 01:00:59 am by GerZ »

Offline FrewpCraxKeR

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2023, 01:09:33 am »
lol do you really think that if i really used a mod i would use it even knowing that you are recording? And what am I reported in the forum? Also, that is totally normal since you were following me when I turned around. Your character did the punch animation, so he stayed in the same position, which is easier to kill the enemy. You can see your hypocrisy because we were fighting for more than 2 hours in the ammunition and the only thing you show is that clip, if I really used something I suppose you would have put more clips but you saw that the rest was normal and even what is in your video is normal

Offline FrewpCraxKeR

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2023, 01:10:31 am »
You also make an excuse "I don't bother reading your empty answers" You don't bother because you know I explained and clarified everything in your video accusing me of modifications

Offline KripTon

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2023, 10:47:22 am »
you posted false proofs from speed report now i will show to admins why you are banned from Brasil real server:

Credits: Rorro

Offline Pavonis

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2023, 03:33:17 pm »
Look at his jump on this video he couldn't even see me but jumped my shot, and look what he was doing before jumping, moving around to activate his hacks then when I shot him which he could not see even if he was using look back he still jumped it. No it can't be a random jump if it was he could have jumped earlier too while he was running and couldn't see me but he didn't.
https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxYxkYP2Q2TLOo0n6ZkOpOI6e98oX4_2Yl

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Ask ur sis
  • Clan: KF
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2023, 05:36:31 pm »
@Broly @SanaullaH @DiaZ @Danish. @BliTz @LumberJacK @GoRcEE "

May I know why is the report still pending? this guy is literally abusing such modifications and gaining advantage over others everyday in EC,

This is nothing new, Huntpig uses the same auto jump shit & weird anims, anyone who surrounds himself with him has a hold of this file, as huntpig himself admitted in the picture i showed previously and in the videos of where he tested it with them,

There's more than 20 videos proofs at this point, for how long is he gonna be able to gain advantage over others without receiving a ban yet? it's getting ridiculous

Offline LumberJacK

• Administrator
  • Captain Staff
  • Be The Best FucK The ResT
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [MD]LumberJacK
  • Clan: [MD]
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2023, 07:23:22 pm »
@Broly @SanaullaH @DiaZ @Danish. @BliTz @LumberJacK @GoRcEE "

May I know why is the report still pending? this guy is literally abusing such modifications and gaining advantage over others everyday in EC,
Sorry for the delay I was busy with exams and didn't have much time to look into this report.

Anyways I've noticed some weird moments of him ingame also but everything is almost clear here.  @FrewpCraxKeR  want to explain anything about these videos?

Offline FrewpCraxKeR

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2023, 08:15:40 pm »
This video refutes everything that lederhos says, in leder's video you can't see anything, it also says that I use speed Hack xD and at the end it puts together a video of a speed hack that has nothing to do with how I moved in the video, Kripton publishes these videos here because I answered in his report but he knows that the videos of lederhos have already been denied, you can ask any player from Brazil real Rpg and they all think that my ban was unfair and that there was some kind of bad move in the staff
« Last Edit: February 23, 2023, 08:22:32 pm by FrewpCraxKeR »