• October 18, 2024, 07:26:26 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Welcome to The Grand Theft Auto European City Community!

Author Topic: Watchlist [u1_A]KripTon lagtool  (Read 3118 times)

Offline Speed

[u1_A]KripTon lagtool
« on: February 18, 2023, 01:22:14 am »
Player Nick: [u1_A]KripTon
Date:Today
Reason for reporting: lagtool and wired shits
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc)

Extra notes: this guy has a wired lag with stabel fps and ping and he lagging then cafers
i think he might using lagtools and wired aim like aimbot he was a bot on m4 he transferd to pro m4 wow
i dont have evidence for his aimbot but i have for his lagtool
his stabel fps and ping

on pavos video look his wierd lag  5:32 - 5:48 and 5:50
« Last Edit: February 25, 2023, 02:09:30 am by LumberJacK »

Offline LumberJacK

• Administrator
  • Captain Staff
  • Be The Best FucK The ResT
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [MD]LumberJacK
  • Clan: [MD]
Re: [u1_A]KripTon lagtool
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2023, 07:51:48 pm »

Offline KripTon

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2023, 08:18:46 pm »
@KripTon

When i was down he keep shooting ‘Fighterx’ and he lag on my screen.
This guy said I have aurora and he called everybody lag.tool KripTon 2.0 in the pic he posted I have 57 avg 55 fps he stolen a video of pavonis as evidence when I was junior why pavo didn’t report ? But i don’t care about kids reporting me I never will use any shit.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2023, 09:20:28 pm by KripTon »

Credits: Rorro

Offline FrewpCraxKeR

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Frewp
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2023, 08:21:33 am »
kripton was already accused in other servers for the same, aimlock + lagtool, there is a video of kripton from a few days ago using aimlock against me in a duel, also playing at 55 fps does not justify a lag tool as kripton says, play less from 30 if it justifies it but from 55 no,
  (Look completely and carefully at the video second by second and you will notice how the Kryptonian spas moves automatically for my location and the m4 still goes directly to my head and even in certain parts its shots hit the wall, which the aimlock does since sometimes the scope is bugged, (the frame was put because the administrator
 recorded the clip and could not show the administrator chat)
« Last Edit: February 23, 2023, 08:51:15 am by FrewpCraxKeR »

Offline FrewpCraxKeR

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2023, 08:25:54 am »
also the video of pavonis was uploaded 8 days ago so don't say it's an old screenshot because it's not

Offline FrewpCraxKeR

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2023, 08:27:28 am »
Also, in your case you cannot excuse your ping because it is a stable ping and fps too, so you have nothing to justify the aimlock and lagtool that you used.

Offline KripTon

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2023, 10:32:40 am »
kripton was already accused in other servers for the same, aimlock + lagtool, there is a video of kripton from a few days ago using aimlock against me in a duel, also playing at 55 fps does not justify a lag tool as kripton says, play less from 30 if it justifies it but from 55 no,
  (Look completely and carefully at the video second by second and you will notice how the Kryptonian spas moves automatically for my location and the m4 still goes directly to my head and even in certain parts its shots hit the wall, which the aimlock does since sometimes the scope is bugged, (the frame was put because the administrator
 recorded the clip and could not show the administrator chat)

https://ibb.co/DKR4Jmg
the admins who send the video said ''this video doesnt proof nothing but he told me he want it''.

You come here where you are not involved talking about pavonis video when i was junior and i been promoted 3 of december.

whole players here know about vcmp desync sometimes weird things happen, i dont know why kids reporting me a player with clean history, without warn or from Watchlist just kids posting false proofs, well admins know my history and they will decide.

and im not banned on other servers just reported here by kids

« Last Edit: February 23, 2023, 10:37:30 am by KripTon »

Offline FrewpCraxKeR

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2023, 08:25:33 pm »
Not bit ago [u1_J]Sharon was banned for using hacks not bit ago in ec and accusations from you just came out, how strange

Offline FrewpCraxKeR

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2023, 08:28:12 pm »
And what the administrators really said is that in order not to make hasty decisions that they were going to take time to watch you, but they did confirm that in the video you can see a kind of aimlock similar to this

Offline FrewpCraxKeR

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2023, 08:36:03 pm »
And regarding the lag tool, there is no excuse that Kripton can use since Kripton's fps and ping are stable, so it could be confirmed that he is using the lag tool with the speed tests.

Offline FrewpCraxKeR

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2023, 08:42:30 pm »
In addition, Exclus1v3 reported it for the same reason, and 2 reports in a row is not normal, do not excuse the synchronization either because otherwise the same thing would happen to all the players, and all the players have noticed strange things in you and in your game, The evidence speaks for itself

Offline KripTon

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2023, 09:07:30 pm »
In addition, Exclus1v3 reported it for the same reason, and 2 reports in a row is not normal, do not excuse the synchronization either because otherwise the same thing would happen to all the players, and all the players have noticed strange things in you and in your game, The evidence speaks for itself

which evidence?? you are posting video of me raping you from other server where im not banned , warned or reported LOL frewp you are a joke enjoy ur ban and gtfo from here

and server have anti cheat or anti vpn just is desync weird things cuz players here know when you are dueling with a player sometimes things like speed video happen by desync.

Offline Speed

« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2023, 09:44:39 pm »
i need a prove that you arent using tools

Offline Speed

« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2023, 09:56:50 pm »
also i wasnt lagging when i was shooting fighterx and i shooted your head clearly,

Offline Speed

« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2023, 10:03:52 pm »
i never seen someone lagging like that even cafe players not lagging like thag, the only players lagging like that who having unstable fps and high ping like bize
hazard has unstable ping but he not lagging like you