• September 08, 2024, 10:54:11 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Server IP: 141.94.180.144:8292

Author Topic: Denied NOT FAIR BRUHHHHH  (Read 771 times)

Offline 552N

• Don't Believe Anyone People Can Change Anytime.
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: 552N
  • Clan: JS
NOT FAIR BRUHHHHH
« on: June 04, 2023, 11:36:52 pm »
In-Game nick: TRICT
Ban ID: 2915
Date you were banned: 03/06/23
Suspected reason: hacks
Admin that banned you: md.lumberjack
Why should we unban you ?: Hey there, im using my own account bcz this player does not have any account for application
lumberjack ban him for hacks who dont even know what hacks means and when i talk to fulton on discord he said maybe he download and i dont knew that he's using hacks. he's just 15yo old boy who enjoying his game while fighting with players and lumber ban him just for hacks
i wanna ask to lumber dude who tell you that hes using hacks i was there when u ban him u just came into server and ask to few players whos using hacks and only one player replied whos fulton he said yes yes hes using did fulton saw him? he have videos of him? or something else that proof it hes using hacks i dont care about his account or anything else there no justic Banning players without any proof lol,
Extra note: aysa kuch bhe nhi jo tu soch rha
« Last Edit: June 05, 2023, 02:52:59 am by LumberJacK »

Offline LumberJacK

• Administrator
  • Captain Staff
  • Be The Best FucK The ResT
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [MD]LumberJacK
  • Clan: [MD]
Re: NOT FAIR BRUHHHHH
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2023, 02:52:36 am »
Why should we unban you ?: Hey there, im using my own account bcz this player does not have any account for application
lumberjack ban him for hacks who dont even know what hacks means and when i talk to fulton on discord he said maybe he download and i dont knew that he's using hacks. he's just 15yo old boy who enjoying his game while fighting with players and lumber ban him just for hacks
i wanna ask to lumber dude who tell you that hes using hacks i was there when u ban him u just came into server and ask to few players whos using hacks and only one player replied whos fulton he said yes yes hes using did fulton saw him? he have videos of him? or something else that proof it hes using hacks i dont care about his account or anything else there no justic Banning players without any proof lol,
First of all it is not necessary for admins to record hackers, admins only take action against them when they use hacks infront of admins. I gave alot of chance to your cafe members you can check discord private chat where you were begging for unban and I gave more than enough chances and look at you now instead of apologizing for your mistake you are putting whole blame on admins.
I saw him using hacks myself and my words are enough I don't need any kind of proof...
DENIED