• September 08, 2024, 10:00:57 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Server IP: 141.94.180.144:8292

Author Topic: Wrong ban  (Read 982 times)

Offline Anzal

Wrong ban
« on: July 19, 2024, 11:24:51 pm »
In-Game nick: CYBORG
Ban ID: ..
Date you were banned: 12/7
Suspected reason: Hacks / Aurora
Admin that banned you: Blitz
Why should we unban you ?: Reason used aurora
Extra note: a few days ago, I found out  that I was banned in EC. i thought that the EC staff had banned me because my unban appeal was denied in RTV. then, I thought I should ask Blitz why he banned me, and he showed me the logs where zeeshan was telling me to press F12 and to set the target. from this, it was clear that he was telling me about the key of aurora. when I saw the logs, I told Blitz that I didn't played EC on Friday and that I hadn't played EC for quite a while. then, I asked zeeshan who it was he was talking to, first he didn't tell me, but later he said it was my cousin No_Mercy (Awais) who took aurora from zeeshab and tried it, using my ID  from my
own pc, awais is my cousin who lives nearby. then I asked Awais if he had done it, but he didn't admit it. When I told him that Zeeshan had told me everything, he finally admitted that he had done it.

And look, I know its hard to believe me, but i am  telling the truth it was not me. I know everything about Aurora, and I know that F12 is the key of aurora, so why would I ask Zeeshan? Secondly, I already have Aurora, so why would I need to get it from Zeeshan and ask him about it in EC? Moreover, if I were to use it, I wouldn't be asking such straightforward questions in the chat like which key it is or anything like that.

and now Awais himself is admitting that he did it.

Offline Anzal

Offline Anzal

Re: Wrong ban
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2024, 11:45:23 pm »
if you still think i am lying, I can create a live video of my whatsApp chat and send it to you. i will also show you that this is awias number, and I can show you our old chats as well to prove that none of this is fake. cou can even talk to awais yourself if you want.

Offline BliTz

• Head Administrator
  • Sergeant First Class Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2024, 08:31:50 pm »
Secondly, I already have Aurora, so why would I need to get it from Zeeshan
I understand your concern, but as you know, the community is flooded with smart cheaters these days, and there is no exception for any player using modifications or hacks that give an advantage over others. You are admitting that you have Aurora, so there's no need for getting it from anyone else.

Even if you claim that you won't use it, we cannot be assured of that or believe anyone who claims it. We don't allow such players to play here who possess or use hacks to gain advantage over others and also, we cannot make exceptions in cases like this.

I hope you understand the point and you are always welcomed to point out cheaters.

Denied

I'll keep this topic opened, in case if you wanna say anything.
Big Wig

Offline Anzal

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2024, 01:31:42 pm »
Just think about it for a moment if it were me, I would never talk about Aurora in the chat. My cousin is only 11 years old and didn't know that chatting about it could lead to a ban, which is why he did it. If it were me, would I really talk so openly in the chat, risking a ban?

Even if I say more, you probably won't believe me. I have messages that can show I was not at home on 12/7 because I went out with a friend. I have those messages as proof, but it won't help because you still won't believe me even if I show you.

I have  shown all the evidence, and my cousin has admitted it himself. What more can I do? Please think about this, just once, because you are staff and might take everything negatively. Try to consider my side of the story in a positive way for once.

And as for why my cousin took Aurora from Zeeshan when I already had it, it's because my cousin didn't know I had Aurora. He got it from Zeeshan on Discord.

Offline Anzal

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2024, 01:37:07 pm »
I have never been banned in EC, and I have never used any hacks in ec . Knowing that Aurora gets detected in EC, why would I use it? Please, just once, make a decision with a positive mindset. I have explained everything, and the person who used it has admitted to it. There's nothing more I can do. My request is that you reconsider the decision and think about this situation again.

Please look at the logs and tell me if it seems like it was me. do you really think I would ask in the chat what the Aurora key is or how much to set the target?

Offline DiaZ

• Manager
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [VU]DiaZ
  • Clan: VU
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2024, 06:45:57 pm »
@Anzal it's your PC. You should been more careful with who you are sharing your PC. We had many cases like this in past and we always withstand with our decision.. You might be lying with the whole scenario as well so no one knows what exactly happened therefore the ban will remain. Youi can reapply for another appeal after a month.
Closed.