• October 15, 2024, 06:30:37 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Latest donator: DarkSlayer

Author Topic: Death evade  (Read 554 times)

HunTinG

Death evade
« on: September 02, 2016, 06:39:52 am »
Player Nick:Trex
Date:Today
Reason for reporting:Death evade while caught in 2 v 1 combat.
Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spAxFbAglkk&feature=youtu.be
Extra notes:N/A
« Last Edit: September 02, 2016, 07:35:40 pm by Aaron »

Offline Trex

Re: Death evade
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2016, 07:11:23 am »
hehe,it's actually not death evade,i typed "/kill" before your mate comes and before you even shoot me,you told me to change skin and i was doing what you wanted.it's not my fault tho,i am requesting admins to give me a warn atleast because i am not so stupid to evade with you.
i can give you logs of him telling me to take his skin.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2016, 07:13:08 am by Trex »

HunTinG

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2016, 04:35:30 pm »
hehe,it's actually not death evade,i typed "/kill" before your mate comes and before you even shoot me,you told me to change skin and i was doing what you wanted.it's not my fault tho,i am requesting admins to give me a warn atleast because i am not so stupid to evade with you.
i can give you logs of him telling me to take his skin.
I asked you to take my skin 10 minutes ago.How long does it take for you to take an action?

That above you said it's 0% true, you have allied with dark wolf against us, and therefore after I poped dark wolf, it was your turn,when you clearly DEATH EVADED (when that car showed up).

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2016, 07:34:15 pm »
There's a 2 seconds delay whenever you use /kill to avoid or prevent death evade, Trex is a regular player and as i know he's aware of the rule called death evading, and trex you have no rights to request or demand an admin to issue a punishment but i'll consider you this time, i will just warn you for now.