• September 23, 2024, 04:31:12 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Latest donator: DarkSlayer

Author Topic: Report - Sevrin  (Read 1776 times)

Offline Casper

• General of EC
    • View Profile
    • DF Clan - Dark Fighters
  • Ingame-Nick: Casper
  • Clan: Skull
Report - Sevrin
« on: December 12, 2016, 11:36:17 pm »
Admin Name: Sevrin
Date: Today, 12/12/2016
Reason for report: breaks the rules + it was his decision Aaron
Evidence: http://ec.vcmp.co.uk/index.php?topic=2481.0
Extra notes: Aaron?
« Last Edit: December 15, 2016, 11:15:06 pm by Aaron »

Offline Sevrin

• General of EC
  • #renaissance
    • View Profile
Re: Report - Sevrin
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2016, 11:43:58 pm »
I don't need to elaborate. I said what I wanted to here, http://ec.vcmp.co.uk/index.php?topic=2481.msg13212#msg13212

Offline Casper

• General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2016, 11:46:46 pm »
I don't need to elaborate. I said what I wanted to here, http://ec.vcmp.co.uk/index.php?topic=2481.msg13212#msg13212
from all the staff you are the worst and this it was his decision aaron

Offline SAzEe21

• General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2016, 05:08:17 pm »

He become a worsty admin cos of you, someone insulted him on forum badly and as sevrin said(After investigation you caught behind it). If you was not that guy then you will be unbanned soon, if you was that guy then you won't be unbanned anymore.
Current Experience: EC Admin.
Past Experience: LG Dev, VCDM Dev, SDC Admin, AvT Admin, Skylarks Admin, Skylarks cnr, ECS Admin.
Events:  EC Championship Referee, EC Ladder Admin, ViceWar VI Admin, EYE 3 Referee, ECKO Management.
TRC Member - Since 03, May, 2017

Offline Sevrin

• General of EC
  • #renaissance
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2016, 05:54:41 pm »

He become a worsty admin cos of you, someone insulted him on forum badly and as sevrin said(After investigation you caught behind it). If you was not that guy then you will be unbanned soon, if you was that guy then you won't be unbanned anymore.
Dude, both accounts matched, IP got caught when he login from same kind of IPs(like he wasn't caught because he used VPN at start). And, yea if I remember correctly, you was caught ban evading days ago.

Offline Casper

• General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2016, 09:34:18 pm »

Dude, both accounts matched, IP got caught when he login from same kind of IPs(like he wasn't caught because he used VPN at start). And, yea if I remember correctly, you was caught ban evading days ago.
what do you want to say? I was banned on forum  ??? ???
P.S=Aaron please reply here and unban me as you said in my topic

Offline SAzEe21

• General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2016, 03:51:57 pm »
Don't be so oversmart admit that you did that shit, if you did not admit then you won't be unban anymore, if you admit I'm sure you will be unbanned soon. Better for you to admit it yourself.
Current Experience: EC Admin.
Past Experience: LG Dev, VCDM Dev, SDC Admin, AvT Admin, Skylarks Admin, Skylarks cnr, ECS Admin.
Events:  EC Championship Referee, EC Ladder Admin, ViceWar VI Admin, EYE 3 Referee, ECKO Management.
TRC Member - Since 03, May, 2017

Offline ZUBI

• Major Sr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2016, 05:14:52 pm »
Quite dramatic things posted by your side Ryuga, Currently i'm locking this topic untill Aaron will finalize your issue.

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2016, 09:04:08 pm »
Just to ask you ryuga,  if you will admit that it was you who were attempting to ban us(all admins) from forum it'll lessen your issue and might probably giving you chances to be unbanned and by means that it reveals it was you who were behind it for the at since there was a malfunction happened in forum that has an admin access to everyone.

Offline Casper

• General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2016, 09:12:43 pm »
Just to ask you ryuga,  if you will admit that it was you who were attempting to ban us(all admins) from forum it'll lessen your issue and might probably giving you chances to be unbanned and by means that it reveals it was you who were behind it for the at since there was a malfunction happened in forum that has an admin access to everyone.
I admit  :( :-[ :-\ :'( and I'm sorry for all.

Offline Sevrin

• General of EC
  • #renaissance
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2016, 09:18:19 pm »
Just seeing, at last you're admitting all of this. So, I'll surely unban you on 1st January, 2017.

Offline Casper

• General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2016, 09:20:34 pm »
Just seeing, at last you're admitting all of this. So, I'll surely unban you on 1st January, 2017.
ok ok I take responsibility  :( lock the topic

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2016, 11:14:35 pm »
Locked.

See you next year!