• September 23, 2024, 10:32:57 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Welcome to The Grand Theft Auto European City Community!

Author Topic: Zeeshan.Bhatti...  (Read 2134 times)

Mechanic

Zeeshan.Bhatti...
« on: December 15, 2016, 05:06:21 pm »
Hello Guys its MAD_K!LL3R.... Special For zeeshan http://ec.vcmp.co.uk/index.php?topic=2517.0 Check the Video again Zeeshan (1) Check the player nick its Not MAD_K!LL3R (2) its Not speed hack -_- He is just fast switching with Mp5 as I guess.... More Let DarK_WolF to come and Reply what was that..... thats all because of 1 noob [MD] Trainee Member "Skrillix"... He used Speed hack for which he got kicked from Clan Now everyone is Blaming the MD clan....We are mature players. i know we got many bans but for death evading... we cant expect about Hacking... as we got Skillz we dnt need hacks...Nimitz want to ban me because tomorrow he got rekt by me... So admins Kindly Unban me as thats not me and wait for Dark wolf to reply in his defence.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2016, 02:34:42 am by Sevrin »

Offline DarK_WolF

• Donator
  • Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Mad Demons
Re: Zeeshan.Bhatti...
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2016, 08:42:11 pm »
WTF is going on in here.. mad killer informed me about my report at first i would say that this is not me another thing check my uid whether its me playing from the last time i played tomorrow night or not secondly i was not at home as hes my little brother maybe skrillex used my pc because he is kicked from md clan so this is why he did this for decreasing our clan respect. as you guys know i am a mature and skilled player i never used hacks why would i need them now.. Now i will let everything on admins choice thanks regards DW

Offline Sevrin

• General of EC
  • #renaissance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2016, 01:36:03 am »
Someone elaborate, what the hell actually happen?

Leo Kliesen

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2016, 01:54:41 am »
sorry for posting here @sevrin watch this video and read topic carefully Nimitz reported wrong person in video [MD]DarK_wolf not md mad killer http://ec.vcmp.co.uk/index.php?topic=2517.0

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2016, 02:38:18 am »
Lemme Explain Every thing From start:

This is the report of [HS]Nimitz Which is against [MD]MAD_K!LL3R as me...
http://ec.vcmp.co.uk/index.php?topic=2517.0

But the Evidence he Provided is the Video of Dark_Wolf...

In this Case i m banned for free by Zeeshan.Bhatti...

and this is DarK_WolF 's Statement

WTF is going on in here.. mad killer informed me about my report at first i would say that this is not me another thing check my uid whether its me playing from the last time i played tomorrow night or not secondly i was not at home as hes my little brother maybe skrillex used my pc because he is kicked from md clan so this is why he did this for decreasing our clan respect. as you guys know i am a mature and skilled player i never used hacks why would i need them now.. Now i will let everything on admins choice thanks regards DW

As before two days of it [MDt]Skrillix was banned for Speed hacks.

For what he got Kicked Out of Clan as DarK_WolF said

In revenge may be he used DarK_WolF 's PC or his Nick on his own PC for hacks... to Rip MDs reputation... that s why wolf asked u guys to combine UIDs of the incident day and tomorrow night as wolf was playing....

P.S Skrillix is little brother of darkwolf... and as my opinion Dark_Wolf is a mature player why wlf will use Hacks as he got better skillz+ for dueling with a junior player [HS]Nimitz...

and last thing by skrillix now i m 100% sure that was skrillix... he thought to ban Darkwolf but in that case m banned so he is laughing on MD forum check Shoutbox

[/cente

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2016, 02:46:56 am »

This is a dialogue between Wolf and JonelGamer on June 14/12. Wolf asked repeatedly about his speed, which means that he is using a different software. I do not stigmatized but recent MD outside Stitu and Broly, then you have to use that, and the Wolf, or you teach skillix and get him banned

And as michael said that wolf was asking about his speed so 1 thing u guys have to be note why he was asking about his speed he want to ban himself ? i think admins can understand that he was skrillix asking for speed that the players report him and wolf get bann -_-
« Last Edit: December 16, 2016, 02:50:24 am by MAD_K!LL3R »

[/cente

Offline SAzEe21

• General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2016, 02:53:31 am »
Actually nimitz typed mad killer in the report so I banned that nick, sorry for the inconvenience.

and about dark wolf, I checked skrillix alias he didn't use your nick. If you have any evidence prove it here that you're not that people. Therefore you're banned for now.
Current Experience: EC Admin.
Past Experience: LG Dev, VCDM Dev, SDC Admin, AvT Admin, Skylarks Admin, Skylarks cnr, ECS Admin.
Events:  EC Championship Referee, EC Ladder Admin, ViceWar VI Admin, EYE 3 Referee, ECKO Management.
TRC Member - Since 03, May, 2017

Offline DarK_WolF

• Donator
  • Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Mad Demons
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2016, 02:57:06 am »
what do i have to prove now i have already proven enough and btw zeeshan you know me well i think i dont use hacks whatsoever so i dont know what to prove now thanks.

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2016, 02:57:53 am »
Actually nimitz typed mad killer in the report so I banned that nick, sorry for the inconvenience.

and about dark wolf, I checked skrillix alias he didn't use your nick. If you have any evidence prove it here that you're not that people. Therefore you're banned for now.

Zeeshan do u really think that wolf can use hacks for Kids like Nimitz and will ask him check my speed check my speed as wolf said that may be he Used my PC... i suggest wolf to check his chat logs if he get any evidence

[/cente

Offline SAzEe21

• General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2016, 03:02:03 am »
You mean strillex is his brother ? Then you should keep your pc away from your brothers or anyother. And I know that you are not like that person thats why I banned you for just 5 days., but what should i do tell me? The proof is against you and valid too.
Past Experience: LG Dev, VCDM Dev, SDC Admin, AvT Admin, Skylarks Admin, Skylarks cnr, ECS Admin.
Events:  EC Championship Referee, EC Ladder Admin, ViceWar VI Admin, EYE 3 Referee, ECKO Management.

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2016, 03:13:49 am »
i can just say zeeshan get decison from other admins what to do... cuz its not ban its MDs reputation in which triators will be win -_- or if u are banning darkwolf then let him m ok with my ban... cuz darkwolf have his reputation more than me.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2016, 03:15:44 am by MAD_K!LL3R »

[/cente

Offline DarK_WolF

• Donator
  • Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Mad Demons
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2016, 03:23:29 am »
You mean strillex is his brother ? Then you should keep your pc away from your brothers or anyother. And I know that you are not like that person thats why I banned you for just 5 days., but what should i do tell me? The proof is against you and valid too.
Ok as mad killer requested here's the chatlog which i am going to give as evidence BTW you can unban mad killer and ban me instead as its not his fault neither he is involved in the given evidence video thanks

Offline SAzEe21

• General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2016, 03:06:23 pm »
I don't see anything related about skrillix. That can be you? its still not enough evidence. Strillix have to admit himself that he did that, so then I can say thats not you. If he's your brother tell him to admit his mistakes, i will not do anything with him just tell him to admit his mistakes. And if he once admit his mistakes then i will unban you.

Offline DarK_WolF

• Donator
  • Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Mad Demons
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2016, 05:24:31 pm »
So you meant to say that i have to force skrillex to reply here saying yes it was me.
P.S its not that hard :P xD i will try

Offline Sevrin

• General of EC
  • #renaissance
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2016, 05:53:25 pm »
Oh man, bullshit everywhere.

Those brother stories and stuff etc. I have brothers too but my PC is passworded. You both got different PCs and Darkwolf, you should secure your PC(if it was your brother).

All what I can see in logs that actually if someone uses hacks e.g darkwolf so he won't shout out like that to get himself caught. And as far as I see that player like darkwolf using hacks won't say such stuff so actually, it was Skillrx maybe. Still upto Zeeshan how he handles the case.