• September 22, 2024, 10:22:59 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Welcome to The Grand Theft Auto European City Community!

Author Topic: Player report - EK.Sora  (Read 911 times)

Vipe[R]

Player report - EK.Sora
« on: December 31, 2016, 05:30:18 pm »
Player Nick: EK.Sora
Date: Today
Reason for reporting: Ban evade(he is CrystalBlue)
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc)  http://imgur.com/a/IcPqD
Extra notes: When i was in EK he told me that im banned from ec for irc hacking so he was banned with nick CrystalBlue he told me that i'm ban evading in ec dont tell anyone or i will kick u from EK and i dont care now because im in ON.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2017, 01:15:43 pm by Aaron »

Sora

Re: Player report - EK.Sora
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2016, 05:34:20 pm »
Extra notes: When i was in EK he told me that im banned from ec for irc hacking so he was banned with nick CrystalBlue he told me that i'm ban evading in ec dont tell anyone or i will kick u from EK and i dont care now because im in ON.
1. That evidence... lmao, I could post a screenshot of you joining and claim that it is a banned nub.
2. False story _-_

Vipe[R]

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2016, 06:51:34 pm »
1. That evidence... lmao, I could post a screenshot of you joining and claim that it is a banned nub.
2. False story _-_
Nice try to hide you are from pakistan and u set your country USA nice try crystal haha :D
I want to talk with any admin alone.

Sora

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2016, 07:10:18 pm »
2. False story _-_
Nice try to hide you are from pakistan and u set your country USA nice try crystal haha :D
1. That story is False, since I never told you that I would kick you from EK if you told that

Vipe[R]

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2016, 09:14:01 pm »
2. False story _-_
1. That story is False, since I never told you that I would kick you from EK if you told that
How can that be possible O.o

Offline Azulej

• Lieutenant Sr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2017, 08:31:53 am »
He didn't use VPN to hide his country. There is nothing wrong with using another country in the forum. For example: Crack was using finland flag, however I'll go deeper with this when I arrive to my home, if other admin can check this first it would be great.

Sora

« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2017, 08:53:50 pm »
Just a clarification about countries: I live in the United Arab Emirates, however, currently, I'm in Pakistan to visit my family.

Offline Saim

• Major Staff
  • Life is Torment
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [VUr]Saim
  • Clan: VU
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2017, 02:32:14 am »
Just a clarification about countries: I live in the United Arab Emirates, however, currently, I'm in Pakistan to visit my family.
Sora in which city you are now?
Am in Lahore if wanna meet so Pm :D
Credits to me

Clan History: UF , CO, and VU
Current Experience:
[0.4] Evolution DM- Administrator
[0.4] Rob The Vehicle A/D - Moderator
[0.4] Grab The Briefcase - Developer

Danniel

« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2017, 10:23:31 am »
Pelea de se?oritas jaja

Sora

« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2017, 06:17:12 pm »
Sora in which city you are now?
Am in Lahore if wanna meet so Pm :D
Please don't post in administrative topics.

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2017, 01:14:56 pm »
Seems like sora is unabanned, based on database we can't find him on the banlist.