• September 25, 2024, 01:21:23 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Welcome to The Grand Theft Auto European City Community!

Author Topic: Sean  (Read 1347 times)

K.

Sean
« on: June 03, 2016, 08:42:03 pm »
[17:36:51]  >> [RAF]Romeo teleported to location: kickass1, Cost: $100
[17:36:52]  >> Admin:[ [EAF]Sean ] Kicked:[ [ON]K. ] Reason:[ EVADE ]
[17:36:52]  You have been kicked from this server.
[17:36:52]  *> [ON]K. disconnected (kicked). <*

Admin Name: [EAF]Sean
Date: 6/4/16
Reason for report: Mentioned above
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc)Mentioned above already
Extra notes: Well, I was fighting on roof from where I accidently fell down and sean kicked me for EVADE, so you can kick for evade without any evidence? If you've evidence, post it here otherwise I want answer from higher staff, Saying "I SAW HIM EVADING" is not enough, there is always a video required to show evade, not logs or fake talks.  Sean, if you have an evidence of evasion, post here, instead of relying on logs as logs are not a suitable evidence for evade.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 12:09:05 pm by Aaron »

Sean

Re: Sean
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2016, 09:07:41 pm »
logs as logs are not a suitable evidence
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc)
[17:36:51]  >> [RAF]Romeo teleported to location: kickass1, Cost: $100
[17:36:52]  >> Admin:[ [EAF]Sean ] Kicked:[ [ON]K. ] Reason:[ EVADE ]
[17:36:52]  You have been kicked from this server.
[17:36:52]  *> [ON]K. disconnected (kicked). <*
*facepalm*
so you can kick for evade without any evidence? If you've evidence, post it here
Yes, I can kick you without any evidence. Posting evidence and stuff is your job in which you pretty much failed.

Well it doesn't ,matter since your report is invalid. You did evade, that so in front of around 5 players out of which one being a staff member. No one cares if that was an accident or anything, thing is, you did evade and evading is a rulebreak.  If we were to collect evidence for everything, recruiting admins would be useless since even regular players need evidence to report. What would be the difference between Staff member and Regular player in that case?

Also, to senior members, if I post the evidence, can I get him banned for lying to administration and posting false report?

Cheers!
« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 09:17:50 pm by Sean »

K.

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2016, 09:21:23 pm »
This statement is useless, it occured 4-5 times when you and beatz kicked me for high pings even when I wasn't even spawned, try to upload your own video where it clearly says that I evaded, logs of 5 people doesn't matter, I didn't even see you at that location, when Blitz said that I evaded, you immediately kicked me. This shows your retarded experience, you've started kicking players on basis of friendship too lol. Last time, sevrin denied report against Thunderstorm and this time it's you, move on and beg staff members to ban me from server as well as from forum and to lock this topic and then remove my this message, but this post is enough to show your adminship maturity level since you kicked me on behalf of 5 members saying "Evade" without any evidence. Kakarot was right that time, EC is completely dead!

Instead of feeling shame, you're simply trying to pose counter questions on me and trying to win conversation, go call all those 5 members and beg them to post here "YES K EVADED", just LOL.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 09:23:51 pm by [ON]K.. »

Sean

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2016, 09:43:11 pm »
it occured 4-5 times when you and beatz kicked me for high pings
I never kicked you. I never even bothered you before this happened. I wasn't even in-game at that moment.

I didn't even see you at that location,
Whether you saw me or not. I saw you, and that's what matters.

but this post is enough to show your maturity

This shows your retarded experience, you've started kicking players on basis of friendship too lol.,
My friends would never do this kind of shit. I choose my friends wisely. We already knew you'd go full retard at some point that's the reason we started avoiding you and your post just proved us right.

remove my this message!.
If I could, I'd rather sticky this topic just to show your level of stupidity to newcomers so they can have an idea what kind of players never survive in VCMP community

Instead of feeling shame, you're simply trying to pose counter questions on me and trying to win conversation, go call all those 5 members and beg them to post here "YES K EVADED", just LOL.
Only one who should feel shame is you for your retarded behavior. At least my questions are logical. I don't even need to try in order to win this conversation, the fact that you are helping me win this with the help of your stupid statements. I don't need those 5 guys to prove you wrong. the fact that I witnessed it myself is enough for that.

EC is completely dead!
*Says EC is dead* *Continues to play in EC*
ggwp.

K.

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2016, 10:01:24 pm »
You have already proved your stupidity level by hiding complete chat from staff, here it is:

Talking about "EC IS DEAD" statement, you did't get me, almost 80% of staff is 15- age (including you), that's what I'm talking about.

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2016, 11:49:10 pm »
I'm not here to judge but for kamran i didn't expect you're behaving like this unlike before, well kamran it should be better if you could post an evidence regarding your clean from evading that would be easy for us to tell, same goes for sean this will lead you to big trouble if you failed to show your proof for valid kicking, well your going off topic which it is somehow it's getting personal with ec involved, no one will be given a punishment at this case, just a simple advice for showing evidences.