• October 04, 2024, 11:25:20 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Latest donator: DarkSlayer

Author Topic: KakaroT deathevading  (Read 2121 times)

[NYB]HONEY_SINGH

KakaroT deathevading
« on: June 03, 2016, 10:32:46 pm »
Player Nick: KakaroT
Date: today
Reason for reporting: death evading
Evidence:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2WmCERebmM&feature=youtu.be
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 01:12:55 am by Aaron »

KakaroT

Re: KakaroT deathevading
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2016, 10:36:22 pm »
thanks

edit: I had all hp and raping you inside and then you spawned out side, as you were grenading there uselessly, I came to shop area got armour and did /gotoloc.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 10:41:17 pm by KakaroT »

Schwarzpf

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2016, 10:38:27 pm »

[NYB]HONEY_SINGH

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2016, 10:41:19 pm »

Offline SAzEe21

• General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2016, 10:42:31 pm »
I don't think its death evade he just leaved that place because of you, you was attacking on the door and he dont have another option to go outside then he teleport to other place. Waiting for reply's.
Current Experience: EC Admin.
Past Experience: LG Dev, VCDM Dev, SDC Admin, AvT Admin, Skylarks Admin, Skylarks cnr, ECS Admin.
Events:  EC Championship Referee, EC Ladder Admin, ViceWar VI Admin, EYE 3 Referee, ECKO Management.
TRC Member - Since 03, May, 2017

[NYB]HONEY_SINGH

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2016, 10:45:25 pm »
I don't think its death evade he just leaved that place because of you, you was attacking on the door and he dont have another option to go outside then he teleport to other place. Waiting for reply's.

this is called death evade  we are fighting at ammu  i trying kill him but he type gotoloc between fight this is called death evade  but admin decide. this report  safe me too in future

KakaroT

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2016, 10:47:58 pm »
this is called death evade  we are fighting at ammu  i trying kill him but he type gotoloc between fight this is called death evade  but admin decide. this report  safe me too in future
where's the fight lol anyways I will wait for higher level admins to take decision. I ain't got no time to reply here. kthnxbai

karan

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2016, 11:15:07 pm »
sorry for getting involved but you never fought him 1vs1, he was inside and you tried hunting him, you never knocked him down and he never lost his hp, what's death evade in it?

Offline SAzEe21

• General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2016, 11:21:55 pm »
sorry for getting involved but you never fought him 1vs1, he was inside and you tried hunting him, you never knocked him down and he never lost his hp, what's death evade in it?

Thats the point which I was thinking.

Honey,  if you have more evidence against kakarot post it in given time 24 hours otherwise this topic will be denied.
Past Experience: LG Dev, VCDM Dev, SDC Admin, AvT Admin, Skylarks Admin, Skylarks cnr, ECS Admin.
Events:  EC Championship Referee, EC Ladder Admin, ViceWar VI Admin, EYE 3 Referee, ECKO Management.

[NYB]HONEY_SINGH

« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2016, 11:28:09 pm »
we are fighting but not set spawnloc there so i use gotoloc  for teleport there car inside on ammu he trying shot that car me to after some sec he teleport on other loc so this is clear death evade

Howl

« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2016, 11:28:52 pm »

Offline SAzEe21

• General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2016, 12:04:24 am »
we are fighting but not set spawnloc there so i use gotoloc  for teleport there car inside on ammu he trying shot that car me to after some sec he teleport on other loc so this is clear death evade

It is? Then prove it.

Offline Meth!

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2016, 12:21:11 am »
From my point of view should be denied.
"Time to die, time to be free, time to love"

-Dylan Klebold.

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
  • Clan: ULK
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2016, 01:07:17 am »
There's a timer on /gotoloc for a reason.
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2016, 01:12:35 am »
That's why timer was implemented, it's kinda hard to evade with /gotoloc with 3s recon. Denied.