• September 22, 2024, 08:18:24 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: Things I do not understand the server  (Read 2623 times)

Offline HunTinG

• General in Command
    • View Profile
Re: Things I do not understand the server
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2017, 09:35:03 pm »
Admins don't have any kind of experience.
ThinhTu didn't use ANY kind of cheats.
It's only their dumb level of gameplay,pathetic kids joining staff and even better : We have VU in staff!

It's my opinion,gonna get banned for this as well?
Admins can insult players, but players can't do shit about it.Happy ? you pricks.
. Oh u think i just only have that ? I can insult anyone, i do that but less more than all people in ec. Im not like you, u just a pet of them :D they pay how much for u say like this ? I dont say with me like or mom of someone will have here :D   
Oh sorry experienced guys.
I not talking about you :D                       
Wait...what?

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
Re: Things I do not understand the server
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2017, 09:58:30 pm »
And yes, but i think two times warn ago im /q when im low health and warning by anti-evader. And im not write only that right ? Im spam for wake up cool3, not for fun :D
So, it cleared the reason you got 3 days ban. It's not because of spamming /report alone, it's because of your previous warns.
About spamming to wake up cool3, it's clearly not a good idea. By spamming /report, not only cool3 but whole staff channel is spammed. The warn was not from him but another admin( he probably saw you spamming in IRC after he back online, so he warned you ).

Finally:
Thanks for letting us know that the staff members who are present in-game do not take actions when they receive reports. This has been noted and strict actions will be taken.
Regards
You can keep the log if you want, we will let you know if it's needed. I'll lock this topic to avoid personal fights, you can PM me if you have any more issues regarding this topic.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2017, 10:03:25 pm by Human. »