• September 22, 2024, 08:30:56 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Latest donator: DarkSlayer

Author Topic: Things I do not understand the server  (Read 2628 times)

Offline Michael

• Staff Sergeant Senior
  • No one feared nothing until they die
    • View Profile
Things I do not understand the server
« on: January 28, 2017, 07:22:50 pm »
admin do what in server:
summarizes the story today: today at 4h45 on the server, and I have seen one player with the nickname of Kaan, and I see [OSK] _Cool3 behind. yes then I have / report. 1 times, 2 times have yet to see anything, I continued / report, guess what happened, Cool3 still not doing anything. Well and after Kaan / q is 2 seconds, I was banned by x3 warning. What does that mean?

Outside flashy >< inside nothing
Count to now I've played long enough to be called here.
Entering server at the invitation of [MD] Subzero. But as long as I play increasingly clear how true server.
I respect all the admin, you worry how temporary it is not discussed here and here I represent all the server true member say these words:
- I saw the hack, I tell you, you said: Why not Record. I accept 1st
- I saw hack but can not record (would say why below), you say: Why do not / report, accept 2nd
- I saw hack and management there, I / reports and guess what behind: banned on the grounds that '' Report Spam ''
So what are you doing here admin

Funny banned montage:

Banned / q times longer than the hack. You said that hackers could change.
I am very respectful of your forgiveness. But really that new Evader can change. Hackers plural is not subject to change. For example, Ryuga is one of many hackers, and banned him count how many times? Banned then unbanned, then perma- Banned unban like a cycle: hack Perma >>>> - >>> Banned unban. This makes me revisit why Beat kicked out of admin, does he do this? : Meet banned hack hacker >>> hacker report >>> Kick admin. And of course, the same view comparing with Evader Hacker yet, hmmm. Evader banned ratio is 100% longer than Hacker.
So Server Report for what ?

Dear Friends are hate me (or after any admin read this ):
My friend is ThinhTu, banned by '' Speed Gear '', but that is only a ridiculous reason. You do that because u cant beat him :D :D Do not worry, we're just the member, our leader was also pro than us so much, so want to beat us, please pass me first. And continue to hate to go, the more you hate, you are only just behind: D: D Because of the speed of our development is very high, the last time I beat Tic and keep trying every day to beat [SS] Lederhos. Passion is like that :D :D
Im just a Lucky Man :D :D
Anyways i like * give a Fuck * my trustly friend :D :D :D 

Bye in 3 days
« Last Edit: January 29, 2017, 09:58:50 pm by Human. »

Offline AX

• Major Genral III
  • Don't hate me. Hate your weakness.
    • View Profile
Re: Things I do not understand the server
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2017, 10:02:42 pm »
What you post, I cant understand it. :v

Offline HunTinG

• General in Command
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2017, 10:20:56 pm »
Admins don't have any kind of experience.
ThinhTu didn't use ANY kind of cheats.
It's only their dumb level of gameplay,pathetic kids joining staff and even better : We have VU in staff!

It's my opinion,gonna get banned for this as well?
Admins can insult players, but players can't do shit about it.Happy ? you pricks.

[ON]Crew

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2017, 12:08:25 am »
Unexperienced staff :/
Except some staff members rest are unexperienced :/
Human bring humans in the staff .
#UnexperiencedStaff

CrackM4

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2017, 12:45:40 am »
Oh sorry experienced guys.

Offline Michael

• Staff Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2017, 12:47:40 am »
It's only their dumb level of gameplay,pathetic kids joining staff and even better : We have VU in staff!

Admins can insult players, but players can't do shit about it.Happy ? you pricks.
. Oh u think i just only have that ? I can insult anyone, i do that but less more than all people in ec. Im not like you, u just a pet of them :D they pay how much for u say like this ? I dont say with me like or mom of someone will have here :D   
Oh sorry experienced guys.
I not talking about you :D                       

Offline Broly

• Head Administrator
  • Lieutenant General III
  • Love doesn’t hurt; loving the wrong person does.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: MD
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2017, 01:30:50 am »
how you went against your own words just to support your false delusional point, so I had to show you how dumb you truly are.
How dump i am=>https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11462.msg65297#msg65297

Howl

« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2017, 05:48:11 am »
Thanks for letting us know that the staff members who are present in-game do not take actions when they receive reports. This has been noted and strict actions will be taken.
Regards

Offline Trex

« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2017, 06:11:11 am »

you've got retarded kids in the clan m8

Offline Ryne

• Manager
  • General of EC
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2017, 07:38:27 am »
what?
Currently: LG and KTB Admin
Clan History: KTM, CG, ULK, VU, MK, DZ and DnA
Past Experience: EA and Pure DM manager/Admin, Sky-city Admin, XE Moderator and Elite Paradise Admin
Events: Developed EYE event on EA, XAD league referee,Vice War 3,4,6 and VCDC 3 Admin, EYE 3 Admin.

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
  • Clan: ULK
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2017, 07:40:24 am »
Thanks for letting us know that the staff members who are present in-game do not take actions when they receive reports. This has been noted and strict actions will be taken.
Regards
M8 u wot now.
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2017, 09:04:49 am »
Are you sure cool3 was online when you report ?

By the way, the report goes directly to staff channel, so when you spam..the EC bot spams the staff channel in IRC. The offline staff members will see the reports when they are back, there are 12 users with BNC in staff channel, they can see the reports and take note of the rule breakers when they are online. Even though, it's risky to take action without proof( so admins will probably check/record the player's gameplay before taking action if you dont have evidence ). If someone post Admin Report or Unban Appeal, the evidence will be used as reference incase of false ban..etc. About the 3 days ban, all your previous warns were counted..you were already warned 2 times before. So when you get another warn for spamming the /report - the server automatically ban you for exceeding the warn limit(3) which is 3 days. You may ask the questions if you have any difficulties in EC.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2017, 09:14:00 am by Human. »

Offline Michael

• Staff Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2017, 01:37:53 pm »
Are you sure cool3 was online when you report ?

By the way, the report goes directly to staff channel, so when you spam..the EC bot spams the staff channel in IRC. The offline staff members will see the reports when they are back, there are 12 users with BNC in staff channel, they can see the reports and take note of the rule breakers when they are online. Even though, it's risky to take action without proof( so admins will probably check/record the player's gameplay before taking action if you dont have evidence ). If someone post Admin Report or Unban Appeal, the evidence will be used as reference incase of false ban..etc. About the 3 days ban, all your previous warns were counted..you were already warned 2 times before. So when you get another warn for spamming the /report - the server automatically ban you for exceeding the warn limit(3) which is 3 days. You may ask the questions if you have any difficulties in EC.
Eye see ear hear :D i will find member afternoon yesterday improve for me, wait me tomorrow and i will up chatlog when im in there. And yes, but i think two times warn ago im /q when im low health and warning by anti-evader. And im not write only that right ? Im spam for wake up cool3, not for fun :D
This is reason why i cant record:
Not like everybody, i dont have Big computer, fast internet, dont have card screen. I just only have old computer, wifi 200.000= 20$/ months with passion.
U think you play game lag ? Animation slow ? I must take x10 more than u guys, and guess what when im record ? Ping 3k and bug game right aways except sometimes lucky. And why im play vcmp in Ec ? Because: i cant stop my passion and Ec is the best server for do that. Im write this topic just for you and howl and anybody stand what happen :D
P/s: i us3 mobile to answer you so sorry if i spam /quote
« Last Edit: January 29, 2017, 01:57:02 pm by Michael »

Offline Michael

• Staff Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2017, 01:46:38 pm »

you've got retarded kids in the clan m8
First time this kids raped you and Dagger with 29 kill, Next time this kids will raped you 50 kill :D : D beat by kids, how do u feel ? Dont worry, i dont and nerver ask Hunting help for now :D I will see how u say when bullet shotgun in head :D

Offline Broly

• Head Administrator
  • Lieutenant General III
  • Love doesn’t hurt; loving the wrong person does.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: MD
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2017, 04:38:04 pm »
Regards
well Cool3 is better than other he recently take action when i report a lagger  ( unstable FPS )  in server. He kick that bitch out from the server
how you went against your own words just to support your false delusional point, so I had to show you how dumb you truly are.
How dump i am=>https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11462.msg65297#msg65297