• September 21, 2024, 02:54:46 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Server IP: 141.94.180.144:8292

Author Topic: i lost the control from my account noor because my password is changed by someon  (Read 1524 times)

Noor^

i know bro its before 13.9 -8.89 days you wanna remove 55ECD? remover them but please enable my account kindly pleasee :'( i never want to scam someone bro its my younger brother  after got logs i beaten him badly even my dad beats me too after i beat him please i apologize remove 55ECDS :'( from my acccount and i,ll change my password because my brother missuse it :/ :"( :( Thank you :"(

Your Truly
[PRO]*

Noor^

i haev gaven

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
Quote from: Noor^
i know bro its before 13.9 -8.89 days you wanna remove 55ECD? remover them but please enable my account kindly pleasee
That's not how it works, when you break the rules..you will get banned and of course the cash will be taken back from your account.

As i said many times, we only accept statement that's supported by evidence, otherwise it would be ignored. If we accept it, then:
Quote from: Human.
there's no need of admin nor Report Section as 90% of the banned players will probably find excuses for their fault to get unbanned and we have no way to confirm whether it's true or not - that's the reality.
There are not many people that can accept their mistakes and try to change, they end up blaming others.

In this case, it's your account that got all the money and you used it, it's your UID and IP that broke into other player's account...all the evidences are clearly against you. Your UID will be banned for a month. If you evade the ban, you will get a heavier punishment as stated in server rules. The two players involved in helping him getting the cash are under Watchlist. There's no more warn if these 2 players caught helping anyone breaking account in the future as it would be a direct ban.

You can post unban appeal when the real account owner accepts your apologies.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2017, 02:37:30 pm by Human. »