• September 20, 2024, 05:42:54 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Server IP: 141.94.180.144:8292

Author Topic: Report  (Read 742 times)

UJIbU4

« on: March 03, 2017, 02:04:59 pm »
Player Nick:=trc=juan*
Date:yesterday
Reason for reporting:speedgear
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc)

Extra notes: jumps faster than normal player (compare to Fahim's jump @ 0:08 )
« Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 11:28:33 pm by cool3 »

Offline juanvc

• View Profile
Re: Report
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2017, 10:38:52 pm »
I know you from the times you were asslicking tical and being a fag to get status on xe back in 2009 with that pov pc of yours, besides that you still suck, you're an hypocrite and you come here reporting ppl for smth ppl from your WK team  does.
Unlike you i dont provide nor use 3rd party programs which could be considered as cheating ( thats why youre banned on MK ctf) nor i use shitty third programs to have a better accurance when using m4 and long weps.
I dont use speed gear i play with a fresh VC copy, unlike you XyoubemyDAD, TLK.slow and all your cheating crew.
its also fun how youre reporting ppl that dont belong to your cheating team for the same offense youre reporting me and other two players.
report hyperzon2 and that 4kumas or w/e as well, its ppl from your team whos permabanned from a few servers not me.

PD: its incredibly funny seeing hackers trying to report me for hacking l0l, just lol nice try UJIBUA try better later,
This goes for the staff, you can ban me if you want but i never cheated ujibua has gone mad  and started fake reporting ppl for smth his own WK team does, you know many of these guys that play as medics use 3rd party programs to take advantage but still you dont do nothing, cos you dont want to lose playercount i could understand it, but i wont tolerate a hacker like ujibua reporting me when the first one hacking is him lol and many of his mates.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 10:51:02 pm by juanvc »

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2017, 11:16:15 pm »
I know you from the times you were asslicking tical and being a fag to get status on xe back in 2009 with that pov pc of yours, besides that you still suck, you're an hypocrite and you come here reporting ppl for smth ppl from your WK team  does.
Unlike you i dont provide nor use 3rd party programs which could be considered as cheating ( thats why youre banned on MK ctf) nor i use shitty third programs to have a better accurance when using m4 and long weps.
I dont use speed gear i play with a fresh VC copy, unlike you XyoubemyDAD, TLK.slow and all your cheating crew.
its also fun how youre reporting ppl that dont belong to your cheating team for the same offense youre reporting me and other two players.
report hyperzon2 and that 4kumas or w/e as well, its ppl from your team whos permabanned from a few servers not me.

PD: its incredibly funny seeing hackers trying to report me for hacking l0l, just lol nice try UJIBUA try better later,
This goes for the staff, you can ban me if you want but i never cheated ujibua has gone mad  and started fake reporting ppl for smth his own WK team does, you know many of these guys that play as medics use 3rd party programs to take advantage but still you dont do nothing, cos you dont want to lose playercount i could understand it, but i wont tolerate a hacker like ujibua reporting me when the first one hacking is him lol and many of his mates.
+1 as much as i know EC staff scare of those russian even not touching reports provided by Ujibu4 that if they deny them they will get removed from there staff position. + aslick them as much as they can for the fucking hacks... an example is TRC sevrin still he is a staff member... me and my team mates gone banned for free many times and the real sluts are free to use hacks or whatever... no rules for them... if this time  me and my team mates get banned for free i am surely saying...none from my team will play here anymore...
« Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 11:24:26 pm by MAD_K!LL3R »

[/cente

cool3

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2017, 11:28:04 pm »
as i saw in this video its clean no speed gear there Denied