• September 21, 2024, 02:42:42 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Welcome to The Grand Theft Auto European City Community!

Author Topic: report brian  (Read 1058 times)

Offline Casper

• General of EC
    • View Profile
    • DF Clan - Dark Fighters
  • Ingame-Nick: Casper
  • Clan: Skull
report brian
« on: March 05, 2017, 03:03:20 am »
Admin Name: Brian
Date: Today, 04/03/2017
Reason for report: He kicked me for insulting staff, I just said "sora blue gay" because he kicked Mad Killer for hight ping i think
Evidence:
Extra notes: He is a abuser  >:(

EDIT: HE MUTED ME BECAUSE I SAID "SORA BAD ADMIN" AND "HE WILL BE DEMOTED SOON"

« Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 09:08:33 am by Human. »

Mechanic

Re: report brian
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2017, 03:12:18 am »
Quote from: MAD_K!LL3R s PC
[23:56:52]  *> [MD]MAD_K!LL3R killed =ULK=Sora_Blue with an M4 to head. <*
[23:56:52]  >> Killed: =ULK=Sora_Blue - Hit: Head, by: M4 - Distance: 71 meters

[23:56:53]  >> [EK]BHATTI teleported to location: 88, Cost: $100
[23:56:54]  *> PeNtagon killed [MDt]Uchiha with an explosion. <*
[23:56:57]  *> [MDt]Casper killed PeNtagon with an M60 to right leg. <*
[23:57:05]  [DUEL]: [VO]ChEeTaH(T) has sent a duel challenge to Freak, Bet: 1 ECD.
[23:57:08]  >> [MDt]Casper has been healed, Cost: $100

[23:57:10]  You have been kicked from this server.
[23:57:10]  >> Admin:[ Brian ] Kicked:[ [MD]MAD_K!LL3R ] Reason:[ warping, fix it please ]
[23:57:10]  *> [MD]MAD_K!LL3R disconnected (kicked). <*
[23:57:10]  Disconnected.

i just want to know did he got any /report against me in server ? if yes then show me... + for what reason is ping limit auto kick ? i know i was lagging but my ping was 344 to 350 no more if yes then show me simple. i dont know what EC staff thinks what they are just a  level in game nothing more and they want respect like american leader :v shitty psycho patients 1st crack and now brian.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 03:16:22 am by Mechanic »

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
  • Clan: ULK
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2017, 03:14:40 am »
Your inability to learn amazes me.
The fact that you are stupid enough to break not one but 3 rules in less than 24 hours from your unban proves that you cannot learn.
Enjoy your ban from EC.

@Mad, I did keep an eye on your ping and it was jumping all over the place, at certain points even reached 500.
You were warping like some dude with 10 FPS, (not your pc since I checked that and came back with 60 fps) so yes you were lagging to the point that it gave you an advantage.
Also, don't cut logs to make me look bad.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 03:46:07 am by Brian »
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

Mechanic

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2017, 03:53:04 am »
it does'nt matter that u were checking my ping lol did u warn me or something like that ? or u got any /report ?

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2017, 03:54:41 am »
it does'nt matter that u were checking my ping lol did u warn me or something like that ? or u got any /report ?
What do you think that kick was for?
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

Mechanic

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2017, 03:57:12 am »
to get revenge.

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2017, 04:06:16 am »
to get revenge.
Then you are completely misunderstanding the case here, I do not hold any grudges against you or anyone in your group.
I handle in a very strict manner, yes it may seem harsh to some players but this is all based towards server stability and fair gameplay.
I would be more than happy to help you out with any issues or reports you might have but that's exactly what you should be doing if you want me to help you out, report it.
~A. Kupchenko

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2017, 09:00:44 am »
@[MDt]Casper
It's already stated in rules that insulting staff is not allowed, he can take action against you excep he insults you back. Why it's so hard to understand ?
Quote from: [MDt]Casper
He kicked me for insulting staff, I just said "sora blue gay"
Im sure you will get a punch on your face if you suddenly show up and call someone as 'gay', unless he is your friend.

@Mechanic
Sometimes, the players also lag with ping lower than the limit. As the auto kick for high pingers count the average ping, it doesnt work nicely for players with ping spike. About the kick, it doesnt matter who reported you, one's lag doesnt depends on reports in-game. You even said that you were lagging, so i guess i should believe you.
Quote from: Mechanic
i know i was lagging but my ping was 344 to 350 no more if yes then show me simple

You are free to open another topic for report, this topic will be marked as denied as i've cleared it.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 09:08:11 am by Human. »