• September 21, 2024, 03:25:36 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: Report  (Read 1225 times)

Offline HunTinG

• General in Command
    • View Profile
« on: March 05, 2017, 04:07:50 am »
Player Nicks: Included.
Date:Today
Reason for reporting:Shooting bank entrance.
Evidence - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVy_rml8tlI&feature=youtu.be
Extra notes:none
« Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 02:31:09 pm by Crack »

Mechanic

Re: Report
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2017, 04:12:13 am »
Hunting must get a ban for evading to run in bank while all of the player shooting him + standing at bank entrance and recording fake report.

Offline Casper

• General of EC
    • View Profile
    • DF Clan - Dark Fighters
  • Ingame-Nick: Casper
  • Clan: Skull
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2017, 04:12:56 am »
Hunting must get a ban for evading to run in bank while all of the player shooting him.
yes

Offline Ryne

• Manager
  • General of EC
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2017, 04:34:50 am »
You was doing that on purpose to record people and report them later. You was fighting near bank and killed many times in your attempt to evade by entering bank.

You on a purpose jumps out of the bank and kill someone and go in, you did it so fast that scripts killed you with reason : Killing in bank now allowed.

http://imgur.com/a/rx7q5

Extra note: His video shows, what he was trying to do.

« Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 04:41:08 am by Ryne »
Currently: LG and KTB Admin
Clan History: KTM, CG, ULK, VU, MK, DZ and DnA
Past Experience: EA and Pure DM manager/Admin, Sky-city Admin, XE Moderator and Elite Paradise Admin
Events: Developed EYE event on EA, XAD league referee,Vice War 3,4,6 and VCDC 3 Admin, EYE 3 Admin.

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
  • Clan: ULK
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2017, 04:43:15 am »
Hunting must get a ban for evading to run in bank while all of the player shooting him + standing at bank entrance and recording fake report.
There's a HP limit to prevent that.
As for the report itself.
Shoot bank entrance: You are not allowed to shoot the bank entrance whether using explosion or other weapons, making the player(s) inside trapped.
Everyone who shot Hunting while he tried to enter the bank are considered to be innocent.
Everyone who did shoot Hunting while he tried to exit the bank (talking about 1:37) should be warned.
However I can barely read the names in the video due to the low resolution. Only names I can read at that occurrence after several times rewatching it are Dark Wolf, Mad Killer, Shahruk and Ryne who got the kill log.
@2:12 Dark Wolf broke the rule by spawncamping the entrance.
@2:22 and 2:49 HerQules broke the rule by spawncamping the entrance with grenades.
@2:35 Vampire broke the rule by shooting the entrance.

You on a purpose jumps out of the bank and kill someone and go in, you did it so fast that scripts killed you with reason : Killing in bank now allowed.
That may be true, but this style of gameplay is not prohibited.
Otherwise I would have personally dealt with players who tried to do this on me.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 04:57:25 am by Brian »
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

Offline DarK_WolF

• Donator
  • Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Mad Demons
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2017, 05:03:50 am »
There's a HP limit to prevent that.
As for the report itself.
Shoot bank entrance: You are not allowed to shoot the bank entrance whether using explosion or other weapons, making the player(s) inside trapped.
Everyone who shot Hunting while he tried to enter the bank are considered to be innocent.
Everyone who did shoot Hunting while he tried to exit the bank (talking about 1:37) should be warned.
However I can barely read the names in the video due to the low resolution. Only names I can read at that occurrence after several times rewatching it are Dark Wolf, Mad Killer, Shahruk and Ryne who got the kill log.
@2:12 Dark Wolf broke the rule by spawncamping the entrance.
@2:22 and 2:49 HerQules broke the rule by spawncamping the entrance with grenades.
@2:35 Vampire broke the rule by shooting the entrance.

Otherwise I would have personally dealt with players who tried to do this on me.
So your saying is that when a players tries to create a fake report just by going inside and outside the bank we shouldnt do anything and just stand there -_-

Offline Ryne

• Manager
  • General of EC
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2017, 05:07:25 am »
You don't get my point, in his video you can clearly watch him getting prepared to attack people while going out of the bank and enter the bank again.

So your saying is that when a players tries to create a fake report just by going inside and outside the bank we shouldnt do anything and just stand there -_- and let him kill us
Mad_Wolf got a point here.

Currently: LG and KTB Admin
Clan History: KTM, CG, ULK, VU, MK, DZ and DnA
Past Experience: EA and Pure DM manager/Admin, Sky-city Admin, XE Moderator and Elite Paradise Admin
Events: Developed EYE event on EA, XAD league referee,Vice War 3,4,6 and VCDC 3 Admin, EYE 3 Admin.

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2017, 05:09:19 am »
So your saying is that when a players tries to create a fake report just by going inside and outside the bank we shouldnt do anything and just stand there -_-
Sadly, he tried to play smart by using the bank and succeeded.
What you guys should have done is leave the entrance and just teleport to a different place (basically making Hunting's efforts useless).
Trust me I've seen plenty of players who tried to do the same thing as Hunting and it always ended up bad (an example: http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=702.0).
Best advice I can give to you guys next time is to ignore him and move to a different location.

You don't get my point, in his video you can clearly watch him getting prepared to attack people while going out of the bank and enter the bank again.
In which case if he managed to shoot even one bullet then you're free to return fire.
However if he goes back inside then the same point stands, you cannot spawncamp the entrance until he takes the first shot or has enough time to move away from the entrance.
This is basically the same thing as the spawnkill reports over the past month.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 05:15:08 am by Brian »
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

Offline DarK_WolF

• Donator
  • Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Mad Demons
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2017, 06:07:11 am »
Sadly, he tried to play smart by using the bank and succeeded.
What you guys should have done is leave the entrance and just teleport to a different place (basically making Hunting's efforts useless).
Trust me I've seen plenty of players who tried to do the same thing as Hunting and it always ended up bad (an example: http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=702.0).
Best advice I can give to you guys next time is to ignore him and move to a different location.

In which case if he managed to shoot even one bullet then you're free to return fire.
However if he goes back inside then the same point stands, you cannot spawncamp the entrance until he takes the first shot or has enough time to move away from the entrance.
This is basically the same thing as the spawnkill reports over the past month.
Ok so where did you actually saw me constantly shooting the bank entrance i simply shooted when i saw him outside the bank using m60 then after that i went far away dueling with Duke, and you actually considered me spawnkilling or camping at bank ;v

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2017, 06:17:16 am »
I'm not saying you're constantly attempting to spawnkill him, what I'm saying is that you shot Hunting at 2:12 without giving him the chance to shoot or move away.
~A. Kupchenko

Offline DarK_WolF

• Donator
  • Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Mad Demons
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2017, 06:19:56 am »
I'm not saying you're constantly attempting to spawnkill him, what I'm saying is that you shot Hunting at 2:12 without giving him the chance to shoot or move away.
Like i said i saw him using m60 at me so i used spas to defend myself nothing else and when he died i simply went far away and started killing duke so thats all

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2017, 06:22:18 am »
Well either way, I've pointed out what I wanted to point out, the rest is up to admins.
~A. Kupchenko

Offline DarK_WolF

• Donator
  • Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Mad Demons
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2017, 06:23:47 am »
Well either way, I've pointed out what I wanted to point out, the rest is up to admins.
Ok thanks for nothing anyways :) i will just shutup until admins reply to this :) #Peace

Offline HunTinG

• General in Command
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2017, 06:49:44 am »
Not much else to say now that I noticed replies.
Noire said all what should be said.

CrackM4

« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2017, 02:30:59 pm »
Report denied.